Africasgateway.com

I AM

**MORALE**

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/neoshantyentertainment
I AM

I AM is the title of my song, it is a song about heritage and a remembrance of our fallen heroes. It has a lot to do with June 16, but funny enough it is not a song about June 16. It’s about being proud of where I come from and a song about major concerns among my people. It is a beautiful song that does not conform to industry trends; it is the truth in plain black and white. It’s a speech from the heart, a song about you. I address subliminal issues and I also express the will to unleash potential of maestros among black minds.  I AM is positive energy strewn back to the community. I speak highly of martyrs and leaders of our nation. This is what drives me, powerful men that have influenced my life and your life.  

Come walk with me through asylums of vigorous truth and black rage that blossoms into I AM. My music is not about politics, I touch issues that I face. I am an objective artist and I rap about life and aspirations as Morale. I am raw and controversial as it gets.  I am the truth, like a prism I shed light in many colors. Do not box me in as another Dead Prez or a Jay Z. I pimp, I cry, I hate, I laugh etc. come visit me at www.myspace.com/neoshantyentertainment give I AM a listen.

I expect the hate so tell me something I don’t know.  :roll:

Morale

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I thought the shit was ill actually  8)

That not good enough for ya?

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "**MORALE**"
I AM

I expect the hate so tell me something I don’t know.  :roll:

Morale

Only if this was the track on the Hype Mag-----Dope track, matterfact most of those tracks on your page are nice...

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I'm on dial up so I cant dl the track, I would appreciate it though if  you wouldn't post such large pics of yourself. Besides making the page load forever, it is also rather scary and people might think I'm looking at pics of guys on the internet.

**MORALE**

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/neoshantyentertainment
THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE FEED BACK, MUCH LOVE TO DEACON FROST, DPLANET, pYROKINETIX, TEKOFTONIX, ZOOLOO1, XPLICIT, CASH, LEE(Y FM), KAMZA (5 FM), C LIVE, DJ JAWS, MIZI, JAMAL, SEAN PAGE, DON JOHN, MAX, MAGGZ, OMEN, ZEE SUPREMES, 3RD WORLD RIDERS, SIN, NYANISO, MR T, DOME, THAPELO, DEEPEE, MR C, ZODIAC SUNZ AND ALL MY CRAZY SOLDIERS. NOT FORGETTING ALL MY LADIES, CUM f***S WIT ME........

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
No i think MySpace no longer want us to Download... MayBe they jus Fed-up! Ha! Ha! Ha! Go & Buy/ Orda 'em Albumz???  :?

http://www.myspace.com/blachimcelf
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "**MORALE**"
THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE FEED BACK, MUCH LOVE TO DEACON FROST, DPLANET, pYROKINETIX, TEKOFTONIX, ZOOLOO1, XPLICIT, CASH, LEE(Y FM), KAMZA (5 FM), C LIVE, DJ JAWS, MIZI, JAMAL, SEAN PAGE, DON JOHN, MAX, MAGGZ, OMEN, ZEE SUPREMES, 3RD WORLD RIDERS, SIN, NYANISO, MR T, DOME, THAPELO, DEEPEE, MR C, ZODIAC SUNZ AND ALL MY CRAZY SOLDIERS. NOT FORGETTING ALL MY LADIES, CUM f***S WIT ME........

u my nigga man!!!! thanks for comin thru to my studio and politickin wit a nigga!!!! we the future no doubt!!!! that beat i hooked u up wit! thats yo next big hit dog!!!!! I AM is fire!! f*** all the haters man! they only mad cos they cant do what we do!they cant shine like we shine! they aint fresh as we izzzzz!!!!hahahaha!!!thats the truth right there!!!!
period!!!!!!

ps. so shud i call u hector peterson or thabo mbeki from now on? haha
peace
@cash_sog

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
Sup myne, sow u eyeballin  us cypherin outside Newtown Freedom day shit. Do u freestyle at all????????????????!!!!!!!!!!