Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Morafe:Nation's favourite artists?

G-SUSpect

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
first of all cash is clay, so let me mold him, cause that garbage he up loading aint never getting no radio play, and that track with expicit, whats it, this is for the radio but features mcs wit no flow and has production thats straight outa kindergarden, but I'll big up your marketing, what do you study wit ex at aaa, ha ha now all 6 people on ag no who u be, u really think u gonna get paid for that shit u couldnt even give it away, while morafe copping 20 g's a show hitting 4 a week, with 5 songs on constant rotation on 6 outa ten of every radio station, now thats the truth, so next time u wanna enter the recording booth in your mothers living room, with your sm 58 tied up to your nanny's broom, stop for a second take a time out and think, these cats you dissing earning a living, and hip hop aint even paid for your kitchen sink....
T'S JUST SHOWBIZ

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"

u got so much to say, but i bet u didnt cop the CD!!!!! these other punks aint even responding! they know the truth! they didnt!!!! :D
ur 100% right! hiphop evolves and it changes! ive never been stuck on one era! thats them AG old heads!!!!! im takin it further! hiphop evolves but i have an issue when it evolves backwards!!!!!

thats what we are experiencing in SA!!!!!!!! cats are makin less quality hiphop! whacker cats are gettin shine! record sales are dropping! mc's are gettin broker! goin back to school!! :lol:  cats come out and make noise on their first albums,then their 2nd ones are garbage! look at murafe now! the momentum is gone! look at tuks! nobody cares about his new album! have u copped it? NO! i definitely havent! its not worth my money! prokids new 1 too! so if you believe this pathetic excuse that - cats are making hiphop their own and creating their own brand of hiphop, ur dead wrong! some cats hide behind this SA hiphop flag! most of these dudes are so whack its embarra**ing! but because they spitin their whackness in vernac, its suddenly OK! ie. its a new brand of hiphop :D  their takin ownership!!hahahahaa..cmon!

u need to stop fronting like i have an issue! its more than an issue!
this is a state of emergency! cant u see the downward spiral that hiphop in SA is goin
? how blind is u!

ever since 2000 niggas cant even go gold?sales are dropping everytime a maf***er releases!!!!! wake up and smell the cRACK!!!!!!!!
the people dont buy this fake a** hiphop thats out right now! the only people actin like its BIG is the media! guess u believe everything u see on TV!! 8O

Cash, do you realise that a lot of the issues you raised in your post are exactly what so many people here on AG think about your music?? You realise how quick you are to call everybody else whack, but cant digest it when its thrown your way?? This whole issue of who's tight and who's whack is all relative at the end of the day. The views that you express concerning artists in south africa and their level of skill are soley your own, and definately dont represent the same views that the listening public of this country have. You talk about record sales....have you sold anything yet?? If you were outselling these artists, then yes, maybe you would have grounds to critisize. Does everybody in SA think you are dope, or is that also just a personal opinion you have about your music, similar to the one you have about the majority of local mc's being whack?? Since when did buying a cd soley constitute for an individuals liking of a certain artist? I love movies, but hardly ever go to the cinema's to watch.i Dont have the time to. Does that mean i dont like movies?? Look man, you have every right to express your opinions on this website, same as everyone else. Its a free website after all. But seeing how easy you are to throw judgement peoples way, i suggest you you set yourself up in a position to easily take judgement back. There are a lot of people on africas gateway who dont like your music, and feel that it is the same music that is causing the so called downward spiral of music that you speak of.Im not thumbsucking when i say this,the evidence in this statement comes from the antagonism you recieve in almost every thread you participate in.I mean even moderators are deleting threads with your tracks in them.Its either everybody else is the problem, or everybody else has the same common problem, who just happens to be you. I cant call you a hater for not liking morafes music. So why do you call people who dont like your music haters man?? You could be right about morafe and tuks being wack and the fall of SA hiphop. But the rest of AG could also be right about you being the same thing. We all have our own musical preferences. It is our right to like what we want to like.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
no flow? hahahahaha :D  that sums up ur IQ! that discredits everything u hav to say! get outta here! :D ur a real hater(not cos u dont dig the music-cmon, we all know u do! but u think we aint got flow hten u as dumb as ur alias u moron!!!) if u say that them cats got no flow! thats stupid! whether u like the music or not! u know that we got flow!

and mugabe! robeeeeeertttttt!!!!!! :D u like movies but u dont go to the cinema? ok! hahaha! i guess that also explains why u aint bought the murafe CD! u dont have time to go to a mall! :D damn! u a busy motherf***er! no wonder u on AG all day! downloading that CRACK!!!!!! lookin for threads wit my name on it! :D  :D hahhahahaaa!

ps.all the real niggas on AG is hollerin at a nigga! u jus dont know! we move in silence when we do growm man shit! so calm the f*** down boy! u a hater not because u dont dig our shit! its cos u cant see the future u insecure lil bitch! :twisted:
@cash_sog

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
That response sums it all up i guess.I have nothing to be insecure about,but you on the other hand...Anyway.I wish u and ur secret society of real ag niggas all the best.you know where to find the rest of us normal ag people who arent detached from reality
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Yeah,im sure They use zulus Father's stockings as a pop screen. Hahahahaha! Eat a Dick cash-less clay! bitch as phoney!
Beating bitches since 1982.

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "ThreadStalker"
Yeah,im sure They use zulus Father's stockings as a pop screen. Hahahahaha! Eat a Dick cash-less clay! bitch as phoney!

OKAY I AM f***EN CONFUSED....RIP WAS TALKING BOUT MOTSWAKO NOW ITS BACK TO CASH & THE MONOPOLY... DO YO'LL HAV BRAINS THREAD U R STUPID I CANT STRESS THT ENOUGH.... AS SOON AS SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING BOUT THE MONOPOLY YO a** IS THERE BEING A BACKGROUND HATER...

CAN YO'LL STUPID MOTHERf***ERS CONCENTRATE.... NOW U JST GIVING THE SAME PEOPLE U HATING AIRPLAY.....WAKE THE f*** UP
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "mugabe"
That response sums it all up i guess.I have nothing to be insecure about,but you on the other hand...Anyway.I wish u and ur secret society of real ag niggas all the best.you know where to find the rest of us normal ag people who arent detached from reality

with a name like mugabe! ur one to speak :D hahhaha
glad to see my biggest stan is here today! i see yall have even given me a new name CASIUS CLAY!!! guess im like ALI to u niggas! hahahhahaha
im honoured! :D  :lol:
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
if i had a buck for everytime threadstalker butts into a thread with me on it........... :D  :D  :D
NO! thread! i wont be ur boyfriend! dont u understand! im not like u! ur gay! IM NOT! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
if i had a buck for everytime threadstalker butts into a thread with me on it........... :D  :D  :D
NO! thread! i wont be ur boyfriend! dont u understand! im not like u! ur gay! IM NOT! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

now get the f*** outta here man! how many times i gotta tell u!
hahahahahahhaha
@cash_sog

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
Quote from: "mugabe"

with a name like mugabe! ur one to speak :D hahhaha
glad to see my biggest stan is here today! i see yall have even given me a new name CASIUS CLAY!!! guess im like ALI to u niggas! hahahhahaha
im honoured! :D  :lol:

ALI/CASH/CLAY WHATEVA U R I MUST SAY YO PUNK a** IS FULL OF SHIT.....
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...