2ND MARCH!!! THE CRACK MOVEMENT!!!!

cash · 23 · 4652

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"
I WAS NOT AWARE....ROZE I DO APOLOGIZE....BUT NONE THE LESS MY POINT STILL STANDS IF U DONT HAV ANYTHING TO SAY SHUT THE f*** UP.....

& DEEPEA I WAS RAISED IN THE DUSTY STREETS OF  THE EASTERN CAPE.. I AM NOT ANGRY BUT THIS IS HOW I SPEAK.... f*** WHO EVA HAS A PROBLEM

calm down. before you spew out insults you should always. always check icoast. because you have made an a**umption that has led you to take a position. and then you come out gunning. walk into ambush and get killed.

you do realise that youre telling me to shut the phuck up. and yet you a**ert your right to your own opinion.

but now. firstly. i was born and raised in emthatha. so dont be telling me about the dusty streets of eastern cape. youre not special. you are not the only one. secondly. if you reread. not insert your thoughts. if you reread mine. youll see that i am actually not bashing anything about what is happening on that flyer. and if you do that you will also see that i said there is fam in there. and by that i dont mean figuratively. literally. there was no slight in anything i said there. if you read it as a whole. fact is. there enough xhosa peeps on the bill. and thats that. nobody. nobody said that was a bad thing. YOU need to think about why YOU interpreted it that way.

fight for a cause mchana. not just nje.  

see you there drama.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Saskia

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Wow...he has a son.
Poor kid!

Look f***er. I have no time for angry a** rappers who never made it and use the internet to get attention. Go play with your kid or something.
Clearly you have a problem with hearing anyone but yourself.
Your constant need to pa** insults where it's not necessary proves your lack of maturity.

Roze, I apologise that you had to reply to this shit!

You say this is who you are?Well,your character is f***ed up!
As far as being old school goes.....A beat down is still a beat down and trust me. You're f***ing with the wrong girl.
I'm not threatning you, but merely letting you know the facts.
I don't say shit to impress anyone and I don't deal well with f***ers who talk shit. And yes, if it means calling people to hunt your a** down and teach you a thing or two on respect, I'll do it. Call me a coward. I don't give a f***, but trust me. DO NOT f*** WITH ME CHILD!
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Saskia"
As far as being old school goes.....A beat down is still a beat down and trust me. You're f***ing with the wrong girl.

i say we do it.

taking chances. he wants to be famous. we'll make him famous. and then he'll be sorry.

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"
Quote from: "Saskia"

i say we do it.

taking chances. he wants to be famous. we'll make him famous. and then he'll be sorry.

.....eish wa'thinta abafazi, wathinta imbokodo. ...
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Don't know why people are always attacking and insulting each other on AG. DRAMABOY, if you have a seed then you must be grown.I aint tryina be funny or nothing but there must be a better way to express yourself than you are doing right now.not to tell you how to act but if you chill by yourself and analyze some of the things you've been typing, you might feel like you've been a bit overboard.i can appreciate you sharing your views but it doesn't reallyhelp for people who hardly know each other to be tearing away at each other. you might in real be a cool dude but you've placed yourself in a situation where people will not have respect for you. your ultimate reaction might be to ask me who da hell i am and that you don't give a damn but that wouldn't be true. i think if you weren't worried about what people thought of your posts you wouldn't be on AG.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
kuyanyiwa...abakhaya be bitch slappin on a.g....mi sistaz save ur energy seems like drama boy gotz drama for days..he needs to chill...coz the steez his on ain't cool at all...as for lousy living..nqonqonqo :) ...word!!! the real e.c ol up in the house
 am hell behold!

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "nuwepussy"
...abakhaya be bitch slappin on a.g

'abakhaya'. tl tl tl.  :D  youve got jokes.

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile