Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Whos Wacker?Southern Rap

emjay7

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
LMAO, MaCash!!

on the real, Southern Cats jump on bandwagons a few years ago it was Lil Flip; Lil Bow Bow; Lil Zane; Lil Keke; Lil John; Lil Wayne; Lil Boosie; Lil Romeo. These f***ers went from being little to young
Young Buck;Young Cellski;Young City;Young Dro;Young Droop;Young Jeezy;Young Kyoz;Young Lay; etc!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
:D all im sayin is dont steretype!
its hiphop man!
remember back in the day everybody was MC - something!
then we had the ICE - cube, ICE -t, Vanilla -ICE.....etc.

and we got the WU guys usin KILLA at the beginning of they names!
its jus slang!
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
how can i forget the don,Lil Keke Ft Bun B and Paul wall

ree

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
besyde lil fame from m.o.p an young zee ebody else with that lil or young is fckn wack real talk ......im still tryna figure what people are on about when they say lil wayne is tight ... for those in the know please cue me in
as for the topic at hand

crank dat has to be by far the worst hip hop song ive heard since eminems just lose it
illuminatemusic.blogspot.com
myspace.com/illumin_8

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
lil wayne is probably the hottest rapper alive right now! he's killing the mixtape circuit!
guess u so called HEADS aint in tune with that?
catch up for real!

ps. to the nigga who dont know none of these names! u got to step ya game up! BOTTOM LINE!
ur makin a**umptions based on your lack of knowledge!
IGNANT MAf***ERS!!!!! damn!

think of the "lil" like in SA when niggas got "ma"" in front, like MA willies or MA gesh, ect. its jus nickname slang!!!! how does that affect tightness or whackness? PREEP!!!! - ref blows for offside

I'll choose to be ignant in matters like this one, LIl who?. I tried 2 listen 2 lil wayne's ish and basically he ain't doin' nothing new, if its punchlines, Chino Xl, Jakki, Juice, Cray Walz and even Papoose spit betta ones compared to lil Wayne. So fcuk all the lil cats from da south, da only lil Mc I respect is lil' fame from M.O.P.