am hell behold!

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
If Bhlakie in the drivers seat, I'm gettin in, that girl can Driiive.
I see y'all...non of this masihlalisane, bo slender ko morago shyt, Shotgun!
I wanna operate the radio *turns up the volume*Cindi Lauper girls wanna have fun, Lil kim ladies knight( a kwaito version of this would rock!), what you wanna hear?

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
^^^ welcome on board. that fro is tamed right. so in the movie u play Dj NATURELLE...the plot thickens :wink:
 am hell behold!

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
- THE FAST LANE -

* car comes to a screeching halt *

aiiight then. dj naturelle. took long enough. best be hooking up the soundtrack to the streets. matter of fact then. looks like the itinerary has changed. seatbelts chaps. wherever the hell we were to begin with. we is now making a short left to cape town. taking the scenic route. on some silent mountains and whispering seas. on some shades and stuff coz the future is too damn bright.

perhaps we ought to put in a request that the dj hook us up on some butan gear. we do need to look fresh to death. 8)

...bambelela siyajika...
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
* claps hands and squeals in delight *

ive decided that id like to hear an old song. on some we're taking it back. all like 'this is the roadtrip' tip. sort of approaching sunset time. and then we'll all stand outside and do i-step...lol. on some sishaya ama getdowns. 'iminwe phezulu'.

candi staton - young hearts run free

...hi dj. oh im fine thank you. my name is bhlakhroze from africasgateway. yes. yes id like to make a dedication. uhm. id like to dedicate the song 'young hearts run free' by candi staton to all the lovely girlies on ag. thank you dj...

* starts to sway *

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Hola FRIDAY!!!! we beta get to cape town fast yall. Step on dat pedal sista!!! Phela uyazi, its on 2nyt... 8) Hey Jane Bond, pa** me a cigarette da, or does nebady hav a blunt???? Mazishe!!!
spread love in da music

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
^^^ here do u smoke dunhill lights. latte pa** the bankie. i wanna roll a spliff. slow down rohzie. oh nat. mellow jams plz. we is abt to meditate right.
 am hell behold!

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
abt time the spliff came round. dem cancer sticks de no good mon.

*Presses play* Easy skankin by the legend Marley.

Ssup Mel, sup Moly, hola crus, Beaker where you at? Rhozi, Nuwe and I are about to awaken you to slapstadt.

*Makes a call to private line of butanwears CEO orders new summer tees n caps for the ladies*
 We gon hav to hide these red red eyes somehow.

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
^^^ hoooollllla ladies - dont you just love Friday's!!!!! i'm loving this vibe too. where's that J.
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

**MORALE**

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/neoshantyentertainment
I disappear for a while on AG and when I come back I finally get to scope AG ladies. How are you sweetie pies? Love the sisterhood thing happening here. Would love to see ya pics though. Maybe we might just have ourselves a bunch of cuties here. Love is love baby girls. See you when we cross paths in maybe one of the days of our lives.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
* nearly 'accidentally' runs over gobsmacked boy trying to check ladies out through window and proceeds to hoot up a storm *

MOWBRAAAAYYY KAAAAAP!!! EK SE WHAT KIND!!!!

and on the good vibrations of mr marley himself. we ease ourselves into 'le good life'. where the party at yo. thats all me is saying. hows about we get some rest. oh shyt oops. what. rest * looks confused *. moooving right along. first stop then drinks ko royale rooftop mos ne.

no loss of focus mel. not allowed. youll be told 'focus is the norm'.

eish nat. you know people in high places jong. private lines to ceo's and shyt. cotdayme 8O  :wink:
and also better tell them to bring through some nice boys. we didnt come all the way here to be bored.
* all hangin out the window screaming. driving with her knees * tell them we have arrived. YEEHAAA!

you know beaker hey. you know how she be. all 'the don' like. it is afterall 'days of our lives'. they dont call her sthefano demera for nothing. shes here.

WELCOME TO THE MOTHER CITY. prepare to be nurtured.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "crus-ou"
^^^ ooh I'm lovin this paintin the town red in a fiery mobile and a pair of f*** ME heels.... this is the life!!!!

8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  SWEET JESUS  8O  8O  8O  8O

That not good enough for ya?

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
^^^ like wat is he doin here. we had niger bouncers employed for such. tsek! kaap styles.

oh excuse the miner glitch. welcome Moly. Crus. Latte. Beaker will of course join us later she's taken a private jet plane. still hiding red eyes under butan cap. our next destination will be of course were the party @.
 am hell behold!

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
all nigas tryna gatecrash our party beta bounce now!!!! 1stly sa rappers are nasty so yal aint our type anyway....

Bac 2 us...

Nat bring on dose fyn a** brada men base kapa sana!!! I mean, wats a tot, spliff n party witout da.... u know wat i mean ladies!!! :twisted:
spread love in da music