Get Webafrica LTE/Fibre | Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex CryptoJoin the Civic Wallet Waiting List

Author Topic: Grown folks talk: Ungrateful Black Woman vid  (Read 9225 times)

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Grown folks talk: Ungrateful Black Woman vid
« on: February 17, 2010, 09:15:08 AM »
Seriously dude I'm speechless and disgusted right now,  :( >:(

as a single guy explain to me why I should even bother getting married with bitches like that still lurking around the planet

That not good enough for ya?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Re: Grown folks talk: Ungrateful Black Woman vid
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 10:53:18 AM »
This is the most disgusting shit ever and the sad thing is that there are millions of bitches like this crawling the earth.

They're so brainwashed by Beyonce and these other idiots who tell them they need a roughneck man or a thug to take care of them that they don't realise when they have something good and then they wanna bitch and moan when the thug behaves like one and beats her a** or treats her like shit.

Another reason I've decided to give up on the monogamy bullshit. Cos no matter how good you treat someone, they will try to find something negative and f*** with you and some other a**hole who cheats on her or treats her like shit will benefit from it.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 11:07:00 AM »
I can't watch Vids where am at...explain whats going?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 11:22:43 AM »
they don't realise when they have something good and then they wanna bitch and moan when the thug behaves like one and beats her a** or treats her like shit.

Another reason I've decided to give up on the monogamy bullshit. Cos no matter how good you treat someone, they will try to find something negative and f*** with you and some other a**hole who cheats on her or treats her like shit will benefit from it.

Word!!

Plus that Judge is not objective,What kind od shit is that?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
  • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 11:23:43 AM »
This bitch is STUUUUPPIIIDDDD. WTF? Aint tha some shit. Bitch is dumber than a mother f***er. f*** outta here with that bullshit. She dumb. She dumb. She dumb. I rarely say this but this bitch is stupid. 

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
  • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 12:16:27 PM »
This dude reminds me of me(though i've changed a lot), the bish reminds me of most of my ex's.

The story sounds too familiar.

I might be drinking because I enjoy it now but I started drinking because I was trying not to be too good to be true so i can keep a bish who I initially thought wanted a good man. not saying drinking makes you a bad boy but not drinking is one of the things makes you seem kind of boring to a lot of women (if not all).

Women, admit it, you dont want Mr Nice Guy. an element of bad boy you have to find somewhere in there to feel satisfied.

Men, if you too nice, some other dude will sleep with your woman. True story.

I think women mistaken being a bad boy for more masculinity (which is what appeals to them?)

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 12:52:39 PM »
This dude reminds me of me(though i've changed a lot), the bish reminds me of most of my ex's.

I might be drinking because I enjoy it now but I started drinking because I was trying not to be too good to be true so i can keep a bish who I initially thought wanted a good man. not saying drinking makes you a bad boy but not drinking is one of the things makes you seem kind of boring to a lot of women (if not all).

Women, admit it, you dont want Mr Nice Guy. an element of bad boy you have to find somewhere in there to feel satisfied.

I think women mistaken being a bad boy for more masculinity (which is what appeals to them?)

Clearly this drinking has f***ed with your head. Stop before you hurt yourself. Guys use this "Girls like bad girls" to excuse their shitty behaviour way too often. Not all women like bad boys and if you want to be an a** wipe then do so in your own capacity and don't excuse it. Be proud of it. Would you believe it if you were to hear a girl say she's slutty whore because that's what guys want. NO. Why the hell does it make sense for guys?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 12:57:52 PM by Miss. Loks »

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 01:10:57 PM »

Clearly this drinking has f***ed with your head. Stop before you hurt yourself. Guys use this "Girls like bad girls" to excuse their shitty behaviour way too often. Not all women like bad boys and if you want to be an a** wipe then do so in your own capacity and don't excuse it. Be proud of it. Would you believe it if you were to hear a girl say she's slutty whore because that's what guys want. NO. Why the hell does it make sense for guys?

do we have to go personal?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 01:11:49 PM »

do we have to go personal?

Who said anything about personal. I'm responding to your post.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 01:17:55 PM »
Ok

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 01:32:37 PM »
I don't think the issue is really about being a slutty whore, but rarher about not getting emotionally involved or investing too much in a relationship, nor treating a girl too good.

Just keep your distance and let her be the one who gets in deep. this is my opinion.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 01:35:42 PM »
I don't think the issue is really about being a slutty whore, but rarher about not getting emotionally involved or investing too much in a relationship, nor treating a girl too good.

Just keep your distance and let her be the one who gets in deep. this is my opinion.

yeah that too

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 01:38:10 PM »
dudes respond the same to that being too deep in it ish. dudes get freaked our when they get too much loving. if not freaked out they got bored by it

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 02:30:24 PM »
Changing for a whore is the lowest and worst shit you can do to yourself!

the bad boy loving hoes see the error in they ways when they hit they thirties....they stupid slutty ways catch up with them, they either divoced or unmarried with kids! and basically have no guys giving then any time of day.

I have been thru 15+ ... 30 and overs in the last 5years and they ALL regret being stupid attention seeking sluts and felt guys won't take em seriously, they liked me coz I come across as if I really give a f***...yet I don't I just have a caring facial expression while inside I am thinking.."well..sweets if you was not busy shutting down nice guys like me you would be far,,,I want some expensive whiskey and this slut need to pay for it.....Did I wash my balls?....mmmmm...I can't wait to play Serious Sam.....is this hoe still talking? ,,bitch you need to be home watching your kid and plotting a way to get you a man..coz I know you don't think you getting anywhere with me..I hate this face I got...aight focus dude"
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 02:33:55 PM »
lol