Get Webafrica LTE/Fibre | Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex CryptoJoin the Civic Wallet Waiting List

Author Topic: Grown folks talk: Ungrateful Black Woman vid  (Read 9224 times)

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
  • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Re: Grown folks talk: Ungrateful Black Woman vid
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 05:54:55 PM »
Got to be scripted shit is unreal.....bitch got tittes in her back too...6:13
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 06:04:24 PM »
Got to be scripted shit is unreal.....bitch got tittes in her back too...6:13

I saw those ewww

That not good enough for ya?

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2010, 12:44:13 PM »
This dude reminds me of me(though i've changed a lot), the bish reminds me of most of my ex's.

The story sounds too familiar.

I might be drinking because I enjoy it now but I started drinking because I was trying not to be too good to be true so i can keep a bish who I initially thought wanted a good man. not saying drinking makes you a bad boy but not drinking is one of the things makes you seem kind of boring to a lot of women (if not all).

Women, admit it, you dont want Mr Nice Guy. an element of bad boy you have to find somewhere in there to feel satisfied.

Men, if you too nice, some other dude will sleep with your woman. True story.

I think women mistaken being a bad boy for more masculinity (which is what appeals to them?)

Clearly this drinking has f***ed with your head. Stop before you hurt yourself. Guys use this "Girls like bad girls" to excuse their shitty behaviour way too often. Not all women like bad boys and if you want to be an a** wipe then do so in your own capacity and don't excuse it. Be proud of it. Would you believe it if you were to hear a girl say she's slutty whore because that's what guys want. NO. Why the hell does it make sense for guys?

Beautifully said Baldi!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
  • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2010, 01:04:32 PM »
a good man?

why the hell would one want to be one?

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
  • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2010, 04:21:11 PM »
Uyannda and Baldi - let's be honest. Most women in their twenties prefer a guy who is "happening" i.e. that most girls find appealing . it could be due to his position(or what he does), his looks, money or whatever . Rather than a dude no other girl finds interesting. So these guys are often wanted by many women. Add the fact that there are more women and gays , you have a situation where players are inevitable.

A few years back i was a nice dude. Now I mess with girls like crazy. I love my girl though but I aint getting played by no girl. I keep options although it's proving difficult as some girls are getting real clingy now. Now that I'm not that nice (or act that way) I have more girls at my disposal than ever. I really struggle to juggle some around. There are bad periods though. I think i'm still nice so when a girl is falling for me i move back before I hurt her.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
  • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2010, 04:29:29 PM »
Even lying saying you have a girl when you actually don't makes it easier to get a woman than when you tell the truth that you are single.

yo, have you dudes notice this new Generations character? a girl with a short fro. forgot her name. I was hooked by an ex-colleague (blind date )

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
  • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 04:35:26 PM »
Even lying saying you have a girl when you actually don't makes it easier to get a woman than when you tell the truth that you are single.

yo, have you dudes notice this new Generations character? a girl with a short fro. forgot her name. I was hooked by an ex-colleague (blind date )

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2010, 04:36:35 PM »

yo, have you dudes notice this new Generations character? a girl with a short fro. forgot her name. I was hooked by an ex-colleague (blind date  :-[). so i meet up with girl, she aint pretty at all, but yeah we had interesting convo, i actually decided i'll give her a chance based on how smart she sounded.

so i get feedback from my colleague about what she said about me, and i quote "Oh he's such a nice guy but he doesnt have a car."

I was thinking ppl saw me with this ugly bitch chilling like we on a date then she gonna come around and reject me cause i dont have a car?

saying shes ugly is cold but it was so easy to call her ugly after hearing what she said.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2010, 04:39:21 PM »
errr Mercedes, are you saying something there?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2010, 04:44:37 PM »

yo, have you dudes notice this new Generations character? a girl with a short fro. forgot her name. I was hooked by an ex-colleague (blind date  :-[). so i meet up with girl, she aint pretty at all, but yeah we had interesting convo, i actually decided i'll give her a chance based on how smart she sounded.

so i get feedback from my colleague about what she said about me, and i quote "Oh he's such a nice guy but he doesnt have a car."

I was thinking ppl saw me with this ugly bitch chilling like we on a date then she gonna come around and reject me cause i dont have a car?

saying shes ugly is cold but it was so easy to call her ugly after hearing what she said.

this continues to piss me off

That not good enough for ya?