briCK · 12 · 7165

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
In all these years that i have been hunting and at times getting skirt, I have never lost a skirt to another guy....

No mr smarty pants! I aint saying I have never had a hoe f*** some other guy while see was with me...I just have never broken up with a woman coz she chose to be with some other guy.

If its happened I was unaware , and if I was unaware it means the stolen mechandize was not that important..I mean if your Poche is jacked in your garage and you don't notice...well it means you a man of impecable taste!

No gentleman I am talking about those shameless cats who STEAL your skirt to the extent that she leaves her house , kids etc...

First I am not one to take another mans burdurn...sure if I like your woman..I will try and slang her dick and if she takes it shit she takes it ...if not no harm no loss

I have shared other cats' skirts with ease...

But I have enetered dangerous ground....I am actually thinking about stealing a skirt...and

OH WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!

I hope you do know by skirt I am not talking about a "a piece of clothing worn by women!"

If thats what you thought .....shame on you!

serious tho

Rewind..re-read but this time don't think skirt litterally I am talking about a skirt that belongs to a man and the only skirt a man can own is a kilt!

So focus ... so there is this kilt that I saw!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
WOW...of all the words I have used to refer to the females..i think skirt has the worst ring...i feels like I am objectifiying them equating them to an inanimate object...

I am disgusted....

Ladies it will never happen again....and besides these skirt wearers opt for pants!

its a crazy world I tell you CRAZY!

back to the serious issue at hand..

I am not looking for technique as much as moral grounding..and unwritten nigga rules!

Its a field i am new too so fella I need tips on how to remain within the approved parameters
and under what circumstances the deed is done.

I have stolen just about anything you can think off so I have no qualm or hangup on stealin!

so maybe techniques can help here..fellas!

I have always thought that stealing pussy(i.e having sex with a pa**ed out girl, too drunk, too dumb, does not know what going etc) is the lowest thing a person can do..SECOND to guys who go out they way to take someone elses woman...but today I had to revise my "self-receous" "holier than thou" outlook...

Stealing pussy is cast in iron the other..i found out to day is not hardwired...ther has to be some clause that makes it turn-a-blind-eye-able"

Just when I thought I was done with females .. they had to bring out the big guns!!!

GIRLS!!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
The lady in question is not breath taking or nothing chances are you would walk right past her.

A bit of history...I know her from when she was in primary school, she hated my guts then...she probably still does..I have NO CLAIM whatsoever...she has not even hinted at being intrested...

I met her today some 10years since I first knew her...she remmebered me...so upon re-connecting I called up on some mates who have kept touch with her and she is in a happy relashionship has been for the last 4years but they don't stay together no engagement etc etc..

I am not tryna make it seam like there is nothing there to justify my driving a wedge..coz I am not its wrong I know it..BUT...*sigh*

now unlike wanting to hit it and run,,,which If i would normally do...Were I not in this 0ff-females shit...
this is the real deal leap of faith take you from your man as your..wack-lay...body ourder WHAT ever..take you to be mine shit...

its crazy I tell you.....

let me sleep it on it...!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I've slept on it and had a coule of beers over it...and honestly...I am a having difficulty...

I have looked at it from everyone's point of view...

briCK: "What is wrong with stealing someone elses woman"

Me: Well briCK thanks for asking theis question...personally I feel...

Myself: Whoa whoa whoa...define feeling dude you aint gonna use technical words and get away

I: not this bullshit again ????

briCK: okay fellas...okay...lets not go that route coz..if know endless circles...lets address the issue at hand here!!! "What..as in give something that you can pintpont that and let us break it down"

Myself: There is no need to be a dick about it and be technically to prove that briCK is the boss...

Me: aaaaaaaaaaarggg nah...I refuse to take part in this..

......... to be continued!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
briCK: "What is wrong with stealing someone elses girl..to make this easir and orderly...we shall start with you..mr Me"

Me: It just sounds unnessesary and imoral

briCK: any worse than all the drinking you do? the girl 7years older than you that u sleep with? the gay guy who professed his love to you whom you proceeded to lead on only coz you wanted to hitont the girls he was with...Iam not going back that far...i am talking bout recent activity here..don't let me pull you whole file.....so don't gimme immoral...I can't argue with unessesary..thats an honest answer..but you not saying anythin to me....I want a solid reason...coz if you can't come up with one before weekend prepare to get involved in immoral acts...think it over..let me halla at your boys

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

briCK: any worse than all the drinking you do? the girl 7years older than you that u sleep with? the gay guy who professed his love to you whom you proceeded to lead on only coz you wanted to hitont the girls he was with...Iam not going back that far...i am talking bout recent activity here..don't let me pull you whole file.....so don't gimme immoral...

Break this story down briCK!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
 :-\

Aight letme take you to school quick fast...

First Rule O Getting laid.

--- By Any means nessesary, get laid! wear a toupe, buy a porche, pretend to like her kids, buy her flowers let guys hit on you BY ANY MEANS.

Every man has been hit on by a homosexual, if you have not chances are girls don't go weak at the knees when they see you and you only get laid coz girls when pushed will sleep with anything!

Gay guys read Manshealth not FagHealth coz they want a man in his natual manly stance!

schools out.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
briCK: "and you? What in your opinion is wrong with stealing someone elses girl?"

Myself: Thanks for the opotunity ...

I:  ::)

Myself: Dude wait your turn! Any was I shall proceeed with the disection of ...by the way excuse my verbose manner of speech....if i use a big word..like Confucious sez...tell me stop.

I: ???

briCK: Dude just talk

Myself: The problem lies with your choice of words

I: ::)

Myself: when you use the word "steal" it gives it a negative conotation..excuse the big word..

briCK: DUDEEEEEE

Myself: I digress! where was I...

i: ::)

Myself: By say steal our bible bell starts rining..

Me: Thats what I mean't by morals you f***ing moron..

Myself: NO if it were morals..

briCK: Aight myself we will be back to you...your theory sounds intresting lets go on to I.

Myself: >:(

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
and for the old ones...

love you so much briCK. in spite of all ones better judgement. gooosh. i see your behaviour is still shocking. oh, how they try to change, but how they stay the same. sigh.
this 'ME: a movement in three parts' works though. rivetting stuff. feel like im in conversation with myself. i looove it! id love you even more if i could hook you up with my friends though.

stay well.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
briCK: "and you? What in your opinion is wrong with stealing someone elses girl?"

Myself: Thanks for the opotunity ...

I:  ::)

Myself: Dude wait your turn! Any was I shall proceeed with the disection of ...by the way excuse my verbose manner of speech....if i use a big word..like Confucious sez...tell me stop.

I: ???

briCK: Dude just talk

Myself: The problem lies with your choice of words

I: ::)

Myself: when you use the word "steal" it gives it a negative conotation..excuse the big word..

briCK: DUDEEEEEE

Myself: I digress! where was I...

i: ::)

Myself: By say steal our bible bell starts rining..

Me: Thats what I mean't by morals you f***ing moron..

Myself: NO if it were morals..

briCK: Aight myself we will be back to you...your theory sounds intresting lets go on to I.

Myself: >:(

Lol this sounds like one of those conversation one has with one's self when high :)
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
and for the old ones...

love you so much briCK. in spite of all ones better judgement. gooosh. i see your behaviour is still shocking. oh, how they try to change, but how they stay the same. sigh.
this 'ME: a movement in three parts' works though. rivetting stuff. feel like im in conversation with myself. i looove it! id love you even more if i could hook you up with my friends though.

stay well.

female friends I a**ume?

I am fighting these women off...! somethng in the air is making these women weak for me..its crazy I tell u....about my schocking behaviour??? I am working on it

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I spoke with this woman yesterday...being me I forgot about a dritial part of the equation..I just a**umed she would come play ball.

I called her....just to test the waters....she couldn't stop talking about her man, which is a bad sign, she thinks it not serious just she needs a partner..so stealing her won't be that difficult, which is a bit of a let down.

She did however said something I hope does not mean anything..

"You know, u used to ignore me and I so badly wanted your attention, but I am grown woman and what i thought was attractive about you is neither here nor there...don't get me wrong I think you stil hot! but something about you rings warning signals..."

Cutting a long story short.....