Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

A SA consortium to take over Portsmouth F.C?

Boss · 12 · 3775

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
Wtf? so appearantly a group of SA rich people is on the verge of purchasing portsmouth, a club said to be swimming im debt, i think this is gonna be good for football knowing that atleast one of those England teams is owned in SA. shit i bet that richest Motsepe kid is on that crew, who else, rupert, kaizer?
Dreaming in 3D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I see this ending badly for Portsmouth, because the investors are most likely rich BEE cats and we know all they are good for is ruining shit.

The English FA isn't SA where you succeed through fraud, corruption and tenderpreneurship.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 01:31:08 PM by Kim Jong Illest »

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
I see this ending badly for Portsmouth, because the investors are most likely rich BEE cats and we know all they are good for is ruining shit.

The English FA isn't SA where you succeed through fraud, corruption and tenderpreneurship.

Co-sign.

Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i doubt if any Bee people are involved in this and at the same time im not writting of a possibility that some members maybe Bee. this is big and only a dude who's worth over a 100 milli can part take in this. i pray to God Ivan K is not involved in this for SA credibility's sake.
Dreaming in 3D

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
BEE cats are really rich, not wealthy. i think the players we are dealing with are south african jewish corporates. these dudes is moneyed up properly.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
BEE cats are really rich, not wealthy. i think the players we are dealing with are south african jewish corporates. these dudes is moneyed up properly.

the kinda money that is generations deep...
now thats serious paper....
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
This is not new. If i recall, when it last came up  Brian Joffe and Rupert were involved. No BEE players. Many of them debt financed their deals and some financed them against value of shares (which have been doing badly recently). So nah niggas, it's not them BEE dudes.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Them BEE dudes dont have that serious money,Tokyo cant even raise money to drill and for the exploration projects mxim !!!! 
Abramovich must buy this team already and celebrate by doing that No-look mid-city swag Walk.Poor Portsmouth

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Them BEE dudes dont have that serious money,Tokyo cant even raise money to drill and for the exploration projects mxim !!!! 
Even Birdman got gwap for this.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Even Birdman got gwap for this.

Yeah Word!! Merchant even Baby got that Oil Money.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Birdman got no serious paper, he wud be on that Forbes list if he did, even wayne makes more than him, diddy and jay can cop this though, word is that Oppenheimer is involved. nw thats big paper!
Dreaming in 3D

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Birdman got no serious paper, he wud be on that Forbes list if he did, even wayne makes more than him, diddy and jay can cop this though, word is that Oppenheimer is involved. nw thats big paper!

Man, we talking about Birdman having recently got into oil drilling. We not saying Birdman got more paper than the next person or that he is Warren Buffet. If Oppenheimer is involdved then i really hope his company gets taken to the cleaners fir that apartheid loot in the case in the states between SA civilians and some major corporations that made profits in SA during apartheid. Not even sure that his company is a defendant in the case. Hope its in there.