Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

employment!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
how many of you are in your twenties, rent a flat, commute to an office, and then go back to the flat, repeat, get wasted on weekends, put it up on Facebook?

how many of you are artists, professionally?

who does not have a job in an office, here?

who is unemployed?

who is a freelancer?

who has a really powerful position in a multinational corporation?

who is in the ANC Youth Leage/Luthuli House/Afro-tainment coterie?

note: this is a survey.  the research conducted will aid Africa. thank you for your time and consideration.

i will now go first.

i am unemployed.  i live in my mother's house.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 11:54:03 AM by the panic! »

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
anybody know where I can cop a license might have a new gig which requires me to get a drivers licence

That not good enough for ya?

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
i am unemployed, worked 3 moths for Old mutual, earned chicken shit, spazzed on a superior and i was thabo mbeki'd. now im broke, i eat kak and i live with a nerdy friend who only talks about hacking and dope softwares n shit.
Dreaming in 3D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Work for a Media24 newspaper that pays me shit, but I enjoy the job. Might be moving in a month or two though, but I don't wanna jinx it, so I'll keep it hush.

Moving into a new 3 bedroom house on Saturday that I am gonna rent with the option of buying later on. Getting it for a bargain from a woman who has been transferred to CT and her husband retrenched.

Al in all, I have little to complain about, except my status as a single 27-year old who hates going out and hates meeting new people, which kinda makes it hard to stop being single.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

Al in all, I have little to complain about, except my status as a single 27-year old who hates going out and hates meeting new people, which kinda makes it hard to stop being single.

Are you at least getting some these days or are you still in the same boat?

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Full-time freelancer. Work from home. My pay is alright, helps keep me where I need to be.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
There was never a boat where I wasn't getting any.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Still tryna finish off my Quantity Surveying shit...last two subjects!

Squatin at a christian friend's...who wakes up at 02h00 sometimes for a prayer session by the beach front!
Everymoment he gets, he convinces me to get saved shit. Tryna scare me with all ths 2010 kak and "the RAPTURE" episode....i just brush it off

Stil a hustling house producer, just started selling my music online! Hopefully that'll take me sumwhr....

Ja ne FACT:DURBAN ROCKS FOR SOME
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
im also working on something, have this rich employment agency that needs a education officer, applied twice and already got 2 calls from them, so thats a good look, any way any nicca that makes more than 20 grandz a month? dont give me that confidential biz shit!
Dreaming in 3D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I wish I could make even close to 20K a month.

I'm sure there are a few here, since I know AG has some engineers. I hink Baldi might also be caking it.

Hey baby :)

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Still tryna finish off my Quantity Surveying shit...last two subjects!

Squatin at a christian friend's...who wakes up at 02h00 sometimes for a prayer session by the beach front!
Everymoment he gets, he convinces me to get saved shit. Tryna scare me with all ths 2010 kak and "the RAPTURE" episode....i just brush it off

Stil a hustling house producer, just started selling my music online! Hopefully that'll take me sumwhr....

Ja ne FACT:DURBAN ROCKS FOR SOME

smh at chritians
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
I'm in the technical field, rent a bachelor pad and drive a decent car I can't complain about the pay but the travelling is now getting to me I need to chill that's why I'm on the lookout for the new gig....  I need a business idea to start something even if it's not big like BEE type shit but something i can build whilst slaving for these mofos but i got no clue what to do
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
I wish I could make even close to 20K a month.

I'm sure there are a few here, since I know AG has some engineers. I hink Baldi might also be caking it.

Hey baby :)

the dude i stay with is at R26K [R21K after deductions] p/m.... Structural Engineer. drives a sports car. They just gave him a R20K worth laptop with internet modem,etc at his new job. Wears HUGO BOSS cologne..He doesn't cook. McDonalds allday everyday....

Ja ne....
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I'm in the technical field, rent a bachelor pad and drive a decent car I can't complain about the pay but the travelling is now getting to me I need to chill that's why I'm on the lookout for the new gig....  I need a business idea to start something even if it's not big like BEE type shit but something i can build whilst slaving for these mofos but i got no clue what to do

so which of you  niggas finna get that license connect so I can have AA's job

That not good enough for ya?

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
There was never a boat where I wasn't getting any.

I thought at some point you said you werent getting any. Is this Pyro?