Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Power!

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-16
    • View Profile
Influence is the cornerstone of power...people support and emulate what they believe to be the way forward to better days. I have countless discussions with random people on why they think our artists whether musicians or actors etc arent as effective as those overseas and the common response is their lack of the ability to lead by example and thus being Influential in their own rite.

This entertainment industry of ours is full of disappointments because art is what creates a sense of culture. Thats why our generation supports and emulates foreign culture because of its power to Influence.

I aint gona point any fingers no more cos thats fighting a loosing battle. What i am gona say tho is music is who i am but there is more to me than music and im pursuing other ventures outside the music arena and when i do decide to make music it will purely be at my own choice, i will fund myself and look to no one to help me get to where i want to be artistically.

First get The Money, The Power, then u get the Respect.

Peace
Eshe...
he Realest...

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
why is the c*** still posting his shit on here

That not good enough for ya?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
<IGNORE>
Beating bitches since 1982.

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
The problem with most artists is that they are unsure of themselves, they do what they do hoping for the best. If u dont believe ur the best how can i? U gotta ooze confidence, charisma, have that chip 8) on ur shoulder but keep it in check! If u know what i mean...

Mystery is the secret ingrediant to life...

U can easily tell when somebody has invested alot of time in self analysis! Life itself is not a destination, its a journey.

Running against time is like running a race without a finish line...

So u better enjoy the process, and savour the result.
he Realest...

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Yoh ive got t-shirts coming out...its a range for them Warriors. check out the tees on facebook under the group Zooloo Swagg.

It dont stop...
he Realest...

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Who are you?
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
What does it benefit a man to gain the whole world, when there are no bitches on it?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if only motivational books were cheaper?

I spend much time in self reflection and the reading of the spiritual wisdom of great thinkers like Steven Wright and Mitch Hedburg. I wish to better myself.

If you want to be on everyone's lips and have people debate on you and who the night's biggest phoney was, dress up and act out like Lucy in the sky with a gold plated chain and cubic zirconias. You'll make it in the end and if you don't believe that you can be the fakest wiseman int he world, then no one will.

Wisdom is only root-deep in your gumline and when they put you under, it hurts for a while after you wake up. I hardly had any swelling.

Eshe.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 06:08:18 PM by Kim Jong Illest »

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
remember guys

profile>>modify profile tab>>>buddies/ignore list>>>>edit ignore list

That not good enough for ya?

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
its not what happens to u that matters...but how u react to it! What u think of me is none of my BUSINESS, what is most important is what i think of myself!

Feed ur mind and enrich ur soul...

I give u Truth, Grace and in Time we all will be one!!!

Eshe...
he Realest...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Getting sodomised by a gang of Aids-ridden Nigerians with 25cm penises isn't the issue, it is whether you like it or not and whether you cry about it afterwards or continue living life like a proud black  man.
What everyone else thinks of you afterwards is irrelevant, because you took it and survived.

If you collect all their used condoms you can feed your body with a high protein milkshake. Call it Zooloo juice. Delicious, for one must find a positive aspect in all the lemons you are given. This is also something I once read and which I am now spouting in an attempt to appear wise and sage-like.

I give you a load of bullshit I pick up on the net and in self-help books, which I buy to make myself appear smarter, since I am just an attention-whore who craves validation from a bunch of anonymous internet users.

Eshe.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 07:24:32 PM by Kim Jong Illest »

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
anyone who gave this faeces an impression that he might get us to be frendz with him should apologize now.
Dreaming in 3D

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
You cannot try to be something u already are...
I dont have friends but brothers and sistas!

Im a scholar of life, where else do u get relevant info to better urself but from books, wiseman etc.

Its not about where i get the info, its about whether i use it to better myself and those willing to use it!

Knowledge is not everything, its how u use it...

if i touch one life...my work is done!
he Realest...

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I know u readin that sh!t...Lol ;D

Havent u learned that u cant keep a Good man down... if sh!t is good, sh!t is good.

Just cos a man dont say that he like ur sh!t...dont mean that he dont like ur sh!t!

Eshe! 8)
he Realest...