Africasgateway.com

Eskom increase

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
This is all Thabo Mbeki and his regime's doing. Everything we're going through in this country is because of them. We are now dealing with the after-effects. From CRIME, CORRUPTION, a FAILING HEALTH CARE SYSTEM, EDUCATION, ESKOM, the list is endless. All these things started becoming problems during his reign.No wonder Malema and them decided to kick his a** to the curb sooner than later.

Don't blame Zuma for nada.

If "Malema and them" had worked with Mbeki and not against him we will be on the right track...they were supposed to be engine who run things around here while Mbeki focuses on a bigger picture...making solid ties with first world countries, making the world believe in RSA and shit of that nature because no one can avoid world globalisation.

The only thing I blame Zuma for is for taking the top job in the country because he knows he can't lead for shit...thats why those who side with him praise him for listening because they know they will bend him however they like it and make that cake.

But thats the past now and the future ain't looking bright because the people who look like they can lead the country to better things are:

Vavi(who was rolling with these peeps who preach this and practise the other)
Zille(I don't like and don't trust white people period...plus they get shook around me LOL)

Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
This is all Thabo Mbeki and his regime's doing. Everything we're going through in this country is because of them. We are now dealing with the after-effects. From CRIME, CORRUPTION, a FAILING HEALTH CARE SYSTEM, EDUCATION, ESKOM, the list is endless. All these things started becoming problems during his reign.No wonder Malema and them decided to kick his a** to the curb sooner than later.

If "Malema and them" had worked with Mbeki and not against him we will be on the right track...they were supposed to be engine who run things around here while Mbeki focuses on a bigger picture...making solid ties with first world countries, making the world believe in RSA and shit of that nature because no one can avoid world globalisation.

The only thing I blame Zuma for is for taking the top job in the country because he knows he can't lead for shit...thats why those who side with him praise him for listening because they know they will bend him however they like it and make that cake.

But thats the past now and the future ain't looking bright because the people who look like they can lead the country to better things are:

Zille(I don't like and don't trust white people period...plus they get shook around me LOL)

Please get some political education my friend, cos your post if not worth commenting on. You said too many wrong things for me to even justify u with an answer.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

Please get some political education my friend, cos your post if not worth commenting on. You said too many wrong things for me to even justify u with an answer.

this is a discussion man, point out the wrong things.

what is this political education speak of?...I don't think I need it...clearly its f***ing things up.

don't go against me...say what you wanna say or you saying everyone in the country must get political education?

People need to eat whether they know politics or not...these f***ers who run the country focused too much politics and forgot about economy(which run things)...Mbeki was the solution to economy but the political educated people didn't see it...so f*** this political education.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 10:33:00 AM by Ntsimbi »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Mbeki was actually the cause of this all. During his tenure, he was well aware of the looming Eskom situation. He was made aware by the then management of Eskom, who requested funds to start buidling power stations and invest in alternate energy soouurces.

He was so focused on his paranoid delusions of people being out to get him and his twisted macro-economic policies, that he didn't listen and since he is such an "intellectual powerhouse" he brushed them off.

His theory was that the high economic growht of SA will lure foreign investors to SA that will invest the money needed for expanding our power capacity. This obviously didn't happen.

Maroga and his gang of f*** ups, under Alec Irwin are just as guilty, because instead of letting third party providers, of whom there are quite a few who were willing to invest and help out with our current problem, they let greed guide them and looked at how they can maintain their monopoly on the country's electricity supply, by making it increasingly difficlut for 3d parties to sell their power into our grid.

Our government is f***ing us, regardless of who is in power. Zuma said yesterday that Malema is free to continue f***ing us over. would you feel safe living near a power station that was built by a company owned by this clown? Granted, he won't be doing the work, but as someone else said, it will be a rush job, by incompetents, who do just enough to please the blind.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
What we need is people who are willing to stand up, burn, kill and make it perfectly clear to these f***ers that we are tired of being f***ed over.

If your local counsellor is corrupt and lving large while you starve, burn him and his children alive in the expensive car he is driving on your expense.

If he steals from the poor, go to his house, take back what is yours and f***ing make it clear that you will let him live and rape his kids if he does it again.

I think this is the only way to get through to these f***ers. Touch them where it hurts most and let them know we need more money in infrastructure and less on SL600s and 7 Series BMWs.
Touch their families and their pockets.

During apartheid people made the couontry ungovernable. why can't they do the same now? They're still living in the same shitholes they did back then. the only difference is that now the baas is a black man.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

this is a discussion man, point out the wrong things.

what is this political education speak of?...I don't think I need it...clearly its f***ing things up.

don't go against me...say what you wanna say or you saying everyone in the country must get political education?

People need to eat whether they know politics or not...these f***ers who run the country focused too much politics and forgot about economy(which run things)...Mbeki was the solution to economy but the political educated people didn't see it...so f*** this political education.

Well first, u talk about if "Malema and them" had worked with Thabo. Malema is not  a government official homie and he only became president of the ANCYL lately, so exactly how was he supposed to work with Thibos ?

And when u say them, who do u mean ? Yes, the ANC has a NEC and they make decisions that almost dictate what the government will do, but back then it was full of Thabo Mbeki supporters as well, so Thibos made those decisions with "his" people. Why do u think ultimately the ANC wanted him out ? Cos they saw he was f***ing up.

The u talk about he focused on the "bigger" picture, selling us to the world,etc,etc. Then what's the job of The Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Amba**adors and all other diplomats ? How u gonna go around the world selling SA, when things are f***ed up @ home. That was his problem. He was never a "peoples" person. Because he was never here, everything got out of control, from Corruption to Crime.

Now the new regime has to deal with that, and unfortunately we will judge them on how they response to this, but it was not of their doing and they have other challenges as well in front of them.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 11:00:04 AM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
All i'm saying is if the people in power worked as unit we will be on different path but clearly we got people who think its thier time to shine...not interested in the future of the country at all.

Maybe lets not hate on them as they chose politics as the way to get rich...now they just living thier dream.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

Eish, the blame game. Can we really afford it?

I thought we vote people in to solve the problem or at least start problem solving activities not to give us subjective historical analysis thereof.  Why do our officials get away with implication that by blaming a previous administration they are not only clearing their name from past decisions but they are also denying their own responsibility to fix the immediate problem?
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu