Guru Had a heart attack!!!!!!currently in coma

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Do we know why his heart attacked him?

fight broke out near the aorta one of the lungs must've started it, the heart started clappin in all directions guru aint know what hit him.  ;D

That not good enough for ya?

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Do we know why his heart attacked him?

fight broke out near the aorta one of the lungs must've started it, the heart started clappin in all directions guru aint know what hit him.  ;D

too much muhf***in violence!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
(AllHipHop News) Revered rapper Guru released a statement to AllHipHop.com today (March 3) as he recovers from surgery after suffering a heart attack over the weekend.

Guru, born Keith Elam, was briefly comatose due to the heart attack. Doctors successfully operated on the 43-year-old MC on Tuesday (March 2).

"I am doing fine and I am recovering! I'm weak though,” Guru told AllHipHop.com in a statement today. “Solar is the only person who has the accurate info on my situation. Any info from anybody else is false! I appreciate your well wishes and all the love!"

Guru and his family are asking for privacy as he recovers and stressed for fans to continue to send prayers, thoughts and love.

His partner Solar echoed Guru’s comments about the need for privacy but told fans the outlook is positive for the rapper.

Additionally, only Solar will have access to Guru and accurate information regarding the status of his health.

"Guru is resting and doing well after his surgery,” Solar told AllHipHop.com. “The doctors say that he will fully recover from his illness. We thank everyone who send prayers our way and we appreciate the outpouring of love from around the world!”

Solar can be reached by contacting a representative for his publicity firm, Yo-Pr.com.
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
i've heard from a  few reliable sources that, that Solar cat is a brain washing kid that has Guru by the pinch. Anyway it seems most cats feel the same regarding him being the "only reliable source" premier posted this a few ago on his Blogspot:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1TNkP4pH6-0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1TNkP4pH6-0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
peep the#f***SOLAR thread on twitter

cats are calling that kid out! Premier/ Bumpy! its getting heated...

shit that mofo sound like a small time loser!!
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs