Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

RIP Mdu

Myth · 12 · 4385

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Can anyone confirm this? Google is no use currently, well RIP to one of kwaito's legends. The Godfater...

its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
I hope its not true. This dude WAS kwaito.
Beating bitches since 1982.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Dude still IS kwaito, going by your statement. He's alive and kicking - was listening to 702 this morning and it was in their bulletin. dude is pissed off that someone started this rumour. This is the problem (gift and the curse really, but in this instance the curse) with social networking/IM/etc. Anything can be come news real quick, and can also spread like wildfire.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Dude still IS kwaito, going by your statement. He's alive and kicking - was listening to 702 this morning and it was in their bulletin. dude is pissed off that someone started this rumour. This is the problem (gift and the curse really, but in this instance the curse) with social networking/IM/etc. Anything can be come news real quick, and can also spread like wildfire.

This is good news!
Beating bitches since 1982.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
lol Rumors
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
MDU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL THEM KALAWA JAZZMEE NIGGAZ IN THE THE PAST AND PRESENT.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
MDU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL THEM KALAWA JAZZMEE NIGGAZ IN THE THE PAST AND PRESENT.

Disagree.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

UMMMMMMM . . . . . . . . . . . . NO.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
is dude still active in the game..? the last track i heard from him was garbage IMO..it was a lil bit afro-popish..and i stopped checkin out for him ever since..that was 4 or 5 years back..but i can't front on his 90's n early 2000's shit
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Ok...back to regular scheduled programming...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Kidding on the Greatest of them all ish but dude never got his props due to him,for introducing new artists and that kwaito sound of his in the mid-90s.
There was a Kwaito doccie on SABC 1 months back i think  it was called Revolution,i thought it was one-sided only showing them Kalawa jazme niggaz,i was pissed. its the same as peeps say
Outkast,CEE-LOO etc are pioneers of the southern music and leaving out DJ Screw(chooped and screw pioneer)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 12:37:46 PM by A pimp named Sarkozy »

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Kidding on the Greatest of them all ish but dude never got his props due to him,for introducing new artists and that kwaito sound of his in the mid-90s.
There was a Kwaito doccie on SABC 1 months back i think  it was called Revolution,i thought it was one-sided only showing them Kalawa jazme niggaz,i was pissed. its the same as peeps say
Outkast,CEE-LOO etc are pioneers of the southern music and leaving out DJ Screw(chooped and screw pioneer)

The documentary was about KALAWA, not kwaito as a whole. Mdu was dope as a solo artist,no doubt about that, but as a record exec and overall producer ? nah. he only had two artists/groups that kinda of made it from his stable, Mashamplani and early MaWillies and that's about it. Even Arthur had more successes than homeboy did. Hence comparing him to Kalawa is a joke of sorts.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon