Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

the ANC

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
they're not really going to do the lifestyle audits are they?

they keep referring to the Malema tender debacle as a "rumour".

Kgalema Motlanthe said in parliament that SARS has a hotline and "whistle-blowers" can expose executive members at any time, but as for an actual probe, singling out politicians, a legislature will have to be pa**ed before that can happen.

why do people vote for this party?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Kgalema Motlanthe said in parliament that SARS has a hotline and "whistle-blowers" can expose executive members at any time, but as for an actual probe, singling out politicians, a legislature will have to be pa**ed before that can happen.

Beats me, I make it a point to vote for the other guy,  hell I might vote cope even  ;D

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

They give a f*** about black people!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile

They give a f*** about black people!
....By black people m guessin u mean themselves.
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz

To answer your question succinctly...

None of the parties on the ballot offer anything for the majority.

ask yourself this question, what does a person earning less than minimum wage, supplementing it with child support grants have to gain by voting for the DA, COPE, ID, IFP, UDM, ACDP, FF+, PAC, AZAPO, APC.

the answer is NOTHING

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

ask yourself this question, what does a person earning less than minimum wage, supplementing it with child support grants have to gain by voting for the DA, COPE, ID, IFP, UDM, ACDP, FF+, PAC, AZAPO, APC.

the answer is NOTHING
what bullshit.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

the answer is NOTHING
what bullshit.

What I was about to say.

The ANC doesn't offer them anything either, unless you count promises and a few parcels in the months before an election.

At least give the others a try, since it has been clear for the past 15b yrs that the ANC is a miserable failure.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

the answer is NOTHING

Damn that right there is a problem with south african politics right now. People are overdosed on fear.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz

the answer is NOTHING
what bullshit.

You can call it bullshit and I know the DA. COPE and em think it is bullshit but it's a fact. Go to the squatter camps or any hood for that matter and ask them this question. They without fail will answer, "these other parties offer us nothing" plain and simple.

and to the detriment of the opposition these are in the majority.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

the answer is NOTHING
what bullshit.

You can call it bullshit and I know the DA. COPE and em think it is bullshit but it's a fact. Go to the squatter camps or any hood for that matter and ask them this question. They without fail will answer, "these other parties offer us nothing" plain and simple.

and to the detriment of the opposition these are in the majority.

So you qualify your ignorant post by quoting some ignorant (not meant in condescending way, but let's be reality) shit you hear from people who are so aborbed in making ends meet and putting some food on the table, that they have no time to read or educate themselves on the reality of shit and accept what they are told by their elected leaders in good faith?

Just because people say that those other parties can do nothing for them, doesn't make it so. How would they know anyway, because those other parties have never been given a chance to rule (except for the DA in Cape Town, which happens to be doing quite well).

Don't get me wrong, I hate all politicians, but right now I am tempted to abandon my principles and actually go vote. And it won't be for the ANC.

Like I've said before, the only real way to get shit fixed would be anarchy.
I don't believe we can fix things by replacing one group of f*** ups with another, but I do think another group of f***-ups couldn't possible do worse than the c***s in power now.

Rey

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
If the other parties (DA for example) had focused they campaign on promoting a better system of governance as opposed to slamming Zuma in the last elections, maybe i would have taken them more seriously.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
I think the ANC is messing up but I cant take chances with other parties - rather the devil you know. in any case, there are some areas where Zuma's gvt is showing progress. COPE is just a middle cla** party , DA is a white party , AZAPO, PAC, SOPA are just intellectuals' parties with no ma** base. ID & UDM are one person shows. IFP is a Zulu party.
Generalising I know.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
can somebody just f***ing kill me! please! i'll pay you good money!

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
quick?...or slow and painful??? ::)

can somebody just f***ing kill me! please! i'll pay you good money!