Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

the ANC

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
'..in his novel “Black Diamond,” Zakes Mda, wryly observes, “in this brave new world, accumulation of personal wealth is dressed up in militarism, as if capitalism is the continuation of the guerrilla warfare that was fought during apartheid.”'
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
'..in his novel “Black Diamond,” Zakes Mda, wryly observes, “in this brave new world, accumulation of personal wealth is dressed up in militarism, as if capitalism is the continuation of the guerrilla warfare that was fought during apartheid.”'

ref: Commissioner Bheki Cele to General Bheki Cele...reverse gear is in place

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
we put them in power or let them to be in power(those who didn't vote).
i personally wish nd hope that ur president(Mr. Zuma) does another f*** up, to give these other opposition parties a leg to stand on, it would shorten they ruling span.

1 friend of mine has said to me that; a 1 party state is destiny for disaster. Take Zimbabwe for example.

speaking in hypothesis:
 if we were to change the ruling party on the next elections, and the next ruling party be it DA/IFP/COPE, does not live up to our expectations, we change and vote for a more viable party. change of power would sure bring transparency to this democracy.
but in the real world(SA), WE are far from acheiving that.

that is why we now have taxi organizations becoming a power unto themselves.
hence now the kids have resorted to violent outrages to resolve any issues they might have, be it at skool or service delivery or anything else u might think of, it is because of these  c***s who have become a power unto themselves, forgetting that they are there to govern a state and maintain its resources, not to run it(state) to the ground.

conspiracy via a grapevine goes: Limpopo &KZN are the power houses of all foot soldiers of ANC, housing criminals who are being funded in a form of bussiness opportunities, and small contract jobs for the un-employed.

not sure how true this is, but can believe sum of it considering the in-fighting amongst ANC memebers in Limpopo and the KZN.

my 2cents worth.
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
nothing can stop the anc ruling, their corruption is too extensive, euen our votes cannot get through them. apparently they still have decades of power left.
Dreaming in 3D

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
Azanian Souljahs,

This is what happens when an armed struggle is postponed for the protection of Afrikanner apartheid guilt and their economical interests in Azania, accumilated over hundreds of years. Why has there been no distribution of Private sector wealth???? No wonder the ANC is flooding the public sector with BEE ideology, they know that they conceded the wellbeing of this country by engaging in private negotiation talks in the late 80's... The Oppenheimers/Krugers/Rhodes/Smiths of this country must be laughing all the way to a swiss bank, and de klerk must be rubbing his noble peace token for bullshitting us to think we are now in power. democratic power does not deliver food on the table, historical materialism does, economic base, which belongs to the Herenvolk still. What these political parties are doing is just creating a smoke screen.

Aluta continua
Mathintela

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Azanian Souljahs,

This is what happens when an armed struggle is postponed for the protection of Afrikanner apartheid guilt and their economical interests in Azania, accumilated over hundreds of years. Why has there been no distribution of Private sector wealth???? No wonder the ANC is flooding the public sector with BEE ideology, they know that they conceded the wellbeing of this country by engaging in private negotiation talks in the late 80's... The Oppenheimers/Krugers/Rhodes/Smiths of this country must be laughing all the way to a swiss bank, and de klerk must be rubbing his noble peace token for bullshitting us to think we are now in power. democratic power does not deliver food on the table, historical materialism does, economic base, which belongs to the Herenvolk still. What these political parties are doing is just creating a smoke screen.

Aluta continua

Truth!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Can't believe I find myself agreeing with Solarman.

Can't believe I actually read what he typed. I really am bored.

Haven't done a stitch of work today and I am bidding on internet auctions.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
http://www.thedailymaverick.co.za/article/2010-04-01-no-more-heroes-anymore

& so the delegitimisation of anyone who dares speak a semblence of truth to power continues..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato