Africasgateway.com

SONDEZA

Waylander · 20 · 22367

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
err.. what happened to it? was there earlier for my daily dose, and it seems the site been deaded.. what it did...

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
from the website:

Coming back to life again very soon!

On Wednesday(03 March) had "technical" problems with our service provider. Management has decided that Sondeza.com will be premium website where we own the rights to all the content this is to avoid complications every 6 months. We are shooting our first premium adult video on the 20th of March 2010.

We're going to have a free social network as well, we have not decided on the name yet. From now on we'll be shooting pron videos every 2 weeks so if you want to become a pron star just drop us an email and we'll be in touch. NO CHANCERS PLEASE.

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
goodie!! lol.. u part of that shit too? aint ya'll scared of lawsuits? what wit ya'll posting up peoples pics, mostly without their consent and all..

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Awesomeness. I was also dissapointed when I went to check it this weekend and it was gone.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
from the website:

Coming back to life again very soon!

On Wednesday(03 March) had "technical" problems with our service provider. Management has decided that Sondeza.com will be premium website where we own the rights to all the content this is to avoid complications every 6 months. We are shooting our first premium adult video on the 20th of March 2010.

We're going to have a free social network as well, we have not decided on the name yet. From now on we'll be shooting pron videos every 2 weeks so if you want to become a pron star just drop us an email and we'll be in touch. NO CHANCERS PLEASE.

All I know is the broads they shoot need to be told to trim those damn forest they got on there

That not good enough for ya?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
^^^ Real talk. I aint paying to watch an uncut (did you see what i did there??) version of national geographic. You primates need to up your personal grooming game.
Beating bitches since 1982.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
from the site:

I want to keep everyone in the loop of what's happening

by Tau on Mar 10, 2010

Yesterday we met our camera man/director at Newscafe, I have to say that he was very excited about the project. We explained to him what we wanted and he offered us advice on how we can make a great dvd. After the meeting he showed us his private collection. I have to say that I was impressed, maybe we can make a bonus dvd with it if we negotiate with him.

After switching off his phone for 3 days our recruitment agent decided to switch it on today. Tommorrow we've got a management meeting and we'll also be meeting with our female talent to address any concerns and sort out the paper work.

Application for the male pron star positions have been closed until the next shoot. We are not accepting new applications unless you have a tool as big as Mandingo's.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
from the site:

I want to keep everyone in the loop of what's happening

by Tau on Mar 10, 2010

Yesterday we met our camera man/director at Newscafe, I have to say that he was very excited about the project. We explained to him what we wanted and he offered us advice on how we can make a great dvd. After the meeting he showed us his private collection. I have to say that I was impressed, maybe we can make a bonus dvd with it if we negotiate with him.

After switching off his phone for 3 days our recruitment agent decided to switch it on today. Tommorrow we've got a management meeting and we'll also be meeting with our female talent to address any concerns and sort out the paper work.

Application for the male pron star positions have been closed until the next shoot. We are not accepting new applications unless you have a tool as big as Mandingo's.

what if its bigger  ;D  ;D ;D ;D j/k

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
PPMers, clear out your hard drives and make sure you buy a few TBs extra, cos I have the motherload.

Pm me if you want it.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
^^^^ By motherload do you mean that 96 compilation with Amu, Shorty skills, loko etc?
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Yes, that is exactly what I mean.

I converted the files into super high quality audio that is almost a Terabyte for each song. The quality is so awesome it sounds like the dudes are standing right next to you, rapping in your ear.

Want it?

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Yes!!! I want it bra, I been searching for that shit 4eva. What must I do?
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
lol Pyro stop playin games man, just affiliate the kid into your pp a**emble ding hes the nu memba for heaven sake
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
He doesn't have enough posts.

Only people with more than 1000 can get it.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
pencil me in obviously