Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

CYCLOPS

BEACE · 4 · 1508

BEACE

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Song #3 off the already released full-length Project:"Flame...Moe...Flame" joint!!! Visit www.AllEyePublishing.com or email alleyepublishing@yahoo.com

Chorus:
"This is cyclops / vintage new age hip hop / watch or get clocked / "All...Eye...Publishing" knock like a lock-n-sock / going off half-cocked stay out of the range of cyclops!"

1st Verse:
"I was indoctrinated at birth / chosen to un-earth the worlds original reservoir of wisdom / it sounds so cynical to minds of the miniscule when I say its all political / pistols poppin in every direction / Eastern Stars give me the hardest erection / Whats this I hear? / To go gold you got´tah get blood smear on a cashmere coat? /  Commander and chief of my own belief / Bush jr.´s commit´in universal crimes / Are you prepared to out-last the longest seige or will you be amongst the carnage left behind? / find me preaching the word / spread´in like germs / earning more degrees / I shine like ah shrine´er!!!"

Chorus

2nd Verse:
"Flame flare´up like holy wars / I´m here to warn you infidels / no privacy is the ramification of all this surveillance´in / when you disperse consider yourself radicalized / Who hit the ignition switch in nine-teen-eighty-eight at the U.S. emba**y in Nairobi? (new-age politics) / My spit split granite / underneath the skin on-top of my esophagus reveal a stainless-steel cannon / erupt like mount Saint Helen / What does it say? That most of the world´s greatest men were convicted felon / hypodermic Zhao the 7th and I´m the syrum / on point like butter-rum lifesavers / steady skill´in you softly!!!"

Chorus

3rd Verse:
"Put a pistol to the devil´s temple / squeeze´in off rounds wit my mental / thats when the sound booth becomes a holy temple / enchanted by the bright lights of night life/ take it back to the essence like fist-fights / crucify subliminal low-lifes / the air we breath is choked with pollution / I got no quarrel with native Fallujahan Sunni Muslims/ today´s global system of political rulership will come to an end / What use is knowledge without the ability to comprehend? / storm the beach at Normandy normally we torture spies / cyclops hone-in in on you homey...Wit one eye!!!"

Chorus

---All lyrics written by BEACE  
---Instrumental Produced by ZhaoSki the 7th.
---Scratches performed by DJ Phrikshun contain sample from "SuperScientifical" by SUN.  Used by permission.  
---Recorded at Black Operations Studio
---Copyright 2004 "All...Eye...Publishing"/BEACE

visit www.AllEyePublishing.com for more information!!! Peace and Kind Regards!!!

Anonymous

Hey Beace.

Reading here gotta say nice lyrical construction.Lyrical content on point too.Political trip.Vibing with that.Tried to peep the samples on the site u provided but didnt seem to wanna work.Seems to be a prob when trying to access Real Player files.U perhaps got a snippet in mp3 form?WOuld like to hear the flow and beat.

So where u hailing from?Is it Michigan?U guys doing collabo´s?Hit me up sometime on here and via email on bricktop@webmail.co.za

Keep it tight.Madd$tone.

Anonymous

Yah, I´m from WaterWorld alias Michigan...In specific Pontiac, MI...Hit me up at alleyepublishing@yahoo.com...Maybe we can build?!?!?!

Anonymous

Hey Beace.

Just mailed u and thanx for ur mail too man.Tight like that.We can most def build.Thats the way to do it.So ur from Pontiac.Tight.

I was in MI for bout 5-6months on Scholarship.I was in Ann Arbor attending University of Michigan.Man, they got 2 nice studios and one madd pro recording studio.I wished to record there, but didnt have time.Was so busy with other stuff.Gotta say MI is pretty nice.Detroit was pretty run down though.Was sad to see how the peeps mostly moved outward.

But hey.Keep in touch.Lets do it.Madd$tone.