Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Winnie on Mandela

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
For some reason i've, for a minute, suspected she holds the same views as I do about her ex husband.

Did she really say this though, while would she go all the way to Britain to say that?

By Caiphus Kgosana
Political Bureau

The ANC is to ask National Executive Committee member Winnie Madikizela-Mandela to explain the extraordinary attack on former President Nelson Mandela, which appeared in major British newspapers on Monday and has been attributed to her.

ANC spokesman Jackson Mthembu said on Tuesday morning that they would ask Madikizela-Mandela, when the NEC meets next week, whether she indeed said Mandela had done nothing for the poor and had betrayed the black nation.

Mthembu said while he had not yet seen the articles in question, the party would seek copies and once they have read it, will want to know from Madikizela-Mandela whether the comments attributed to her are indeed correct.

"We have to be fair, so we would want to hear from her whether she has been correctly quoted. It sounds very much out of character, but we will want to know in what capacity she was speaking because this sounds like a very drastic attack on the former president," he said.

The Daily Mail reported that Madikizela-Mandela had said that her former husband had done nothing for the poor and should not have accepted the Nobel Peace Prize with "the man who jailed him" (former state president) FW De Klerk.
The paper said the comments had been made in an interview with Nadira Naipaul, the wife of novelist V S Naipaul.

"This name Mandela is an albatross around the necks of my family," Madikizela-Mandela reportedly said in the interview.

"You all must realise that Mandela was not the only man who suffered. There were many others, hundreds who languished in prison and died.

"Mandela did go to prison and he went in there as a young revolutionary but look what came out.

"Mandela let us down. He agreed to a bad deal for the blacks. Economically we are still on the outside. The economy is very much 'white'.

"I cannot forgive him for going to receive the Nobel with his jailer de Klerk. Hand in hand they went. Do you think de Klerk released him from the goodness of his heart?

"He had to. The times dictated it, the world had changed."

According to the paper, Madikizela was also reported as having described former Truth and Reconciliation Commission chairman Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu as a 'cretin'.

"What good does the truth do? How does it help to anyone to know where and how their loved ones are killed or buried?

"That Bishop Tutu who turned it all into a religious circus came here. He had a cheek to tell me to appear. I told him that he and his other like-minded cretins were only sitting there because of our struggle and me.

She was also reported as having said that Mandela had become a "corporate foundation" who was wheeled out only to raise money for the ANC .

"Look what they make him do. The great Mandela. He has no control or say any more.

"They put that huge statue of him right in the middle of the most affluent white area of Johannesburg. Not here (in Soweto) where we spilled our blood.

"Mandela is now like a corporate foundation. He is wheeled out globally to collect the money."

Mthembu said the ANC would not tolerate any such attacks on the party or on its iconic leader but would not point fingers at Madikizela-Mandela until they get a full explanation about the comments.

Madikizela-Mandela, who recently boycotted celebrations of the 20th anniversary of Mandela's release from prison claiming that the ANC had not invited her to the retracing of Mandela's steps to freedom outside Victor Verster Prison, could not be reached for comment.

An aide who answered her phone said she was not available to speak while a spokesman for the Nelson Mandela Foundation had not returned calls.
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=iol1268126041829W516&singlepage=1

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Nelson mandela like the rest of us mortals has a crazy ex, go figure  ;D ;D ;D ;D

That not good enough for ya?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
this woman is a straight lunatic.  ;D
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
hehehehehe....

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
But ja I know Winnie has... uhm.. "err'd" too much that I would have love to have this kind of talk coming from someone else either than her. but then again it might just give it more credibility since shes the ex-wifey.

Nelson mandela like the rest of us mortals has a crazy ex, go figure  ;D ;D ;D ;D

you have an ex nigga?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I have never agreed with anything Winnie says more than this.

Finally someone has the balls to speak up on what many of us are thinking.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
But ja I know Winnie has... uhm.. "err'd" too much that I would have love to have this kind of talk coming from someone else either than her. but then again it might just give it more credibility since shes the ex-wifey.

you have an ex nigga?

That not good enough for ya?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
shes salty about something thats for sure
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Where is Thabo to give her another klap
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile

I hope you never have to write opinion pieces for whatever- 12 pages max, low-res pictures using, highschool-esque newspaper whose biggest advertiser is a lay-by furniture shop you end up working for and stick with cattle thieving and sheep shagging.

Your lack of insight, rationality and diagnostic skills is pitiful.     

You're not a writer. You're reporter.     

"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

I hope you never have to write opinion pieces for whatever- 12 pages max, low-res pictures using, highschool-esque newspaper whose biggest advertiser is a lay-by furniture shop you end up working for and stick with cattle thieving and sheep shagging.

I'll tell Media24 to withdraw all the papers with opinion pieces I have written over the past two years then.

If any of you have any papers wiht those, please mail them back and I will try to get you your money back.

You don't agree with me? State your point or f*** off.

Isn't this the same a** who always has beef, yet never seems capable of stating his point logically?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 03:25:17 PM by Kim Jong Illest »

Capt Schti

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
To be on topic, the cat is 99 years old.
Should he be fighting with Malema every NEC?
She is on the NEC let her stand up.   

Also they (we) all agreed to go for reconciliation instead of revenge.
Maybe if she wasn't too busy sleeping with Dali she might have been able to tell him she does not agree with it and influence him.

The problems of the world are people like this and the fools that agree with them.

I'll take a decisive leader like Mandela, who took a bet on black forgiving and a risk on whites repenting, even if that leader fails over that Mr Agree-to-everyone Zuma. It's obvious you guys deserve him.         

Lastly he has a foundation that uses him to raise money for people who need it. 
And this is a bad thing?   

Capt Schti

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

I'll tell Media24 to withdraw all the papers with opinion pieces I have written over the past two years then.

If any of you have any papers wiht those, please mail them back and I will try to get you your money back.

You don't agree with me? State your point or f*** off.

Isn't this the same a** who always has beef, yet never seems possible to state his point logically?

Don’t apologise to me. I’ve never had the misfortune of reading any of that.   

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

I think we may have to apply this to you.

Go read up a little, instead of basking in the glow of tha Madiba Myth, you ignorant f***.

It is under Mandela's rule that the concept of cader deployment was first implemented and became standard practice. It was under his rule that most of our current problems shot roots and grew to become the giant f*** ups that they are today.

He was at most a figurehead. A symbol of black benevolence, while blacks still starve and we pretend like we enjoy the a**f***ing we get, because its all cool as long as its a black dick up there and Madiba can smile at us afterwards.

And where did you see an apology, dickbreath?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 03:33:54 PM by Kim Jong Illest »

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Pyro is just an overall bitter muthaf***a, who thinks he knows everything. Can't believe ya'll still take him seriously.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon