Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Winnie on Mandela

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Maybe if she wasn't too busy sleeping with Dali she might have been able to tell him she does not agree with it and influence him.

HUH! :o
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
My opinion doesn't mean I think I know better than you. This cocksucker came in here and talked shit.

Like I said, if you don't agree, say why.

I agree with Winnie, if you don't, your problem. Maybe your situation is better than it was before. There are millions of others who are still stuck in shit daily though.

And yeah, I am bitter, cos I also want some Malema-type money and expensive booze. Maybe I should jump on the ANC-bandwagon.

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Your lack of insight, rationality and diagnostic skills is pitiful.

I think we may have to apply this to you.

Go read up a little, instead of basking in the glow of tha Madiba Myth, you ignorant f***.

It is under Mandela's rule that the concept of cader deployment was first implemented and became standard practice. It was under his rule that most of our current problems shot roots and grew to become the giant f*** ups that they are today.

He was at most a figurehead. A symbol of black benevolence, while blacks still starve and we pretend like we enjoy the a**f***ing we get, because its all cool as long as its a black dick up there and Madiba can smile at us afterwards.

Look here you, bozo you can’t call someone a figurehead and then go on to blame them for something that Mbeki (cadre deployment) did.
Do you get that?

Two, Winnie is not talking about cadre deployment- she is saying that Mandela sold black people out- well, guess what,  she was part of the decision.
And now she wants to change and say it was wrong to be a populist.

Three, there is nothing wrong with cadre deployment- why would you fight for a country and then hire someone who holds DA policies at heart and promotes them to run the country.

But like anything you need qualified people. The only thing I agree with in her interview- niggas needed to go to school and get experience- you just don’t run a car.       

"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So, you are saying it's okay to put yourself out there as this great leader who is all for the upliftment of his people, while you are actually not doing shit and some other a**hole is implementing policies which go against your preaching?

This is what he did, and you admit it when you say Thabo did that shit, while he was just a figurehead.

She isn' talking about cadre deployment specifically, but if you do not realise that this is one of the sell-out points, which led to her saying "her former husband had done nothing for the poor", then you are not even worth being a reporter, nevermind the amazing writer you seem to be posing as.

As for the rest, I agree that he is now just a money machine. Not just for his foundation, but also for the ANc, who used him to good effect during the last election, when he flew to their rally and did his cute old man smile and wave bit.

How f***ing naive do you have to be to fall for that?

What about all the other people who also gave up their lives for the struggle? The ones who came back and were sidelined because they wouldn't toe the party line when they saw the shit that is happening now?

These people still work hard in their communities and try to uplift the people with the little they have, while he and his buddies made good coin and even his grandson is now starting to step up and claim his share of the pie.

If you think this is cool then so be it, but f*** you if you think I should agrre with you.

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
winnie speaks the truth gentlemen, mandela did sell us out and everyone else who was involved in the discussions, but nelson as the figurehead will always be the scapegoat... why are we missing people like chris hani?
what does Thabo Mbeki have to do with anything??? what winnie should have said is that the ANC sold us all out...

Cadre Deployment??? the current minister of arts for example, what does she know about art??? a person well versed and articulate in the art world Mr. Pallo is no longer the minister of arts as he was a so called supporter of mbeki and look at the non-existent government programmes for artists...

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Pyro is just an overall bitter muthaf***a, who thinks he knows everything. Can't believe ya'll still take him seriously.

Finally someone has the balls to speak up on what many of us are thinking.

OK. Kidding!

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
The thing with being a revisionist and generally an underwhelming person is that you don’t know what true leadership and leadership qualities are.
It’s the mob psychology shit.
You can’t bear to see that there is someone better and simply truly extra-ordinary- so you gang up with your other underwhelming friends and you kill foreigners, kill for Zuma and in this case think it’s cool to dis Nelson Mandela.

He was a good leader.
How?
He set out to avoid South Africa going the way of other African countries after liberation. He preached reconciliation.
He set off to do the nation building.
He then had the vision and will-power to ask his party, and then us to follow him.
And we all did, that includes Winnie Mandela at the meetings, and voters at the poll.
He achieved this. Vision + will-power + results= Good leader.       

You know what else makes a good leader?
One who can be figurehead and trust those around him to do the on the ground work.
I believe in business it’s called, delegation.
Closer to home example? You wouldn’t like it if you editor writing all the articles you write.   
He did that with Thabo Mbeki, and we all know how he turned out to be later.     

He raises money for charity and his party? Where is the problem there?   

This government has done a lot for the poor, not enough, but a lot.
Houses were built. Affirmative Action is being applied. Social grants are given out.

Corruption is a f***ing curse, but we ought to be smart enough to not to be one-sided, just with the complaints, because it means we will always be fighting- talking past each other. This is just a pragtical smart way to solve issues.

The problem with South Africans is that we are reactionaries and not actors.
For example the crime problem can be sorted with education- we want the death penalty.                       

Agree with you?  Why would I want you to agree with me?
I’ve already stated what I feel about your comprehension skill.   

P.S Another thing I’m picking up this interview was done at her home with some people she was hosting, she was probably drunk (not in a bad way just loose) and thought this was off the record talk between friends.
I’ll bet my last cent that’s the truth and she will come out and say that.   

"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/

Nicca stop posting pics and state an opinion cot damnit...instigating shit and running away ;D
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
Corruption is a f***ing curse, but we ought to be smart enough to not to be one-sided, just with the complaints, because it means we will always be fighting- talking past each other. This is just a pragtical smart way to solve issues.

what do you mean/suggest?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Nicca stop posting pics and state an opinion cot damnit...instigating shit and running away ;D

Rosa Parks didn't do nothin but sit her black a** down  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 05:55:30 PM by Deacon that nigga Frost »

That not good enough for ya?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Closer to home example? You wouldn’t like it if you editor writing all the articles you write.   

Yeah, but my editor doesn't just sit back and let me do what the f*** I like either. We have certain rules and certain roles to fulfill and she makes sure this is done.

He didn't.

As for the corruption and cadre deployment, what do you suggest we do to fix the shit? I would like to hear your opinion.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
The thing with being a revisionist and generally an underwhelming person is that you don’t know what true leadership and leadership qualities are.
It’s the mob psychology shit.
You can’t bear to see that there is someone better and simply truly extra-ordinary- so you gang up with your other underwhelming friends and you kill foreigners, kill for Zuma and in this case think it’s cool to dis Nelson Mandela.

He was a good leader.
How?
He set out to avoid South Africa going the way of other African countries after liberation. He preached reconciliation.
He set off to do the nation building.
He then had the vision and will-power to ask his party, and then us to follow him.
And we all did, that includes Winnie Mandela at the meetings, and voters at the poll.
He achieved this. Vision + will-power + results= Good leader.       

You know what else makes a good leader?
One who can be figurehead and trust those around him to do the on the ground work.
I believe in business it’s called, delegation.
He did that with Thabo Mbeki, and we all know how he turned out to be later.     

He raises money for charity and his party? Where is the problem there?   

This government has done a lot for the poor, not enough, but a lot.
Houses were built. Affirmative Action is being applied. Social grants are given out.

The problem with South Africans is that we are reactionaries and not actors.
For example the crime problem can be sorted with education- we want the death penalty.                       

Agree with you?  Why would I want you to agree with me?
I’ve already stated what I feel about your comprehension skill.   

P.S Another thing I’m picking up this interview was done at her home with some people she was hosting, she was probably drunk (not in a bad way just loose) and thought this was off the record talk between friends.
I’ll bet my last cent that’s the truth and she will come out and say that.   

preach brother preach.  niggaz just like to be negative about everything. i guess it's considered "cool".
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Question everything, is how I was raised.
So, if I don't worship the old man and your other heroes like you do, maybe it is not an attempt to be cool, but because I don't believe the hype around him and decided to read  up and draw my own conclusions.

So, reading up outside of the Canonised Books of Madiba makes me unqualified to have an opinion now? Should I rather join the rest of the sheeple?

f*** thaT.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
Maybe if she wasn't too busy sleeping with Dali she might have been able to tell him she does not agree with it and influence him.

HUH! :o

dali mpofu's old news.. keep it moving..

Cadre Deployment??? the current minister of arts for example, what does she know about art??? a person well versed and articulate in the art world Mr. Pallo is no longer the minister of arts as he was a so called supporter of mbeki and look at the non-existent government programmes for artists...

*sigh.. cabinet minister's are political appointments and need not be experts in their field.. by way of example pravin gordhan's a pharmacist by training yet doing fairly well in his finance post.. whereas manto who was a doctor, though soviet trained, didn't acquit well of herself.. aside: pallo jordaan hasn't been consigned to the rubbish heap of history, but ha been posted as south africa's amba**ador to the UN.. a post more suited to his intellectualism & other talents.. the shortcomings of cadre deployment are best evidenced by the failings at the local level, other inappropriate political appointments in the civil service, which ought be non partisan and the roughshod manner in which certain appointments are now being made..  eg. simelane as ndpp.. your attempt at political analysis is inane at best.. 
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato