Winnie on Mandela

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
why was she not talking out the side of her neck when she was kickin out 60 counts of fraud

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Also a good point, but lets not let her f*** ups clou your judgement on what she is saying.

Even if I killed someone, and I criticise Thabo for being a dick, my status as murderer doesn't make thabo less of a dick.

And yeah, afterbirth, I agree on the cadre deployment on ministerial level, but we have to admit that it has f***ed up so much on all other levels that continuing to do so is incredibly stupid and is basically a big f*** you to all citizens.

Check what has been happening now in the FS. Our MEC for finances is the former municipal manager of a municipality which was ranked the worst in the province and got innumerable unqualified AG audits. What did he get for this? A promotion to MEC level. Why? cos of his buddies in high places.

But then, he didn't struggle to be poor, did he? The rest of the poor folk in the country did, but not them. They had it way too tough back  in the before time.

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
I dont think mandela failed anyone per say - yes he has gained a messiah type status over the years when there were other people in jail but to say that he has failed anyone is too much! i believe the system was manipulated and has thus failed the public but i cant pin that on madiba.

Let us not forget that apart from the violence of the late 80s the reason why the apartheid regime was crumbling was the fact that the economy was entering retardation and such the white population was unable to uphold the economy, and there was need to incorporate the black population into the economy. That said when 94 came abouts you had two option entering into a social democracy or instil a neo-liberalist state. Initially madiba and co tried the social democracy with the intial programmes such as RDP (i think thats the name) which were not well greeted by foreign investors. South Africa was not self sufficient and had to rely on export led growth which as in most cases requires investment - conditions must be conducive to investors - EITHER THAT OR YOU NATIONALISE OR EMPOWER THE Ma**ES - by the way these systems had failed in Zambia, Tanzania, Kenya etc... So you had  a neo-liberal system that tried to encourage empowerement through BEE etc.

however where it failed was that the capitalist realised that you give a nigga a BMW and access to credit NOT WEALTH and he will be chuffed - The growth of this fake middle cla** is as a result the growing hedonism and vanity in south african society AKA SWAGGER!

chuuuuuuuuuch

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
And yeah, afterbirth, I agree on the cadre deployment on ministerial level, but we have to admit that it has f***ed up so much on all other levels that continuing to do so is incredibly stupid and is basically a big f*** you to all citizens.

Check what has been happening now in the FS. Our MEC for finances is the former municipal manager of a municipality which was ranked the worst in the province and got innumerable unqualified AG audits. What did he get for this? A promotion to MEC level. Why? cos of his buddies in high places.

But then, he didn't struggle to be poor, did he? The rest of the poor folk in the country did, but not them. They had it way too tough back  in the before time.

touche.. though methinks the loose usage of the term 'cadre deployment' needs further scrutiny.. though the appointment of ANC members to any post in our polity's referred to as cadre deployment.. it is only problematic insofar as it relates to incompetence and posts that are meant to be non partisan.. however, in the instance of your MEC, notwithstanding his shortcomings, the usage of the term 'cadre deployment' to his appointment as MEC, which is by definition a political post is not cadre deployment in my understanding.. whereas his appointment as municipal manager (ie. a non partisan position was..) cadre deployment is a fundamental cog in the first stage of the national democratic revolution & it is naive to think the ANC would not want its sympathisers in influential positions controlling the levers of state. my biggest gripe is with the politicisation of the civil service. DGs, municipal managers (ie. all them operational cats) ought solely be appointed on the strength of their qualifications.. the ANC with about 65% of the vote need not worry about these people not being aligned to their interests as on a balance of probability they'll probably be found to be supporters even if not card carrying members..

aside: julius on patricia de lille..
"This Patricia going around saying I owe Sars, she must get her facts properly. She must go and build her own family and be concerned about the taxes of her husband, if she has a husband. Patricia doesn't look like a married woman. There is no normal man who can marry Patricia. If Patricia has a husband that husband must divorce Patricia and come looking for a well-mannered beautiful, women in the ANC, because beauty in South Africa is only in the African National Congress."
chuckler of note he is..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I promised myself that I won't comment on anything that idiot has to say anymore.

Dude builds support by insulting people and getting stupid young cats to follow, because they think he is funny and "one of us."

If he is a representation of the youth in our country, I seriously think emigration is a good idea.

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
the funny thing about that statement is UJ sounded like a Kings of Comedy show the way errbody was cacklin and not realisin the dude is an idiot

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
i think its a good thing  Winnie has come out the way she has. some of us can now openly discuss our "alternative" views about the nobel winner without being hated.
Scratch Head

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
The growth of this fake middle cla** is as a result the growing hedonism and vanity in south african society AKA SWAGGER!
chuuuuuuuuuch

ha ha, word.

but on another note, i think another way of viewing this argument is this:

1. let's say a black kid's middle cla** and the parents who lifted him from poverty and placed him where he is did it through hard work (read: capitalism) and the opportunites afforded to them after apartheid. the parents like Mandela, but recently no longer vote ANC, due to corruption. where does that place the kid? can he really hate Mandela? what injustice has Mandela done to him and his immediate fam?

2. what do people think would have happened to the kid or black people in general, if Mandela hadn't "sold out"?

all i know is that we now, in the present, have the agency to effect change in society. this seems to be most urgent to me, personally. what good is it going back and speculatively calling out shit that won't really do much, now, besides being "right"? lord knows, i've been around enough struggling people to know they would readily change positions with me. it seems like an insult to sit here in luxury and feel i can tell them to not believe in something that more or less aided in putting me where i am.

i don't know...