Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Jub Jub charged with murder

Poll

Will Jub Jub...

Get a suspended sentence and serve minimum time incarcerated?
Be made an example of and feel the full wrath of the legal system and be put away for a very long time?
I dont care
The dude he was with will take the wrap for this mess up

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
If the murder charge doesn't stick, they'll get him on culpable homicide. But looking at this, if there's a chance of any of them getting off lightly, it will probably be Themba, with a good lawyer of course. Remember JubJub caused the accident by hitting the other car.

Themba's car lost control due to being hit by JubJub and rammed into the kids. He had no control over that. If he was not hit he would driven past the kids.  It's a possibility.

Or, the way the cops are going about this, they could get off on a technicality i.e. "Police f***ing up the investigation as usual".

Read below from a sunday paper.

Hip-Hop phenomenon Jub Jub’s fatal car crash drama took a new twist on Friday when two witnesses alleged the police tried to make them lie under oath.

Tumelo and Mpumelelo (surnames withheld for fear of reprisals) stormed out of Protea police station after a Captain Sekgabi allegedly dragooned them into using print media reports as their statements.

Tumelo was in Jub-Jub’s charcoal doodlebug and Mpumelelo in a blue-and-white toy driven by Themba Tshabalala when they were involved in an accident that claimed the lives of four schoolkids in Protea North, Soweto on Monday.

Relating the matter to Sunday World on Friday, Tumelo says the investigating officer, Inspector Mpho Matshidisho, called him and said he and Mpumelelo must come to the police station to make their statements.

He says their parents accompanied them to the copshop .

“When we arrived there we were told Mpho was not there and we should speak to Captain Sekgabi.

“We went to his office and he produced a copy of a daily newspaper and said we should confirm that what had been published in the article was true and should be used as our statement,” says Tumelo.

“I refused and insisted on giving my statement because what the media reported was in conflict with what happened at the accident scene.”

Tumelo declines to relate to Sunday World what actually happened during the accident.

“I cannot say that now. What I can tell you is that the truth will come out when we go to court (during trial).

“I cannot be forced to lie because when you tell a lie, you will be charged with perjury.

“We are not going to protect anybody here but it is against our democracy for the police to force us to say things that aren’t true,” he says.

Tumelo’s version was reiterated by Mpumelelo, who added that as they were arguing with Captain Sekgabi, Inspector Matshidisho arrived and tried in vain to intervene.

“He told Sekgabi to let us give our statements. But Sekgabi told him that if we are not going to confirm and use what appeared in the newspapers as our statement we should leave.

“Mpho called Sekgabi aside and spoke with him for a while.

“We could see the two of them arguing over the matter.

“But after a while Sekgabi came to us and said we should do as he said or leave and that he would meet us in the box. We left,” says Mpumelelo.

The two men say they will go back to give their statements in the presence of their lawyer.

“Our biggest mistake was to go to the police station without our lawyer.

“That is why they wanted us to use the info that appeared in the media, which is not true, as our statement,” says Mpumelelo.

Sunday World understands that the police wanted them to confirm that Jub Jub and Tshabalala were drag racing because it is difficult for them to prove this.

We also have establish that the police wanted the duo to confirm that Jub Jub’s car was the one that ploughed into the four teens who died instantly but couldn’t establish at the time of going to press whose car mowed the school children down.

SMH.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 10:59:51 PM by Mega »
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
this is a really sad incident.damn,its painful just thinking about how tragic this is
@cash_sog

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
i feel sorry for these guys man.. i'm not friends with neither but its sad that they killed some kids.. they didn't plan to do that shit and sumtimes shit happens for someone a lot harder than it ever has for u... but they jus dudes caught up in a situation that could'a happened to anyone!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
i feel sorry for these guys man.. i'm not friends with neither but its sad that they killed some kids.. they didn't plan to do that shit and sumtimes shit happens for someone a lot harder than it ever has for u... but they jus dudes caught up in a situation that could'a happened to anyone!

cosign that.

dudes were irresponsible but they surely didnt intend to kill, thats why i feel sorry for them. but im still saying whatever punishment they get they still deserve it for being irresponsible (re:DWI).

but then again, lets wait till we hear the full story. u know how these news papers can be.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
If the murder charge doesn't stick, they'll get him on culpable homicide. But looking at this, if there's a chance of any of them getting off lightly, it will probably be Themba, with a good lawyer of course. Remember JubJub caused the accident by hitting the other car.

Themba's car lost control due to being hit by JubJub and rammed into the kids. He had no control over that. If he was not hit he would driven past the kids.  It's a possibility.

Or, the way the cops are going about this, they could get off on a technicality i.e. "Police f***ing up the investigation as usual".

Read below from a sunday paper.

Hip-Hop phenomenon Jub Jub’s fatal car crash drama took a new twist on Friday when two witnesses alleged the police tried to make them lie under oath.

Tumelo and Mpumelelo (surnames withheld for fear of reprisals) stormed out of Protea police station after a Captain Sekgabi allegedly dragooned them into using print media reports as their statements.

Tumelo was in Jub-Jub’s charcoal doodlebug and Mpumelelo in a blue-and-white toy driven by Themba Tshabalala when they were involved in an accident that claimed the lives of four schoolkids in Protea North, Soweto on Monday.

Relating the matter to Sunday World on Friday, Tumelo says the investigating officer, Inspector Mpho Matshidisho, called him and said he and Mpumelelo must come to the police station to make their statements.

He says their parents accompanied them to the copshop .

“When we arrived there we were told Mpho was not there and we should speak to Captain Sekgabi.

“We went to his office and he produced a copy of a daily newspaper and said we should confirm that what had been published in the article was true and should be used as our statement,” says Tumelo.

“I refused and insisted on giving my statement because what the media reported was in conflict with what happened at the accident scene.”

Tumelo declines to relate to Sunday World what actually happened during the accident.

“I cannot say that now. What I can tell you is that the truth will come out when we go to court (during trial).

“I cannot be forced to lie because when you tell a lie, you will be charged with perjury.

“We are not going to protect anybody here but it is against our democracy for the police to force us to say things that aren’t true,” he says.

Tumelo’s version was reiterated by Mpumelelo, who added that as they were arguing with Captain Sekgabi, Inspector Matshidisho arrived and tried in vain to intervene.

“He told Sekgabi to let us give our statements. But Sekgabi told him that if we are not going to confirm and use what appeared in the newspapers as our statement we should leave.

“Mpho called Sekgabi aside and spoke with him for a while.

“We could see the two of them arguing over the matter.

“But after a while Sekgabi came to us and said we should do as he said or leave and that he would meet us in the box. We left,” says Mpumelelo.

The two men say they will go back to give their statements in the presence of their lawyer.

“Our biggest mistake was to go to the police station without our lawyer.

“That is why they wanted us to use the info that appeared in the media, which is not true, as our statement,” says Mpumelelo.

Sunday World understands that the police wanted them to confirm that Jub Jub and Tshabalala were drag racing because it is difficult for them to prove this.

We also have establish that the police wanted the duo to confirm that Jub Jub’s car was the one that ploughed into the four teens who died instantly but couldn’t establish at the time of going to press whose car mowed the school children down.

SMH.

NIGGERS!

That not good enough for ya?

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Tokollo Tshabalala of TKZEE survived a Botswana hangpal this dude should have asked for his lawyer's contacts.
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Mega

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Tokollo Tshabalala of TKZEE survived a Botswana hangpal this dude should have asked for his lawyer's contacts.

They got Zuma's lawyer, the one that worked on his rape case.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
what is he like the south african Johnny Cochran?  :P

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Kemp J Kemp is a beast.

I wonder if Jub can afford him though.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
http://www.news24.com/Content/SouthAfrica/News/1059/83d61ac9ec854289b91fa3c542bbef21/17-03-2010-08-51/Jub_Jub_must_watch_out_-_prisoners

Jub Jub must watch out - prisoners

Johannesburg - Prisoners meant to appear at the Protea Magistrate's Court in Soweto on Wednesday warned hip hop artist Jub Jub to "watch out".

"Ayeye, Jub Jub, ayeye ['watch out' in isiZulu]," they screamed from a prison van entering the court house, banging on the insides of the vehicle.

Molemo Maarohanye, known as Jub Jub, and co-accused Themba Tshabalala were inside the van.

The pair were due to appear in court for allegedly killing four school children in a drag racing accident earlier this month.

Protest

As the rainy conditions started clearing, several community members gathered at the court house with police officials keeping a close watch.

"Thousands of learners will be coming here today but as police we are prepared and ready for anything that might happen," Inspector Kay Makhubele told Sapa.

"The last time they appeared there was a lot of violence and we managed to control them but this time we don't expect any violence, but in case there is, we want them to know, we are ready."

He said more than 50 police officers, some with police dogs, were monitoring the scene.

By 08:00, the police were preparing to close the roads surrounding the courts.

Hawkers were trying to make a profit out the large number of court visitors.

- SAPA
Beating bitches since 1982.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
http://www.news24.com/Content/SouthAfrica/News/1059/372a024f37124423b5e75586cd8f0cf7/17-03-2010-11-26/Jub_Jub_on_cocaine,_morphine

Jub Jub 'on cocaine, morphine'

Johannesburg - Hip hop artist Molemo Maarohanye, known as Jub Jub, and his co-accused Themba Tshabalala tested positive for morphine and cocaine after their drag race that killed four school children, a Johannesburg court heard on Wednesday.

"His urine test came back positive for cocaine and morphine," investigating officer Inspector Mpho Matshidiso told the Protea Magistrate's Court.

This was after State prosecutor Liezl van Jaarsveld asked him about Maarohanye, and he repeated the same statement for Tshabalala: "His urine test came back positive for cocaine and morphine."

But Matshidiso said tests showed that Tshabalala did not have any alcohol in his blood. Maarohanye however had alcohol in his blood.

Bail

The State was arguing that the pair should not be granted bail. Van Jaarsveld also referred to media reports on the accident, including an article in the Sowetan newspaper headlined, "release him and we'll kill him".

Defence lawyer Ike Motloung then started cross-examining Matshidiso, arguing the two friends should be granted bail.

Maarohanye and Tshabalala face murder charges after four school pupils were killed and two critically injured when the two crashed their Mini Coopers, allegedly while racing in Soweto last week.

They face four charges of murder, two of attempted murder and one each of reckless and drunken driving.

Hundreds of school pupils protested against them being granted bail outside the court.

- SAPA
Beating bitches since 1982.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Anyone know what Juju was visiting JubJub for? well allegedly visited coz i'm not certain he did. hearsay.

clarity anyone?

i wonder if thats good or bad...
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Anyone know what Juju was visiting JubJub for? well allegedly visited coz i'm not certain he did. hearsay.

clarity anyone?

read that on todays paper too. i wonder what that was about.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

clarity anyone?

They were talking about this on 702 this morning, that is it a good thing or bad thing on Malema. And Redi concluded that we don't know if they are friends or know each other somehow.

He could be giving a friend moral support, of which there is nothing wrong. Who r we to say if the visit is right or wrong, especially if we don't know what it's about. I hear he also brought JubJub Nandos.