Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Jub Jub charged with murder

Poll

Will Jub Jub...

Get a suspended sentence and serve minimum time incarcerated?
Be made an example of and feel the full wrath of the legal system and be put away for a very long time?
I dont care
The dude he was with will take the wrap for this mess up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I guess if South Africans can forgive the architects and foot soldiers of apartheid, why not Jub Jub?

you know! heheheh..

what DPleazy good to see you bud
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Im not saying dude doesnt deserve whatever is coming to him, im saying i feel for him. He deserves it and i can relate to the pain of those close to the victims, my grandma was hit while walking on the pavement too.

not to lighten a serious issue, I don't want anybody talking bout my gandmother....

but you can't really put these two in the same catergory!  these are four kids would had not even started they lives.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Am I the only one feeling bad for this dude?

Oh,  and apparently after the accident, first thing dude did was to call his insurance with no regards to those hurt. FULL STORY

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=vn20100311080106743C527766

I want to puke!

did you read some of the comments

"no-one is without sin"

"him going to jail won't bring the kids back"

WHAT THE f***!!! do people atcually know the f*** they saying?

will bet my nerd collection somebody thats in jub jub's camp wrote one of those either that or its some....

« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 04:20:23 PM by Deacon that nigga Frost »

That not good enough for ya?

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Damn son messed up! I feel bad for everybody involved even a itty, little bit for Molemo, he's a cousin of friend if that counts. Something I noticed is how the gospel music community has dropped him with the quickness and that he is a now cla**ified as hiphop artist but he is not much of a rapper.

Rest in peace to the kids.

yo, any one found an eerie resemblance of this incident to Teargas' "Second Chance"???
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
yo, any one found an eerie resemblance of this incident to Teargas' "Second Chance"???

yep

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Trueness, the grandma issue is waaaaaay diff....This dude was drag racing sloshed and killed innocent kids....is that bad luck or irresponsibility???

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
....is that bad luck or irresponsibility???

Bad luck is after saving for a car for five years you finally buy it, when you drive out and a meterorite lands right on top of you taking your Yaris and half of the continent with you.

This was obviously not the first time either of these cats were driving intoxicated..they got complacent coz .."shit i been done it before!!"

That is irresponsibile!

Apparently dude was crying his eyeballs out in court as they took him back to sing sing ....*nc nc nc nc nc nc nc nc *

The drugs have worn off and the booze flushed out his system and he is no longer dreaming , that unfazed pose he had is gone coz the reality of the situation has hit home.

Sad

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
the nigga is food for real

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
This is all the white mans fault. They should just never have given you niggers money at all.
Beating bitches since 1982.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Never seen so many people so excited about another man's downfall out there in the street,everyone i meet is like Did you hear Jub Jub..did you hear about Jub jub!! i just say no! they start giving me the "exclusive news" :) 

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
he will get away with it. with a slap on the wrist!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Real talk. I also dont know why everybody is getting so worked up when this is OBVIOUSLY going to happen.

The other dude will take the wrap. Its already happening. Remember how reports initially stated both drivers were found to be at least 3 times over the legal alcohol limit and also tested positive for cocain? Now the reports say only one driver was 3 times over the limit and tested positive for cocain. The other driver was only slightly over the alcohol limit.

Who wants to bet Jub Jub will be found to be the one who was only slightly drunk at the scene of the accident?

Watch the evidence also start to disappear as well. Its easy to pay witnesses off. His moms (mamma jackie) survived jail time with mountains of evidence against her. It would be foolish to even think that she would let her kid go to jail.
Beating bitches since 1982.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Real talk. I also dont know why everybody is getting so worked up when this is OBVIOUSLY going to happen.

The other dude will take the wrap. Its already happening. Remember how reports initially stated both drivers were found to be at least 3 times over the legal alcohol limit and also tested positive for cocain? Now the reports say only one driver was 3 times over the limit and tested positive for cocain. The other driver was only slightly over the alcohol limit.

Who wants to bet Jub Jub will be found to be the one who was only slightly drunk at the scene of the accident?

Watch the evidence also start to disappear as well. Its easy to pay witnesses off. His moms (mamma jackie) survived jail time with mountains of evidence against her. It would be foolish to even think that she would let her kid go to jail.

not even about that.

they have to prove that he intended to kill, im sure his defence will prove that he was negligent or reckless, which led to accidental death,

might get licence suspended, a few years jail time (which may be suspended) i see him getting off, with a few restrictions. but going to jail for long. i dont think so
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

i'll be doin the slappin