Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

DJ Babu

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Yes Yes Ya'll! Kool Out Entertainment and Butan Wear, the people that brought you People Under the Stairs and John Robinson, is bringing you another banger!!!!

This month Kool Out Live will feature DJ Babu of Dilated Peoples and World Famous Beat Junkies. Babu will be killin it with a turntablism show and a banging hip hop set. Not to be missed!

This Filipino-American DJ and one-third of the hip hop crew Dilated Peoples is one of the most well-known and respected turntablists in the world recognized on the same level as Qbert and Mixmaster Mike.

As a founding member of the DJ crew, The Beat Junkies, Babu has competed at multiple DJ events winning the Vestax World Championships and multiple ITF titles.

DJ Babu has also featured on numerous acts alongside groups such as Jura**ic 5, Swollen Members and The Visionaries. As a producer, he created the most popular battle record of all time, Super Duck Breaks.

Friday, March 26
Kool Out Live Johannesburg
in collaboration with Music Atlast™

OST
Cnr Henry Nxumalo and Bree Street, Newtown
R100 Door

Featuring:
Romz Deluxe
Symatics
Themba
Tha Muzik
Captain Schti
Infinite

"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
just came from a session he is doing at the Red Bull Studios. Dude is a twitterholic and is being "real" about the recession and how badly it hit him and his wife... as well as other aspects of his career. I had no ida who this guy was to be honest, now i know  ;) ;) ;)
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"