Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Erykah - Window Seat

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Wasn't she the one dissing female artists about "doing hoe shit" to sell music. Mhh. Funny enough no ones commented on the song.

couldn't find the right clip

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Wasn't she the one dissing female artists about "doing hoe shit" to sell music. Mhh. Funny enough no ones commented on the song.

yeah, forgot about this. though i cant lie and say i didnt get excited and hearing that she naked on a vid but yes this some video hoe shit that shes doing in her own video. i dont care how one can justify it artistically, this is no different from all these videos that are on the whoring music tip.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

couldn't find the right clip

and u think shes doing hoe shit?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Musicians and Politicians are a rotten buch of hypocrites ever always don't believe what they say * I bet the bish even munch on them chitlins when no one's arround* freakin' vegan my a**
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Yes.
[/quote]

Fail.

Anybody who has watched this video and hasnt harboured a hard on or at the very least a semi, is officially barred from making any further posts on this topic.
Beating bitches since 1982.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Yes.

Fail.

Anybody who has watched this video and hasnt harboured a hard on or at the very least a semi, is officially barred from making any further posts on this topic.
[/quote]

mxim.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Yes.

Fail.

[/quote]

the wobble  of that cellulite left me as horrifide as a Haitian during occurance of the earthquake. no way i could get even a semi hard on.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
There is nothing Video hoe-ish about this shit at all...

First video hoes don't get butt naked  AND video hoes can't sing...Besides Erykah don't need to get naked to sell records..

There is not hoe Bizness here...she strips naked in public and captures it on film...THAT is no video hoe shit..

I have saved that clips and every 10minutes I am replaying it it beutiful shit!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Fail.

the wobble  of that cellulite left me as horrifide as a Haitian during occurance of the earthquake. no way i could get even a semi hard on.

Ok  I didn't get a hard on because I don't have a penis, this shit right here is just gay.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Yes.

Fail.

the wobble  of that cellulite
[/quote]

Show me a hoe without cellulite and I will show you a good photoshop skills...there is not black woman without cellulite..am I lying Miss Loks?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Fail.

Ok  I didn't get a hard on because I don't have a penis, this shit right here is just gay.

said a certain baldi with no penis.

u do not qualify to comment on what turns a man on. u wont understand.

im exagerating i know, and yes i'd hit it, its not a turn off but its not one fo the best bodies either.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Fail.

said a certain baldi with no penis.

u do not qualify to comment on what turns a man on. u wont understand.

im exagerating i know, and yes i'd hit it, its not a turn off but its not one fo the best bodies either.

You're still gay though.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Show me a hoe without cellulite and I will show you a good photoshop skills...there is not black woman without cellulite..am I lying Miss Loks?

false.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Yes.

Fail.

[/quote]

dude,  do u have erectile dysfunctions?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up