Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

How long can you wait?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Before you hit that coochie  on that broad you just met? 1,3, or a week or you wait until shes ready? 

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
lets say its the first day. females i've never attempted to do anything with on the first day have, in most cases, never came back to see me.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
No shit? You dont say, me too it happened. When i asked, some of them think and say a guy who hits that punani on the first day will probably think  shes a skank and wont  return anyway.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Depends on who the girl is and what your intentions are. Also where you meet her.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
No shit? You dont say, me too it happened. When i asked, some of them think and say a guy who hits that punani on the first day will probably think  shes a skank and wont  return anyway.

never ask a female on those kinds of things. females would have a conversation with you about how they dont sleep with somebody else when they have a man then turn around and sleep with you that same day. take a man's advice on this matter.

her sleeping with you on the first night doesnt mean anything negetive about her so dont think you'll offend her if you try. im telling you though, if shes attracted to you sexually and is comfortable with your personality she will break the "first night" principle.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile

never ask a female on those kinds of things. females would have a conversation with you about how they dont sleep with somebody else when they have a man then turn around and sleep with you that same day. take a man's advice on this matter.

her sleeping with you on the first night doesnt mean anything negetive about her so dont think you'll offend her if you try. im telling you though, if shes attracted to you sexually and is comfortable with your personality she will break the "first night" principle.
What if she was drunk and next time you call she tells you it was just a one night stand typa ish?
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Well It always depends for me on the setting, if she agrees to come home with me for WHATEVER reason best belive i will be offering dick no question, so I say wait as long as it takes to convince her to come to your place...these obviously are not rules cast in stone coz they have ways going wrong, HORRIBLY wrong, there is this girl I loved...I spent three THREE months trying every angle to hit it, any woman worth waitin three months for is special...so eventually she agrees to come over to my place for the night..and I told myself...I am in...we had a nice home cooked diner and a little wine...

she strips to her underwear and we get into bed....maybe my approach was dumb...or i lost track of my lies...she says to me we not going to have sex is that cool? ....i strong armed her ...with words and she let me hit it....

THATS WAS THE LAST TIME...she sent a short letter...

Coz of you love for intercource you have lost a rare woman, I am dissappointed I expected so much from you, you can't keep it in your pants for 3months! ...thanks but no thanks..

IWAS f***ING GUTTED!
 :'(

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

What if she was drunk and next time you call she tells you it was just a one night stand typa ish?

then you got shit to brag about. "like yeah nigga i been there, just one night and i bounced"

lol

kidding. why would that make you feel bad? just disappointed i'd undersatand.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
cos I'm not a one night standa, but I've been thru that ish before. yea we sipped somma this,  somma that... but we were still sober. you know how alcohol treat broads aftawards so

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
its pretty obvious, she bad and she knew exactly what she was plotting briCK. that's why she put your dick on the test, by sleeping witchu naked afta 3 months! knowing the intension not every man could say no to...

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
its pretty obvious, she bad and she knew exactly what she was plotting briCK. that's why she put your dick on the test, by sleeping witchu naked afta 3 months! knowing the intension not every man could say no to...

I thought about it as I grew older and met more girls..I have unfortunatly ben cursed with getting the worst of the...I suppose thats why I am the kinda cat I am ..

I think this girl was in a situation...she really needed to get rid of me for a serious reason....she was engaged when I met her(I found this out when I met her years later and she explained) I started laying the charm in thick and she was getting cold feet she knew no other way to break it off and not feel guilty what better way than to "make him f*** up a good thing" I got played and thats that!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
cos I'm not a one night standa, but I've been thru that ish before. yea we sipped somma this,  somma that... but we were still sober. you know how alcohol treat broads aftawards so

can i please have the name and surname so i dont fall for her too.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
a chick will do u first day if she likes u and she doesnt have to be a skank.  i doubt that wait rule thing is in effect these days, unless of course she has issues and she needs to prove things to herself.  never met a girl that wanted to wait.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
a chick will do u first day if she likes u and she doesnt have to be a skank.  i doubt that wait rule thing is in effect these days, unless of course she has issues and she needs to prove things to herself.  never met a girl that wanted to wait.

Oh please that's only because you're uber hot. Ugly guys are usually made to wait cause the girl is debating on whether or not she can actually live with herself afterward. Just saying.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Actually it's more a "if he doesn't call tomorrow at least I can feel better about myself cause I had a one night stand with a hot guy (because having a one night stand with an ugly is just sick). This ugly motherf***er needs to stick around longer than that. No ways I'm getting one-night-standed/stooded/stood  ??? by some ugly niggar."