Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

How long can you wait?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Yo would be funny if one of you guys are names and shamed.

no bitch nigga protection clause either so you go ahead too.

Okay. BRB. You're so gonna regret this.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 10:37:21 AM by Miss. Loks »

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
that should be enough, man I dont want any of her rats to snitch on me... Baldi how many girls have you ditched or ditched you so far?
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Ladies and gentlemen I'd like to introduce BITCH NIGGER number 1. Nc nc nc nc Nasty a** nigger. He will come to your place for weeks on end leaving his nasty, a** stinking socks on the floor. He will be needy on some "You're always with your friends. You don't love me no more" tip And ladies be aware don't let the pretty face fool you. He's the devil. He will drink ALL your alcohol and smoke ALL your weed. Nigger don't got no job. 30 year old STILL living in his mamas house. This nigger hasn't had a job in over 7 years, fronting on some "he's releasing an album soon." LIES. Been working on the same album for over 15 years now.

:P bwakakakakakakakakaka

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
that should be enough, man I dont want any of her rats to snitch on me... Baldi how many girls have you ditched or ditched you so far?

I've never been ditched by a girl nor ditched a girl. I have ditched men though and have been ditched by men, well a man.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Ladies and gentlemen I'd like to introduce BITCH NIGGER number 1. Nc nc nc nc Nasty a** nigger. He will come to your place for weeks on end leaving his nasty, a** stinking socks on the floor. He will be needy on some "You're always with your friends. You don't love me no more" tip And ladies be aware don't let the pretty face fool you. He's the devil. He will drink ALL your alcohol and smoke ALL your weed. Nigger don't got no job. 30 year old STILL living in his mamas house. This nigger hasn't had a job in over 7 years, fronting on some "he's releasing an album soon." LIES. Been working on the same album for over 15 years now.

If you're gonna do it...do it right!!!
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

hahahaha! cant view photobucket pics but i have been told who its is on that pic. uyiraki!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@Ms Loks.

http://tinypic.com is the official AG pic loading site so refrain from using non-accredited sites.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@Ms Loks.

http://tinypic.com is the official AG pic loading site so refrain from using non-accredited sites.

yeah i know this cat, but im sure u got the story twisted though. im sayin'