Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

COLOURS: a beat portfolio (produced by SAN, the Instru-Monumentalist)

oints · 17 · 5622

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
yo...i digs what ya'll cats be doing....grindin in the truest of senses.
i guess i will be 1 to tell of a legend made nd say that i was alive nd kicking when yours was bumping. you boys is good on the music man, i just love it.

so i'mma copp dis nd give it a listen nd i know i will not be dissapointed, u showing us YOUR true COLORS.

word: keep the grind fam....nd we'll tell the next generation of ya'll rise to legendary status.

NUFF RESPECT ma dude, NUFF RESPECT, pardon the LATE REPLYS, ive been all over the place prepping for shows, performing and getting new material worked on...MAJOR LOVE on the CONSTANT BOOST FAM, hope you ENJOYED that  :D

aitt San. Big up 4 grindin' on.

PEACE FAMLY, we GOSTA!!!   8)

COLOURS:its about damn time

THE AUDIBLE BRAILE MIXTAPE is to MURK the FRAUDULENT ma dude, straight MURK the WACK...lol

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
we are doing very very well with COLOURS, the album is making the right impression and garnering us here at AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT the much needed attention from the right people...currently working on a mixtape with INDONESIAN EMCEES courtesy of my man B.T and the homey D.R GORDSS...so look out for that...

i apologise for the lack of updates on my part, been heavy in the STU and on the ROAD preppin for what is surely to be a COLOSSAL event at the upcoming GRAHAMSTOWN NATIONAL ARTS FESTIVAL, where il be performing with the rest of my manz, blazing those breaks...

if by any chance you still havent jumped on COLOURS, join the THOUSANDS of HEADS that have it in their changer and letting it KNOCK  :D

peace out to my homey SNIPER, who put us on his BLOG

BEATBOXRADIOSHOW.BLOGSPOT.COM

http://beatboxradioshow.blogspot.com/2010/04/san-instru-monumentalist-colours2010.html

i am currently working on an album with my man PHIL aka THE KRITIK and are calling it CLa**IC DIRT, that album is going to feature a handful of IINTERNATIONAL EMCEES from as far and wide as U.S.A, AUSTRAILIA, INDONESIA, CANADA and ZAMBIA...check for the gods, we DONT SLEEP round HERE ...

oh, by the way, before we DROP CLa**IC DIRT we look to break youl off with a teaser we call "The ESSENCE" that should give youl a taste of what THE KRITIK and I are on...ONE!