Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Eugene Terre'Blanche murdered

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Cape Town - Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging leader Eugene Terre'Blanche was murdered on his Ventersdorp farm in the North West on Saturday evening.

According to the AWB's André Visagie, Terre'Blanche was beaten to death with pipes and pangas on his farm Villanna (meaning 'the home of Anna'). 

His body was found at about 18:00. According to a report on Fromtheold.com, Terre'Blanche was apparently still alive when police got to him but later died.

He was asleep at the time of the attack.

Police found a panga and knobkerrie next to Terre'Blanche.

Visagie said Terre'Blanche was beaten so badly "he didn't look like Eugene anymore".

The AWB leader was alone on the farm at the time of the attack.

Visagie said that Terre'Blanche's only security were his dogs which were "neutralised".

A 16-year-old and 21-year-old who apparently worked for Terre'Blanche were arrested, police spokesperson Captain Adéle Myburgh said.

The two allegedly attacked the 69-year-old far-right wing leader because they were not paid for work they did.

- News24

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Karma is a bitch
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
I hear the AWB are now linking this to Julius Malema's singing of "kill the boer" and are planning to avenge their leader's death.

The plot thickens.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
And to think he was killed by a 16 and 21 year old for a mothly salary of R300 each that he would not give them just shows what Mandela and Tutu's rainbow nation is built on; Black people gaining some rights on paper and made to accept extreme Economic inferiority with a smile for we are "one race" proudly Mzansi that does not dine at the same table. Now and then, the smiling park attendent removes his smile and swears at the fellow South African white man who won't give him a tip (they have been made to accept this as normal, so much that they feel somehow better haman beings when they are being kind to the poor when they are beneficiaries of the system that has made them poor), the residents of Sharpeville remove thier smiles and burn shit down for they are sick of Blacks administering white supremacy. But these are just rebellions, these people need to be given a Black conscience that helps them identify their enemy , their suppressed rage masked with a smile will explode into previoulsy unseen energies and then not even Madiba's Magic will be able to blind us to the lie of the Rainbow nation.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Conspiracy theories are already being cooked up over this. SOmeone just pointed out that he died at almost the same time as Chris Hani... as in "just before the elections"

i dunno hey
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Lol!!! But who was gonna vote for him besides the white people who seemed to think that ''hy was 'n goeie mens''

Lmao Malema's response killed me with laughter (with a goofy smile) ''I'm in Zimbabwe, I don't know what are you talkin about''
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Eish yahh neh, this bruh and his AWB were kak......ask me about it, Im 4rm Potchefstroom....in 1994 they poisoned our water stream cos Ventersdorp is just four hours away........

That being said I dont believe anyone has a right to take a life of another human being,to me he represented evil and refusal to change but to his daughters and family he was a brother,a father and maybe a provider.......May he rest in peace, we need no more people like him in SA.

See how every1 is celebrating and trying to crack jokes off this......its only a matter of time until a "disgruntled" farm boy sprays an entire township on a Sunady morning with a rain of bullets......Im scared for farm-workers and the people of Ventersdorp (Tshing) :( :(
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
"Azapo never rejoiced on the murder of any person, black or white, rich or poor. But the murder of Eugene Terre'Blanche left us with a combination of sadness, awe, confusion and a tinge of suppressed excitement," spokesperson Funani ka Ntontela said.

He suggested that government erect a statue in memory of Terre'Blache so that "his ugly face never fades".

These politicians neh!!!these guys are saying all of these, some right-wingers (if they really exist) are taking note and will be prompted to respond. Whats messed up is most of these guys know they can get away with such statements cos they have bodyguards and whatnot......we (NIGGAS ON THE STREET) dont have access to such luxuriess.........yesses, I dont wanna be shot at on my way to work by "Vimpie and his friends"
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
this all thing look orchestrated to me. those kids didnt even make a run for it and handed themselves over to the police. the murder weapon were also easily recovered. the whole thing doesnt smell right...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 12:43:09 PM by Jose Guapo »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
AWB is having an emergency meeting in Boons, as we speak. started at 12.

They have vowed revenge, but say they will be calm for now. They believe it was all a plot by the government. They say that is why Malema was in Zim, singing the same song, and the cops were on the scene so fast and the kids left the weapons lying on the body to make a statement etc.
They believe it holds significance because Chris hani was also killed on Easter weekend.

I don't agree, but I wanna see what happens.
Apparently there is talk that they are gonna try to disrupt the world cup.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
what.. with all 3 of them..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
what.. with all 3 of them..

:)
go check how many members their Facebook group has. there are still a lot of stupid people in SA who believe the old Boer republics will be given back to them.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
Hmmm...all this reminds me of Biggie's song when he said "Somebody's got to die, if I go u got to go"

And now the British media picked up on this story and are using it to spread fear for the world cup fans. According to them, gangs in townships are running around with machetes.

Read their bullshit story here. SMH.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/129402/WORLD-CUP-MACHETE-THREAT/

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.