Africasgateway.com

Eugene Terre'Blanche murdered

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
so nobody killed this piece of shit for his overt hatred, racism, violence against blacks and oppressive beliefs but they bludgeon him to death for short changing his f***ing gardener and pool boy?
Oh well, guess u really shouldnt mess with a nigga's money

That not good enough for ya?

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
So its okay for monkeys to kill each other, but the minute some cracker gets sliced it becomes a political issue?

f*** outta here... Crime is crime, we all affected by that bitch. If you get got, brush your shoulders off and keep it movin'. Crackers can get it too. This isnt something that any of us should have to loose sleep over.

Co-siggity! 8)

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Im not racist but i just dont like whites at all.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Im not racist but i just dont like whites at all.

We'll only believe you if you change your name to "A pimp called Mugabe" otherwise you just another ninja glorifiying europeans....GTFO
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Blackwash is organising funds for the arrested dudes legal help. the greatest thing anybody has done so far with regards to this issue.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Seriously?

Raising funds to help dudes who admitted to killing someone is a good thing?

I don't like what ET stood for and I am glad he is finally dead and paid for all his bullshit. I also think it is awesome that they pulled his pants down after chopping him up, cos that shows they hadn't lost their sense of humour, despite working for only R300 a month.

But what does it say about us as people, if we are gonna rally behind murderers just because they are black? Are we gonna condone murder now, as long as it is white people who are murdered?

If so, we are no better than Juju and his a**clown supporters.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
I support them becasue they  stood up to someone who was a symbol of white supremacy, a person who exploitated them and humilitated them for such a long time. ET was no defenceless farmer who was killed by panga wielding criminals!!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Seriously?

Raising funds to help dudes who admitted to killing someone is a good thing?

I don't like what ET stood for and I am glad he is finally dead and paid for all his bullshit. I also think it is awesome that they pulled his pants down after chopping him up, cos that shows they hadn't lost their sense of humour, despite working for only R300 a month.

But what does it say about us as people, if we are gonna rally behind murderers just because they are black? Are we gonna condone murder now, as long as it is white people who are murdered?

If so, we are no better than Juju and his a**clown supporters.

yes, seriously. Theres nothing wrong with what these dudes did. Whether its wise or not, im still having a debate about how I feel about that.

For us to suggest that its wrong or make these dudes feel ashamed/bad for what they did would mean we totally undermine their pain they had to go through. I dont know how for a fact how ETB treated them by the salary says it all. We all know what kind of man this is, you can only imagine how it must be to work for him. It upsets me to hear black people talk like what these dudes did was wrong, should they have to belong to MK,etc and did this during apartheid for their struggle not to be undermine or to be justified?

I would understand if we questioning whether it was a wise move to kill. They could have killed his whole AWB family if they could.

they should have killed him slowly. should i have stumbled in the middle of that confrontation i would have took part.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Okay, I see what you are saying.

Like I said, I am also happy that he is gone. I just wonder, how do you feel about other farm murders? Cool, not cool?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I just wonder, how do you feel about other farm murders? Cool, not cool?

First I would want to know what polical reason its done for? Who "really" is being targetted? How they obtain ownership of the farm? what do they represent/support, etc. I cant just come out with an ignorant view like killing is wrong without knowing the motive.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
By the way we also need to wait and see how the investigation goes. this might have nothing to do with a R300 salary, it could possibly be an inside thing or some other polically motivated reason thats distant from the killers themselves.

Lets wait and see.

but whatever the reason, this is the sweetest thing im aware of to ever be done to a white supremicist. hope he was crying for his moms.

Ntsa ya teng

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-7
  • Life is like a box of chocolates
    • View Profile
i dont understand what the hype is about. farms get killed all the time no one says jag. why make ET the talk of the town. he is nothing but a criminal with stupid mentality. there was no plot to kill this guy. He died becues he robbered some boys and these boys got pissed killed his a**. 
I am the fifth element of hip-hop (the consumer)

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
Okay, I see what you are saying.

Like I said, I am also happy that he is gone. I just wonder, how do you feel about other farm murders? Cool, not cool?
question we have to ask are these farm murders politically motivated or are they just cases where cats see an easy score? when do they become politically motivated? when a white farmer is murdered?

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
f*** all of that.. murder's always morally reprehensible.. insofar as it relates to ET being murked by black dudes.. it has given away the moral high ground attained by our people after years of struggle.. the AWB now feel somewhat legitimised to the extent that they're spewing vitriol in the media & there isn't ish that level headed people can say owing to the political climate created by this & other inflammatory statements of late.. aside: related to all this is my view on the death penalty.. it is fundamentally unsound not because punitive measures haven't been shown to be an adequate deterrent, rather as taking another's life diminshes our collective humanity.. that there are ninjas out trynna defend the indefensible's gonna lead me to another black label draught..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato