Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Eugene Terre'Blanche murdered

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
LOL - Visagie is a G! " I touch you on your set"!!
Ha ha ha that shit cracked me up...he pro'lly broke tht mic!
Real Recognise Real

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
You guys hear what happened in Ventersdorp the day the court case started… apparently the cops had to separate everyone with barbed wire… 
 all the whites were singing Die Stem… 
 all the blacks were singing kill the boer… 
 and the 6 coloured’s there were in the middle singing Make the circle Beega!!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
You guys hear what happened in Ventersdorp the day the court case started… apparently the cops had to separate everyone with barbed wire… 
 all the whites were singing Die Stem… 
 all the blacks were singing kill the boer… 
 and the 6 coloured’s there were in the middle singing Make the circle Beega!!
shieeet, i was born the wrong race! :D

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
http://www.hayibo.com/articles/view/1270/Racists_let_down_by_poor_quality_of_SA%27s_%27race_war%27.htm

:-\

thats from Hayibo I vowed never to waste my anger again by readin hayibo what a let down.

there was the fake story about a race war some time ago..i belived it and went on a recruiting spree checked what was missing in the amoury only to meet white boys in the street with they limbs and all still attached upon further investigation i discovered what Hayi Bo was..

i am not readin this or any other Race War related article, getting me excited...when the streets is on fire and white and colored bodies line the street only then will i take any speak of a Race War Seriously.

briCK out!

stay black!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
we should just ignore racist white people and concentrate on lifting our communities out of poverty. everyone on this site is priviledged, to some extent. in my view, we should probably concentrate on finding out we can do with our priviledge.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
we should just ignore racist white people and concentrate on lifting our communities out of poverty. everyone on this site is priviledged, to some extent. in my view, we should probably concentrate on finding out we can do with our priviledge.

but most of our privilleges are paid for by racist white people, and those we've paid for ourselves are paid for by money we borrowed from banks owned by racist white people.

how do we ignore that?

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
using your model, the thing about living within capitalism is that you are part of it. the only way to cut ties with racist white people would be to revoke your priviledges and peform cla** suicide, become poor. but even then, as working cla**, you have to operate within the capitalist economy to survive. in my view, the one thing we can do is to be more aggressive in aiding poor black communities to integrate into the sphere of white racist priviledge. all they need is money and a sustainable way to produce it. this isnt ideal, but it means people can eat, and with carefully negotiated aid from the state or sheer entrepeneural ingenuity, it also means they stand more of a chance at starting their own shit and in turn, helping others. even if its about affecting one life or family, it does more than spitting about the racism of a people who could care less. they dont like us. so what? thats their own problem, psychological disorder. we still have to eat, and we will eat regardless.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Do you think the used condom found on the scene was used by Terreblanche  or by the suspects lol

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Do you think the used condom found on the scene was used by Terreblanche  or by the suspects lol
So, you haven't touched a newspaper since Saturday, huh?