Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
@ Afterbirth

So we should just say f*** the international community and go @ it alone huh ? wow. that's your solution ? in this day in age right ? what ? should we just focus on doing business with just the rest of our black brothers around the world and become a POWEHOUSE like that right ? this is not the 1800's my friend.  We all know what the world has become. The powers that be are THERE and they run shit and unfortunately aint much we can do about it. If it aint the "white capitalists" then it's the Chinese, who also got their own agenda. That's life.

MrC your sarcasm is duly noted..
though methinks it's naive to think that julius has any impact on south africa's economic fortunes.. having done my stint working in the financial markets it's evident to me that those looking for the bottom line see him to be a buffoon.. even after his most inflammatory statements, portfolio flows, that look at flows of hot money [ie. gauge investor sentiment in the markets] haven't markedly changed.. even during our darkest hours.. JZ rape.. corruption trial.. elevation to president nothing changed.. it's the DA & their ilk that harp on about international investors to mask their true intentions of maintaining white privilege & scuppering the transformation of our society..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
RR, if I had any respect for you, I would have lost all of it now.

It seems you are missing the point here.

It's not a black white issue, cos as C said and I have mentioned, this f***tard has treated black journos in the same way before. He is an arrogant f*** and he thinks he is above the law and doesn't have to answer to anything.

If you say he is good for arguing against the neo-liberal policies of post-apartheid SA, then how do you explain his partaking in those same policies?

How do you expalin all the shit C mentioned? Also, where did you hear that he is against the way the Zim land grabs were executed but for the idea of it?

We have a video here of him saying that we should "take land militantly". What does that mean?
He is for grabbing land in the same way Zim did and havin us crawling into neighbouing countries just like the Zimbos are. Or is that cool, because then at least we will be suffering under blacks and have black farm owners that makes us starve?

You are a bunch of idiots. This is why white people look at us as fools and idiots. Because we try to justify every f*** up by pulling the race card, instead fo standing up against black leaders who are doing things that are bad for our own people.

This is why Africa will remain the dark continent. Because we are all too happy with supporting people who can impress us with their funny speeches and rethoric and look past the fact that we are starving and being destroyed by their actions.

Funny enough, I have always and still do have respect for you though we are disagreeing right now. but anyway.

It is a black and white thing as I've been stressing it all along.

Julius is not why white people look at us as idiots. it that we are still monkeys to them that they view us as idiots and don't deserve the same freedoms as them and therefore we cannot lead ourselves. how about you critisize Helen Zuzman for pushing for sanctions in Zim but against sanctions for the apartheid gorvenment. this is a black and white thing.

About the land issue, I heard Julius say it on TV as I have put it. I heard how he suggest it should be done on the Debra interview as well.

"Or is that cool, because then at least we will be suffering under blacks and have black farm owners that makes us starve?"

an idiot is the one who implies we(black) are failures before we even start. what are negetive statement! insult.

Africa is a dark continent because of the European agenda more than anything else. SUCH NEGATIVE VIEWS ABOUT AFRICANS ARE NOTHING BUT SHAMEFUL AND SADENING.

With that, we still don't understand when these kinds of outbursts occur.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
@ Afterbirth

So we should just say f*** the international community and go @ it alone huh ? wow. that's your solution ? in this day in age right ? what ? should we just focus on doing business with just the rest of our black brothers around the world and become a POWEHOUSE like that right ? this is not the 1800's my friend.  We all know what the world has become. The powers that be are THERE and they run shit and unfortunately aint much we can do about it. If it aint the "white capitalists" then it's the Chinese, who also got their own agenda. That's life.

MrC your sarcasm is duly noted..
though methinks it's naive to think that julius has any impact on south africa's economic fortunes.. having done my stint working in the financial markets it's evident to me that those looking for the bottom line see him to be a buffoon.. even after his most inflammatory statements, portfolio flows, that look at flows of hot money [ie. gauge investor sentiment in the markets] haven't markedly changed.. even during our darkest hours.. JZ rape.. corruption trial.. elevation to president nothing changed.. it's the DA & their ilk that harp on about international investors to mask their true intentions of maintaining white privilege & scuppering the transformation of our society..

sure he doesn't have an effect on current investors, cos as you've so appropriately put it, they "see him to be a buffon", but im sure he's rattled the confidence of future investors looking for long term opportunities in our beloved country. You think Wal-Mart would come here, spend $10 billion for the next 10 years opening up 100 branches all over Mzansi, with the possibility of Malema being cabinet minister in the near future and pushing for the nationalisation of the retail sector ? LOL !!! --- > wouldn't put that one past him actually.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
an idiot is the one who implies we(black) are failures before we even start. what are negetive statement! insult.

Africa is a dark continent because of the European agenda more than anything else. SUCH NEGATIVE VIEWS ABOUT AFRICANS ARE NOTHING BUT SHAMEFUL AND SADENING.

I am not talking about it before it has occured.

We saw it occur in Zim. If we allow Julius to carry on as he is, we will see what occured in Rwanda here as well. Go look how it started there.

We will see how effective white farmers are run off their land in favour of cronies with no agricultural experience or knowledge get handed these farms as status symbols, which will lay baren within months and only these same rich cronies will be eating, because they will be the only ones who can afford to import food and go on overseas shopping trips.

Haven't we seen this before?

I am all for land reform. I have always been, but I have also always been against the way our "leaders" sold us out all those years ago and now act as if it is the white man's fault for the situation we are in, when they are equally culpable.

They live in their fancy houses in Sandton and try to convince you that joining and supporting the ANC can also bring you such riches. Seriously?

Then they go around criticising all their neighbours and we lap it up.

I would like to think we are smarter than that.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Guess you also got defense for him on
1) ridiculing the MDC for no reason
2) singing stupid rascist songs that are irrelevant
3) building inferior roads then denying it,
4) throwing R400 000 birthday parties and wearing R70 000 watches, then saying how do people know it's not a fong-kong. LOL !!!
6) killing for zuma,
7) buying jub-jub nandos,
8) disrespecting elders in general
9) Starting shit with the PAC for no reason.

WAKE UP.

To answer Pyro, I dont have defence for him on most of these which is why i also have fears on running for president.

"2) singing stupid rascist songs that are irrelevant"
stupid? not. racist? not. irresponsible? YES

"6) killing for zuma,"
Irrensponsible

"7) buying jub-jub nandos,"
no one knows why he went there. nothing wrong with buying him nandos, he obvious feels said for him and they might know each other.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
On the topic of the relevence of him singing his little dities, I do agree that it is part of our heritage. I also think that certain parts of our heritage should be left in the past. We can write it in our history books if we really want to preserve them, because a lot of our heritage comes with too many negative connotations.

How would you feel if the Afrikaners sing their Old Transvaallied at gatherings where the media is present?
It contains lines about protecting their wives and children form the "savage kaffirs".
This is part of their heritage. Do we need it in our society?

Let's start thinking and stop applying one set of rules to whites and another set to our incompetent leaders.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

I am not talking about it before it has occured.

We saw it occur in Zim. If we allow Julius to carry on as he is, we will see what occured in Rwanda here as well. Go look how it started there.

We will see how effective white farmers are run off their land in favour of cronies with no agricultural experience or knowledge get handed these farms as status symbols, which will lay baren within months and only these same rich cronies will be eating, because they will be the only ones who can afford to import food and go on overseas shopping trips.

Haven't we seen this before?

I am all for land reform. I have always been, but I have also always been against the way our "leaders" sold us out all those years ago and now act as if it is the white man's fault for the situation we are in, when they are equally culpable.

They live in their fancy houses in Sandton and try to convince you that joining and supporting the ANC can also bring you such riches. Seriously?

Then they go around criticising all their neighbours and we lap it up.

I would like to think we are smarter than that.

the land was meant to be bought from the farmers through an agreement Zim made with the UK, the UK commited to contribute 20million(Zim or pounds i dont know)

UK's money wasnt comming through, Zim gorvement went back and forth with this with the UK.

Magareth Thatcher came to gorvement i think and they said they have no special responsility towards Zimbabwe. basically they changed their mind on the deal.

Zim could not afford to buy all the land i think. IMF was telling zim to chance from putting money into social responsibilities, only if they do that will the IMF(world bank or whoever they are) lend them money. Thats where this whole shit came from but the media makes it look like Mugabe just woke up and demanded land.

The world media and selllout south african black journalist paint a whole different picture about the land issue in Zim.

AGAIN, EUROPEAN AGENDA.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 01:53:40 PM by RearrangedReality »

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
An email currently doing its rounds. Just one of THOUSANDS of this kind...

A sobering thought

RSA  Income Tax Explained

OK, I have decided to put a South African spin to an old story so Blacks can

understand what happens to taxes, tax cuts and what happens when Whites

leave.

Suppose there are ten men who go to dinner every night. Six of them are

Black, one Coloured, one Indian and two Whites. The one White guy is

middlecla** and the other is rich. If they paid their bill the way we pay

our taxes, it would go something like this:

The bill comes to R1000, but four Blacks pay nothing, they eat for free

every night. Two Blacks pay a share of R20 and R30 each. The Coloured guy

pays R100, the Indian pays R150, the middle cla** White guy pays R200 and

the rich White guy pays R500.

Everything went well. The ten men ate happily every night until one day the

restaurant owner said that they were such good customers he was going to

give them a break so he reduced the bill by R200. (In tax language a tax

cut).

So the first four Black guys were basically unaffected by this and still ate

for free, but the six others started thinking about how they would split the

R200 cut in the Bill so everyone would get his fair share.

R200 divided by six would mean R33.33 each. But if they subtracted that from

everybody's share, then the two paying Blacks would end up being PAID to eat

their meal. So the restaurant owner suggested that it would be fair to

reduce each man's bill by roughly the same proportional amount, and he

proceeded to work out the amounts each should pay.

So the first paying Black guy that night only had to pay R16, the second

paying Black guy only paid R24, the coloured guy paid R80, the Indian guy

R120, the middlecla** White guy paid R160 and the rich White guy paid R400

instead of his usual R500. Each of the original six paying ones were better

off than before. The first four Black guys still got their meal for free.

But once outside the restaurant, the men began to compare their savings. The

first paying black said he only got R4 from the R200. The second Black guy

said he only saved R6. The Coloured and the Indian guys were a bit grumpy

that they only got R20 and R30 off their usual bill, but otherwise they were

happy that they paid less that night.

Wait a minute, yelled the first four Black men in unison, We didn't get

anything at all. The system exploits the poor!?

The Blacks looked at the middle cla** White guy who got R40 from the R200

discount and the rich White guy who got a wopping R100 and they became

bitter about it. So the six Blacks surrounded the two White guys, beat them

up and stole what they had on them.

The next night the men met again for dinner, but noticeably absent were the

two White men who decided to go to another restaurant and not eat with them

anymore. At first nobody missed the two White guys and they all sat down and

ate without them, but then the bill came and to their horror they discovered

that they were now R560 short of paying their bill. Imagine that!

And that, dear fellows, is how it works when you tax White people to death,

beat them up and steal from them. They will just not show up at the table

anymore and will just decide to go have dinner somewhere else, which means

that you will be on your own and will have to pay all the bills yourself and

there will be no more free lunches, you will catch rats and scratch in

dustbins just like in Zimbabwe after the Whites have left.

So...it has nothing to do with race?? What stupidity. This is South Africa, EVERYTHING has to do with race. How can the inhabitants of this land NOT be racially charged given the history of injustice and atroceties that have occured in the past?

The above is an email that i recieved, not surprisingly from a white collegue who probably expected me to smile and nod in agreement upon reading this load of drivel. "Oh, he is an educated black, and he speaks well so he understands that the rest of these monkeys cant survive or take care of themselves without us white people to save them from themselves".

You are a FOOL if you dont believe that this email reflects the sentiment of most, if not ALL white South Africans who are PRIVELEDGED enough to live in this country.
They honestly believe that we are incapable of taking care of our own, despite the fact that buffons like Malema are running amock on international television scaring 'potential investors' from coming into the country.

I am no Malema supporter. I actually think that he is a dick. And the only thing that he is good for, like AA suggests, is the fact that he can stand up to the white international community, and say whatever the f*** he wants. Whether it makes any sense at all or not. And that is something that i can respect him for.

For too long, black leadership has been at the mercy of the white international community. And just looking at history, ALL of our vocal african leaders who have seen through the cloak and daggers bullshit, and have risen to challenge the oppressors have either been killed, silenced, arrested or made to look demented or incapable of doing anything at all.

Personally, i say f*** white people, and f*** the west. Thats what china said, and they are now the worlds number one economy. And guess what?? They did it WITHOUT the whites, and without the west. And the west had no excuse to run up on the chinese and start a war on some who has got the biggest dick shit, because they know, that right now, as i type this, China has a gps guided missile aim directly and president Obamas left testical, and knowing the chinese, that shit is about as accurate as 0.000001 to the meter.

I divert. f*** the white people of SA, and the next country. We needs to f*** with the emerging world. The east. They can all take their shit, and f*** off to Australia.

Malema is a dick.
Beating bitches since 1982.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
We know all about the Lancaster house agreement.

We all know that the Brist f***ed them over.

We also know about the misery the Zim government's actions have caused though.

So, would we rather have a steady supply of food and a stable economy with a future for the country or do we want black owned farms (mind you, it will be the same black people who have been benefiting from our "freedom till now) where nothing is grown and the poorest of the poor suffer even more than they do now?

Give me a straight, honest answer, with no quotes from any leaders, cos our leaders are all pieces of shit, in it only for themselves, or references to any agreements. Just choose one of the two.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Personally, i say f*** white people, and f*** the west. Thats what china said, and they are now the worlds number one economy. And guess what?? They did it WITHOUT the whites, and without the west. And the west had no excuse to run up on the chinese and start a war on some who has got the biggest dick shit, because they know, that right now, as i type this, China has a gps guided missile aim directly and president Obamas left testical, and knowing the chinese, that shit is about as accurate as 0.000001 to the meter.

I divert. f*** the white people of SA, and the next country. We needs to f*** with the emerging world. The east. They can all take their shit, and f*** off to Australia.

Malema is a dick.

I'm not gonna say anything about the rest of your post, because that e-mail is f***ed up and you should have bitch slapped your colleague. I'm sure your boss would understand if you show him the message.

On the quoted part, all I can say is that you have no cluewhat you are talking about.

Go read up on how China became such a powerhouse. If you think it has nothing to do with the West, you are deluded.

There is no country or  state or even person who can exist without trading with the rest of the world.
Check where your clothes are from. Even if they were made here, check where the material, dyes etc. came from.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

So, would we rather have a steady supply of food and a stable economy with a future for the country or do we want black owned farms (mind you, it will be the same black people who have been benefiting from our "freedom till now) where nothing is grown and the poorest of the poor suffer even more than they do now?

Give me a straight, honest answer, with no quotes from any leaders, cos our leaders are all pieces of shit, in it only for themselves, or references to any agreements. Just choose one of the two.

I would rather have an African country that doesn't depend on the Brits to survive. Zimbabwe is where it is because of sanction put up the British so they don't prosper without them. White people are bullies and they would much rather watch Zimbambe suffer then to help them without anything to gain.

I think what Juju did is bullshit and quite frankly I hate the man. 

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

What the Britts wanted was for Zimbabwe to continue living on their hand outs. Zimbabwe on the other hand, took the situation into their own hands without having thought things through soberly, and without a feasably executable plan, and they went and f***ed things up.

Like Panic said, if niggers werent so bent on self enrichment, we would come up with the most amicable means to resolve land issues with the white counterparts, and come up with strategies and workshops on how to make black farmers self sufficient.

That would be difficult though, as so many of us are stilled ruled mentally by decades of conditioning by white people that have resulted in us hating each other, and antagonizing each others success. They created a mindset so that we cannot live in harmony with one another. So that we would constantly look to them for guidance, food and shelter. And although the physical restraints they had in place have fallen away, we still think the way we were taught to.

I know this may be extreme, but i would rather see this country go up in flames, and me along with it, than to see it go back into the hands of a white man/woman. We have shed SO much blood just to go back to where we started.
Beating bitches since 1982.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

The fact that you call it by name "Lancaster house agreement" means you know the story better than I do but with realizing that I am shocked that you've said all of what you've said like Mugabe just took the land just as you imply ANCYL is planning to do with no progressive handover that will help keep the farms producing as they currently do. Stupid black people what can we do with them.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

What the Britts wanted was for Zimbabwe to continue living on their hand outs. Zimbabwe on the other hand, took the situation into their own hands without having thought things through soberly, and without a feasably executable plan, and they went and f***ed things up.

Like Panic said, if niggers werent so bent on self enrichment, we would come up with the most amicable means to resolve land issues with the white counterparts, and come up with strategies and workshops on how to make black farmers self sufficient.

That would be difficult though, as so many of us are stilled ruled mentally by decades of conditioning by white people that have resulted in us hating each other, and antagonizing each others success. They created a mindset so that we cannot live in harmony with one another. So that we would constantly look to them for guidance, food and shelter. And although the physical restraints they had in place have fallen away, we still think the way we were taught to.

I know this may be extreme, but i would rather see this country go up in flames, and me along with it, than to see it go back into the hands of a white man/woman. We have shed SO much blood just to go back to where we started.

What he said

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
ANC YOUTH LEAGUE PRESIDENT STATEMENT ON THE BBC JOURNALIST INCIDENT AT
THE PRESS CONFERENCE:

08 April 2010

Today, the 8th of April 2010, we instructed a Journalist to be removed
from ANC Youth League Press Conference for interjecting whilst we were
addressing the Press conference. At the beginning of the Press
Conference, ANC Youth League Spokesperson indicated that Journalists
who were at the Press Conference will ask questions and we will
respond as leadership of the ANC Youth League after questions have
been posed. The Spokesperson even emphasised when he was taking the
first round of questions that another round of questions from all
Journalists present will be taken.

In the process answering to questions, a white guy, whom we later
discovered is a reporter from the British Broadcasting Corporation
(BBC) interjected when we were expressing the disgust over the fact
that the MDC is throwing insults at the ANC Youth League leadership
from air-conditioned offices in Sandton, whilst the ma**es are on the
ground in Zimbabwe. He, in a very scornful way responded saying that
“but you stay in Sandton”. We responded by saying that he should
respect the reality that we were at the Head Office of the ANC, not
Newsroom, where he can speak as he wishes.

In the process of clarifying such a reality, the Journalist said we
are speaking nonsense and rubbish repeatedly, and we then got agitated
to say all the things we have said about the Journalist, including
that he is an “agent”, but emphasising that he should leave the Press
Conference. In the subsequent intervention, we highlighted to all
Journalists present that we are not undermining press freedom, but
expressed disgust over the fact that the Journalist disrespected our
proceedings.

We are not remorseful on our stance and will never be remorseful about
disrespectful Journalists; particularly from countries whose media
always undermine the credibility and integrity of African leaders. Our
doors are however open for engagement with the Journalist if he