Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
see, the problem here is that all of you are still thinking in terms of black and white, instead of simply what is best for us and our future kids.

I have had plenty of arguments with people who think like this, so I will step back and let it be. There is no arguing with this kind of reasoning and I'm eventually gonna be called a coconut or a wannabe white.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
see, the problem here is that all of you are still thinking in terms of black and white, instead of simply what is best for us and our future kids.

I have had plenty of arguments with people who think like this, so I will step back and let it be. There is no arguing with this kind of reasoning and I'm eventually gonna be called a coconut or a wannabe white.

On such sensitive issues people tend to agree to disagree. You are however fully within right to have your own personal view on the matter and more importantly, to express and share it.
That is called debating. And it is the 2nd step, after identifying a common problem, to achieving a potential solution. It only becomes a problem when personal views are being imposed on the next person, even if its only on a public bored, and nobody is doing that.

So dont withdraw. Continue to post your views, and lets debate this issue like civilized human beings with common logic. I truelly believe it is more important than ever to understand each other now. Unlike post 94 when we were forced to sweep everything under the rug, and issues were never debated on a public platform.
Beating bitches since 1982.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

This is what this whole issue is about plus the rest of what has to do with what we spoke about. its black and white. that the situation. we don't choose to see it that way, that how it is. if we don't we live like it isn't then we will always be victims just like didn't realize that missionaries' mission wasn't about the bible as christians know it but about deceit. The real problem is you talking about this race issue and colonialism like its a thing of the past.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Johannesburg - The ANC "strongly condemned" its youth league president Julius Malema's treatment of a BBC journalist, a spokesperson said on Friday.

"The aggressive and insultive (sic) behaviour to the said journalist that culminated with Mr Fisher walking out of the Youth League press briefing cannot be condoned at all," said spokesperson Jackson Mthembu.

The ruling party issued a strongly-worded response to the incident at an ANCYL media briefing on Thursday.

Reflected negatively on ANC

"The unfortunate outburst by Comrade Julius Malema did not only reflect negatively on him, but also reflected negatively on the ANC YL, the entire ANC family, our alliance partners as well as South Africa in the eyes of the international community."

Malema called BBC journalist, Jonah Fisher, a "bastard" and an "agent" before booting him out of the media briefing.

This was after Fisher had quipped that Malema lived in Sandton while the youth league president chastised Zimbabwean political party, the Movement for Democratic Change, for operating out of offices in Johannesburg's upmarket Sandton.

"The behaviour in question, by the ANCYL president is not in keeping with the culture and traditions as well as conduct of a cadre and leader of the ANC.

"No amount of alleged provocation that was directed to Comrade Julius Malema could justify such a response.

Leadership

"We are of a firm view that this matter could have been handled differently.

"The leadership abilities and qualities of the position that Comrade Julius Malema holds, should have prepared him to deal with the issue in a manner that demonstrated leadership," Mthembu said.

He also condemned "whatever provocation" had emanated from the said journalist "as it might have been seen as an attempt to undermine and mock the leadership of the ANCYL".

Mthembu also said the party would "immediately" arrange a meeting with the ANC YL to discuss the youth leader's behaviour at the conference, land issues, a call made by party officials for all ANC members to stop singing struggle songs "that might be interpreted as contributing to racial polarisation".

- SAPA

ohannesburg - The ANC Youth League's expression of support for Zanu-PF undermines South Africa's mediation efforts in Zimbabwe, the ANC said on Friday.

The party is seeking an "urgent meeting" with its youth movement to discuss the matter.

"The ANC would also like to strongly disagree and distance itself from utterances by the ANCYL at their press conference yesterday (Thursday) that they will support President Robert Mugabe and his Zanu-PF to win the forthcoming general elections in Zimbabwe," ANC spokesperson Jackson Mthembu said.

Mediation

"The ANC together with its government would like to see all political parties in Zimbabwe (the two MDC's and Zanu-PF) implementing the spirit and the letter of the global political agreement.

"It is therefore our view that the ANCYL's expression of support for one party in Zimbabwe goes against our country and President (Jacob) Zuma's mediation efforts in that country."

Youth league leader Julius Malema on Thursday held a media briefing following his recent visit to Zimbabwe - where he met Mugabe, Reserve Bank governor Gideon Gono and the leadership of Zanu-PF and its youth movement.

Malema described the visit as successful and hailed Zimbabwe's controversial land reform programme. He also expressed the ANCYL's wish to see Mugabe's Zanu-PF returned to power after elections in Zimbabwe.

Terre'Blanche comments on agenda

Mthembu said at the proposed meeting the party would also raise the matter of singing struggle songs and Malema's comments on slain AWB leader Eugene Terre'Blanche.

"In this envisaged urgent meeting, the ANC will also sharply raise with the ANCYL their utterances in matters relating to the death of Mr Eugene Terre'Blanche."

During the briefing, Malema dismissed claims that Terre'Blanche's death was linked to his singing the song with the words "shoot the boer".

"It's not about the song... they (the murder accused) wanted what rightfully belongs to them - salary," Malema said.

"This man (Terre'Blanche) has been a distaste to the people he lived with, including the animals... the horse itself would not tolerate him."

He said he understood the pain Terre'Blanche's family was experiencing and that they were looking for a "scapegoat".

Treatment of journalist

Mthembu also took issue with Malema's treatment of a journalist during the briefing and also lashed out at AWB secretary general Andre Visagie who allegedly threatened a political commentator at the eNews broadcasting studios.

"This action by Mr Visagie equally does not augur well for the freedom of expression, as enshrined in our Constitution.

"What is even more glaring on this matter is that Mr Visagie threatened a woman political commentator with the intention to harm during a live TV broadcast."

The political commentator, Lebohang Pheko, reportedly intends to file charges of intimidation with the police.

Visagie became agitated when Pheko confronted him with the abuse of farm workers, reports said.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
so even the ANC agrees. the simple truth is Malema didnt handle it in a manner a repsectable leader should. and that you can take to the bank.

race, the white man, the economy can then be discussed.

as a seperate issue
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
weve gone slightly off topic, but i think part of Pyros beef is with the unwillingness people seem to have when it comes to acknowledging that black leaders, through selfserving corruption, can also be responsible when it comes to the suffering of poor black communities. im with him on that. . .Malema is no Biko or Sobukwe. hes very much part of the enemy he claims to be fighting on behalf of the ma**es. the whole race shit in this country stays in focus because of its impossibly glaring economic disparities. as much as its about black and white its also about having and not having, being rich and being poor.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 03:30:40 PM by the panic! »

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
so even the ANC agrees. the simple truth is Malema didnt handle it in a manner a repsectable leader should. and that you can take to the bank.

as a seperate issue

I agree.

but again the focus is one sided. what is the ANC saying about the journalists conduct? nothing. smh. this is so one sided to please the europeans.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
having said that (again, off topic) we cant ignore the structural racism palpable in the private sector, and we cant rely, solely, on the government to do something for our fellow woman/man/child.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

as a seperate issue

I agree.

but again the focus is one sided. what is the ANC saying about the journalists conduct? nothing. smh. this is so one sided to please the europeans.

RR journalists the world over do this. this is not something Malema is not used to. u think these are bad u should see the british journalists they are worse.

clearly the ANC feel what he did didnt warrant that type of response from malema
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

as a seperate issue

I agree.

RR journalists the world over do this. this is not something Malema is not used to. u think these are bad u should see the british journalists they are worse.

clearly the ANC feel what he did didnt warrant that type of response from malema

but it doesnt mean they shouldnt be put in their place.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So, what would you rather have journos do?

Sit, arms folded, tight-lipped and eat the bullshit we are fed, while these a**holes keep looting and living large?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
So, what would you rather have journos do?

Sit, arms folded, tight-lipped and eat the bullshit we are fed, while these a**holes keep looting and living large?

read the ANCYL letter that i've posted above

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Blacks can be a nasty lot. we are capable of ma** murder think of Idi Amin, Mobutu, the vicious Bantustan leaders, the toyi toyin comrades with their fiery necklaces...Think about those who sold and a**asinated Lumumba, Sankara...It is also true that we sometimes kill women and rape children we are known to be cannibals, we eat human beings!
BUT RACISTS? OH HELL NO!
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
and then. . .he apologizes. well, sort of.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Blacks can be a nasty lot. we are capable of ma** murder think of Idi Amin, Mobutu, the vicious Bantustan leaders, the toyi toyin comrades with their fiery necklaces...Think about those who sold and a**asinated Lumumba, Sankara...It is also true that we sometimes kill women and rape children we are known to be cannibals, we eat human beings!
BUT RACISTS? OH HELL NO!

Yeah, lord forbid if Julius starts eating people if he becomes the leader of South
Africa! lol  Boka**a and Amin were cannibals and it's been said that Mobutu
and Obiang-Nguema drank human blood. What power can do to a person........