Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
disrespectful

And the prize for understatement of the century goes to!!!!!!!!
 the guy had a valid argument and he realised that he had no answer to it, so this is the reaction.

Seriously, the guy has become way too big for his shoes. He is one of those people who has become so arrogant because of the position that he was given, that he believes he cannot be touched.

Typical "Big man of Africa-syndrome" as we have seen with so many despots in other countries. And, the thing is, he isn't even in charge yet, he is but a minor blister on the rash that we call government.

The only reason I can think of for him to not be killed, is that he might be considered a martyr, as we are seeing happen now with Eugene among the whites.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 11:58:50 PM by Kim Jong Illest »

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Question:

During press conferences, isnt it traditional that the speaker(dont know what s/he's refer to as), in this case Malema, first speaks once done he gives the media a chance to ask questions?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
f*** It these Brits need to be told!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
Question:

During press conferences, isnt it traditional that the speaker(dont know what s/he's refer to as), in this case Malema, first speaks once done he gives the media a chance to ask questions?
Yes that is the usual procedure.  Did the journalist interupt him?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
He was busy responding to a Question and that's when the guy interrupted. I'm not saying the journo wasn't wrong, but I am looking at his reaction.

Do you think that was warranted? Does this not set off warning lights to you? If it doesn't I think you are just as stupid as all his other followers.

He kept talking about rich folk in Sandton. He always talks about the rich folk and how they f*** our people over. What we forget is that he lives in Sandton too, in a house worth millions.

He earns millions from corrupt tender processes and when questioned about this, he either swears at journos, accuses them of sleeping with politicians for stories or threatens to have them arrested. Now he kicks them out of press conferences because they made a statement to which he had no response.

It was a press conference. What is revolutionary about that? He is a f***ing coffee shop revolutionary, who rolls around with bodyguards because he is too scared of the people he pretends to be representing.
If he is one of the poor, why is he rocking what he rocks, rolling in what he does and living whre he does, while acting like the laws don't apply to him?

I think this upsets me most, because that journo could have been me, or any of my colleagues.

For once, this is somethig I don't find funny.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 09:58:49 AM by Kim Jong Illest »

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
it couldve been handled better. i think calling him names was direspectful. i am of the opinion that NOT everything should be racialized like he does. yeah so the guy said something while he was speaking, and a proper person wouldve dealt with it better, resorting to name calling and this manner reminded me of Idi Amin (finger waving and wild rhetoric)

anyway i sincerely hope we dont have to be led by this guy because then we will have serious problems very serious ones.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
That jurno...is an arrogant f***!  And he needed to be put in his place by a "barbarian" If they can talk shit bout us they should be able to take it.

whats appauling is how the media is presenting the issue...it is delivered to us as tho Julius went on an unprovoked mouth sling!

The bold headed white jurno from e needs to be put in order or else..
"Chief..."

The black people who are buying face at working are making me so mad I am bout to go home right now..

"Julius makes us blacks look stupid to the rest of the world"

"White people won't respect us coz of thing like this"

"He is antagonizing.."

SHUT THE f*** up we keep turning the other cheek and not telling white people that they full of shit when they are ...

know what f*** it...

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
After a majority of people saw this video i could see some black people smiling on the low,nodding their heads like that including me.Duke needs to chill out now keep a low profile until next year.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
He was busy responding to a Question and that's when the guy interrupted. I'm not saying the journo wasn't wrong, but I am looking at his reaction.

Do you think that was warranted? Does this not set off warning lights to you? If it doesn't I think you are just as stupid as all his other followers.

He kept talking about rich folk in Sandton. He always talks about the rich folk and how they f*** our people over. What we forget is that he lives in Sandton too, in a house worth millions.

He earns millions from corrupt tender processes and when questioned about this, he either swears at journos, accuses them of sleeping with politicians for stories or threatens to have them arrested. Now he kicks them out of press conferences because they made a statement to which he had no response.

It was a press conference. What is revolutionary about that? He is a f***ing coffee shop revolutionary, who rolls around with bodyguards because he is too scared of the people he pretends to be representing.
If he is one of the poor, why is he rocking what he rocks, rolling in what he does and living whre he does, while acting like the laws don't apply to him?

I think this upsets me most, because that journo could have been me, or any of my colleagues.

For once, this is somethig I don't find funny.
cosign 100 percent. most South Africans are so insulated from the rest of Africa, its history, that they dont realize how dangerous this is. dudes behaving like the textbook example of a despot and we cheer him. wow. a journo friend of mine chalks up the journos mute reaction to him being british and foreign. i really hope shes right. f*** this cat. no one, least of journalists, should step down to him.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
so is the issue about telling WHITE people where to get off rather than addressing the problem of simple tact? and no its not cos the recipient is white. yeah he (journalist) f***ed up and he shouldve been thrown out for all i care but what the way malema handles it perpertuates the WHITE AGENDA he speaks of

cos now the focus is on his outrageous utterances.

personally i wont be checkin for anything to do with him anymore.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
so is the issue about telling WHITE people where to get off rather than addressing the problem of simple tact? and no its not cos the recipient is white. yeah he (journalist) f***ed up and he shouldve been thrown out for all i care but what the way malema handles it perpertuates the WHITE AGENDA he speaks of

cos now the focus is on his outrageous utterances.

personally i wont be checkin for anything to do with him anymore.

Cosigiddy!!
M Turn

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
That jurno...is an arrogant f***!  And he needed to be put in his place by a "barbarian" If they can talk shit bout us they should be able to take it.

whats appauling is how the media is presenting the issue...it is delivered to us as tho Julius went on an unprovoked mouth sling!

The bold headed white jurno from e needs to be put in order or else..
"Chief..."

The black people who are buying face at working are making me so mad I am bout to go home right now..

"Julius makes us blacks look stupid to the rest of the world"

"White people won't respect us coz of thing like this"

"He is antagonizing.."

SHUT THE f*** up we keep turning the other cheek and not telling white people that they full of shit when they are ...

know what f*** it...

cosign all of this!

bald headed eTV dude: u mean Ben Sad/Said.
I hate this this motherfukcer

Malema should have chosen different words (not saying the dude doesnt deserve them) so he comes out better than the dude. The journalist interrupted him and that was disrespectful, no one is trying to talk more about the cause of Malema's reaction as expected.

The question from the journalist is a VALID one! and very relevant. The manner in which it was asked shows arragance and disrespect because he is talking to a black leader. these mofos dont have no respect for black leadership even in their own house/home.

f*** out here with his white racist bullshit.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Can this f***er just die already ? He truly is an embarra**ment to all hard working,young black people in this country. People might think it's funny now, putting people "in their places" bla,bla, let's see how funny it is when this dude gets real power. He'll f*** over everybody. Now he's praising Mugabe's land reform program. I mean really now. This dude is so caught up in past politics and how certain people where heroes of their struggles, he's so not objective about anything. We should stop paying attention to this fool. Better yet the ANC should be pressured into firing him period. You think foreign investors will still wanna do business in this country, when one of it's potential future leaders is a ego-driven babbling fool ? As young people we need to do something before it's too late. For ours and our children's future. We've come too far already to let this prick ruin everything for us.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
White disrespectful journalist who hasnt done fokol for all you and shown his lack of respect for black leadership that has invited him in their own house is being defended by black people who should know better. Havent we learnt? That mofo didnt ask the question because he cares about black people, he asked it because he cares about white people's "Rhodesia".

Malema is for Zanu-PF land reform policies but not the manner in which it was carried out (violence). you all still overlook that.

this is a typical problem with us black people. Whites f*** us up, black man reacts, we defend the white man. e.g Zimbawe's Land issue, Eugene Terre Blanche, BBC journalist... i can go on and on.

WHITE PEOPLE IN GENERAL DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN!

Cant believe yall defending this dude when he actually started this shit. goddamn!!