Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Stupid things you have done/said for/to a broad?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
2009 WHOOSH!! Was hectic looking back!!! 2010 is more peaceful for me!!

1.Asked her to Move in with me
She gladly agrees we reach an agreement we split the R4Krent ,Groceries and utility bills 50/50,first month things goes very smoothly!! i did ovearhear a conversartion with her friend on the phone talkin about vat n sit but diddnt pay attention.all my lady friends were furiosly against this,nigga wake up!!!

2nd month she goes 360 degrees backwards,she was like,Nigga! "we diddnt reach no agreement as a matter of fact im your girlfriend,'you think waking me up in the early morning to shag is free,yadadada you so selfish,you so stingy..etc" i diddnt tell her to leave,she left peacefully within 4 days!!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

She gladly agrees we reach an agreement we split the R4Krent ,Groceries and utility bills 50/50,first month things goes very smoothly!! i did ovearhear a conversartion with her friend on the phone talkin about vat n sit but diddnt pay attention.all my lady friends were furiosly against this,nigga wake up!!!

2nd month she goes 360 degrees backwards,she was like,Nigga! "we diddnt reach no agreement as a matter of fact im your girlfriend,'you think waking me up in the early morning to shag is free,yadadada you so selfish,you so stingy..etc" i diddnt tell her to leave,she left peacefully within 4 days!!

why r u with broads that cant afford half of 4 k rent anyway.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
i told my ex-girlfriend that i was still in love with my girlfriend before her more than i was with her at the point(early in the relationship).

i told her i wanted her to know so we could work through my feelings together until i was over the other girl.
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

bwakakakakakakaka...

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
anything that has to do with how i really feel about her weight, other women, my past relationships.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Dude she has her own car she left her own R8K-a month apartment,i think it was a matter of being too comfortable!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
i told my ex-girlfriend that i was still in love with my girlfriend before her more than i was with her at the point(early in the relationship).

i told her i wanted her to know so we could work through my feelings together until i was over the other girl.

:o

why would you do something that dumb?

You were young...right...and you have never done it again right?

I suppose it was doing a S-Curl and cut for HER...i thought S-Curl was gay I would never have done it if this bitch had not insisted...anyway..upon doing it...walking around feeling gay....I saw a picture of her X...her X had S-Curl he dumped her..1 + 1 ...this crzay bitch! the next day  I was her X ..and I shaved that shit off the next day!

I say stupid shit to broads all the time...
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Dude she has her own car she left her own R8K-a month apartment,i think it was a matter of being too comfortable!!

so she left her 8 k a month digs to come live with u and split the 4 k and left cos u had to pay for the sex somehow?

:-\

ok

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

so she left her 8 k a month digs to come live with u and split the 4 k and left cos u had to pay for the sex somehow?

:-\

ok

hehehehe it doesnt have to make sense!! the crazy things niggaz do when they thinkin wit their dicks!! she moved back to her apartment.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

i wasn't too young actually! my reasoning was that she should know the whole truth. i've since learnt that women like being lied to. i'm was very new to the whole dating thing.
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

i've since learnt that women like being lied to.

No truer words have been said!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Being completely honest, all the time.

I keep doing this, because I culdn't be bothered to think of lies and then remmebr them, so I always let them know exactly how I feel.

Not a good thing.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

I keep doing this, because I culdn't be bothered to think of lies and then remmebr them, so I always let them know exactly how I feel.

Not a good thing.

i am really close to start becoming like this because my lies are catching up to me, and what scares me is i can never remeber the initial story lately
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Not a good thing.

i am really close to start becoming like this because my lies are catching up to me, and what scares me is i can never remeber the initial story lately

dont do it. the repurcussions of a lie is easily forgotten. the truth stays entrenched.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

Not a good thing.

dont do it. the repurcussions of a lie is easily forgotten. the truth stays entrenched.

thanks for slapping me back to reality. i almost made the biggest mistake of my life. i guess i just need to document my lies now and refer to them in times of doubt
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!