Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Stupid things you have done/said for/to a broad?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
@codenamd- luk kid i dont appreciate it when homos like u talk shit to me, someone needs to skul neyo n CB faggot fans like u. yo Touarag we u at mane? money? Earl? deacon my bitch?

U r such a sad case! Why u responding to the Seeking Crews thread here? Coz u tryna avoid exposing the pure loser, pitiable whimpering and abject misery f***ery with which u portrayed yoself on that thread?

Who's neo & cb? f*** all that! Don't b mad @ me coz the bitch in u is feeling rejected. If i'm the faggot, y was u tryna attach yoself to me, talkin about 'that codename kid is ill', getn defensive about being a homo, as if sum1 said u was...& then calln on yo boys when u realise u exposed yo faggot status, then some!

Man, i hate mafackaz like u with low self-esteem who cum online & try 2 bully people. Go back 2 school or counselling clearly circumcision camp did nothing 4 yo a**, biaatch!

A pity u have to live with yoself!

Game, set, match!

Winner: COdename.

Kid with swag :Butthurt

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
lmao, this codename kid is the shit. NO HOMO, thats actually funny, yo recent news is that  2day i had the guts to dump a hot broad 4 no reason.

anisaxokiselani...

smh

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
Ayt kid, suck Terreblanche, ima ignore ur horny dickriding a**, u prolly run when sht gets hot, u pussy maxwell die hard fan!
Dreaming in 3D

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Ayt kid, suck Terreblanche, ima ignore ur horny dickriding a**, u prolly run when sht gets hot, u pussy maxwell die hard fan!

ok

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

ok

I cant believe you niggas dont have mad on your ignore lists

That not good enough for ya?

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
my chick  on de side 1 night we chattin on the phone and i made sum silly sexual comment tryna ease her as i haven't hit that, so she obliges nd goes: "i'll get u a sex toy"
me being the f***a i am, i got excited nd said, i'd like to have u as my sex toy........f***, i ain't neva f***in dat: stupid!
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
yo chick is village minded, thats not stupid as far as i knw, matta fact thats sexy NO HOMO, she was prolly lukin 4 something to get rid of ur impotent a** and u being the dumb a** u are, u fell for it!
Dreaming in 3D

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Eish yah neh...........uhhhm, Ill probably get dissed and called all type of names for this but I recently.............::nah f*** it I wont tell,lets just say I did some kak and realised she went and told her friend.....yesses there i was thinking I was being "spontaneous" kanti Im settin myself up.

And the messed up thing is that shes not even my main.....jezzzuss.
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
So wifey wants to know why i lied, i'm like "u should actually be proud that yo nigga's the most wanted but only u got me, got me". well, let's just say, i found my self on the couch, plus she won't let me hit it at least 4 a week just as a matter of principle.

I still can't get the desperate slut off my back!

Your thinking is messed up. When she did not want to let you hit, you should have hollered at the desperate slut.And make it clear to her that she's only getting because she cost you elsewhere so she knows her place.

Know her place? where wud that be? Look man, not every nigga out there is an aspiring a**hole. I flirt with bitches 4 the f*** of it, not coz I'm lookin to cheat, even if I was why wud I wanna do it with sluts who throw themselves at a nigga?!

Man, i dont believe you said that. Why not? oh...wait I know. "Because they throw themselves at everybody" LMAO!

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Told some bitch that i would marry her if she let me hit it, she willingly allowed me then wanted a ring, told her i was inebriated a lil plus i was drunk, she became suicidal and hired dudes to smash a nigga up. damn!
Dreaming in 3D