Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Stupid things you have done/said for/to a broad?

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
There are some women who like a shaven sack, instead of the natural type. She was one of those...
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
There are some women who like a shaven sack, instead of the natural type. She was one of those...

I doubt she liked shaven sack!! its one of the stupid magazines she reads...GIRLS read magazines and take it as gospecl next thing you know you doing stupid shit coz some f***er wrote it in an article..I will never do nothing EVER to myself that a broad suggests! NEVA! niggaz walking around with shaven sacks! heheheh
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
i told some other broad to tell her mom that when she visits me i dont shag, we only 4 play each f***ng other.
Dreaming in 3D

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile

I doubt she liked shaven sack!! its one of the stupid magazines she reads...GIRLS read magazines and take it as gospecl next thing you know you doing stupid shit coz some f***er wrote it in an article..I will never do nothing EVER to myself that a broad suggests! NEVA! niggaz walking around with shaven sacks! heheheh

firstly why are you so sure briCK. how would YOU know. then also, best the ladies be tossing out these magazines of theirs hey. put everyone out of their misery. and no one shave. lets call it all stupid shyt. how would you boys like that...

good on you man i say, equal opportunity! chesa!
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
at Rosemary....

I bought a gay T-Shirt coz some gilr convinced me it was what was in...and she did not want to be seen
with an unfashionable troll, being that I had not hit that I complied...ONLY to have her say

"f*** that shirt looks gay!"

onward

women who don't shave smell more arousing to me....

I often turn down snatch on pubes!...Ayo let that shit grow first then come and halla..nothing like a a mouth full of pubes!

"Sorry you got hair stuck in your teeth"

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Me too i prefer punani bushy like that. I mean Whats the point of broadz shaving their pubes if they gonna keep scratching down there after they shaved?

codename28

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-1
  • Might as "well..."
    • View Profile
i was about to get away with a purely platonic infact electronic/telephonic relationship with this desperate slut who just wudn't leave a nigga alone. But, she's so determined at gettin at my balls, she calls at almost midnight & my honey's on my side. Trying to prove my innocence since my honey's like 1 of those seriously intuitive types who just a day earlier had 'felt' that the bitch who's been calling me nonstop lately is a 'threat'.

I pick up ...dumb move but not nearly as what I tell my girl after getting off the fone real quick & switching it off immediately. So she's like really, yo friend calling u this late, what the deal? She pushes the issue till i figure f*** it, i'ma tell her that vele, this undignified ballbuster been trying to get with me but i'm faithful (which i am).

So wifey wants to know why i lied, i'm like "u should actually be proud that yo nigga's the most wanted but only u got me, got me". well, let's just say, i found my self on the couch, plus she won't let me hit it at least 4 a week just as a matter of principle.

I still can't get the desperate slut off my back!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 12:37:18 AM by codename28 »
why all this killing in yo raps kids?

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
lmao, this codename kid is the shit. NO HOMO, thats actually funny, yo recent news is that  2day i had the guts to dump a hot broad 4 no reason.
Dreaming in 3D

codename28

• Foot Soldier
  • Might as "well..."
    • View Profile
lmao, this codename kid is the shit. NO HOMO, thats actually funny, yo recent news is that  2day i had the guts to dump a hot broad 4 no reason.

Man, i wish i was looking at me from a distance 2. Truth is it ain't fun or funny when yo girl is so INtuned  that she figures shit out or more like smells it b4 the fone even connects. She's got this acute, superpower, ESP thing going on.

I wouldn't cheat on her, loves her 2 much but sometimes i feel like entertaining stupid flittery just to test if she's 4 real and yep, she always knows.

That's really the downside of being with a self-realised, smart a** woman. I couldn't get away with shit!

At the same time, i can't stand bimbos, period! They bore me to limpness.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
u gotta have clean jobs homes, no suspicions n sht, my chick thnks im this faithful, nerdy Bf, she doesnt knw i had sex with one her friends last month!
Dreaming in 3D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
So wifey wants to know why i lied, i'm like "u should actually be proud that yo nigga's the most wanted but only u got me, got me". well, let's just say, i found my self on the couch, plus she won't let me hit it at least 4 a week just as a matter of principle.

Your thinking is messed up. When she did not want to let you hit, you should have hollered at the desperate slut.And make it clear to her that she's only getting because she cost you elsewhere so she knows her place.

codename28

• Foot Soldier
  • Might as "well..."
    • View Profile

Your thinking is messed up. When she did not want to let you hit, you should have hollered at the desperate slut.And make it clear to her that she's only getting because she cost you elsewhere so she knows her place.

Know her place? where wud that be? Look man, not every nigga out there is an aspiring a**hole. I flirt with bitches 4 the f*** of it, not coz I'm lookin to cheat, even if I was why wud I wanna do it with sluts who throw themselves at a nigga?!

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@codenamd- luk kid i dont appreciate it when homos like u talk shit to me, someone needs to skul neyo n CB faggot fans like u. yo Touarag we u at mane? money? Earl? deacon my bitch?
Dreaming in 3D

codename28

• Foot Soldier
  • Might as "well..."
    • View Profile
@codenamd- luk kid i dont appreciate it when homos like u talk shit to me, someone needs to skul neyo n CB faggot fans like u. yo Touarag we u at mane? money? Earl? deacon my bitch?

U r such a sad case! Why u responding to the Seeking Crews thread here? Coz u tryna avoid exposing the pure loser, pitiable whimpering and abject misery f***ery with which u portrayed yoself on that thread?

Who's neo & cb? f*** all that! Don't b mad @ me coz the bitch in u is feeling rejected. If i'm the faggot, y was u tryna attach yoself to me, talkin about 'that codename kid is ill', getn defensive about being a homo, as if sum1 said u was...& then calln on yo boys when u realise u exposed yo faggot status, then some!

Man, i hate mafackaz like u with low self-esteem who cum online & try 2 bully people. Go back 2 school or counselling clearly circumcision camp did nothing 4 yo a**, biaatch!

A pity u have to live with yoself!

M