Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

nas needs a new hit quick

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
Kelis Gets $10,000 A Month
Nas appeared in court yesterday (18.04.10), where he had his spousal support payments to estranged wife Kelis increased to $10,000 a month.

Nas has been ordered to pay Kelis $10,000 a month in spousal support.

The rapper was also told he has to pay his estranged spouse $47,249.42 in back child support for their seven-month-old son Knight, and $40,454 in back spousal support during a hearing in Los Angeles County Superior Court yesterday (12.04.10).

In December, Nas had his monthly spousal and child payments to Kelis increased from a combined $40,000 to a total of $51,000 a month, but has failed to keep up with the instalments.

The musician - real name Nasir Jones - had his spousal support payments increased in order to cover some of the $299,015.50 he owes the 'Milkshake' singer.

He was also ordered to pay her $155,787.28 legal bill and $48,549.83 accounting expenses at yesterday's hearing.

Kelis filed for divorce last April citing "irreconcilable differences". It is believed she became tired of Nas' verbal abuse and alleged infidelity.

Since their split, the pair have regularly been in dispute over finances, with Kelis claiming Nas had not given her enough money to live on during her pregnancy.

Nas insisted he had paid her $30,000 in expenses.

Kelis and Nas originally met at an after-party hosted by P. Diddy for the 2002 MTV Video Music Awards.

They got engaged a year later and married in Atlanta in 2005.

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
expect nas to drop one album every year until he turns 57...i think kelis won  :(

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Dudes like Nas got too much cake to even think he ll be broke after this,im sure hes been making succesfull business moves unknown in the public circles in the past 10-20 years!! Dude was married to the broad,signed a pre-nup(She could have snatched half of that nigga's fortune if the married in community of property,i thought that was a smart move) now the bitch is leveraging on the baby.Does Spousal support occur in SA???????

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Dudes like Nas got too much cake to even think he ll be broke after this,im sure hes been making succesfull business moves unknown in the public circles in the past 10-20 years!! Dude was married to the broad,signed a pre-nup(She could have snatched half of that nigga's fortune if the married in community of property,i thought that was a smart move) now the bitch is leveraging on the baby.Does Spousal support occur in SA???????

Yep.
Beating bitches since 1982.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

thats what i been tryna tell niggas, just cos a nigga finding ways to hide his money dont mean he broke, f***in 50k support a month on one child, is waaay to much for anyone! even diddy dont pay that much for all the 20 kids he has.

in other news the game's expenses leaked ,dude paying about $50k expenses, includes mortages, rent for 2 of his homies and child support.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Damn. I'm not a US practicing Attorney but I think I could have done a better job than Nas' current Attorney. It doesn't make sense that he pays more than Diddy and 50.

Nas needs to hit me up and hire a Lawyer from the motherland LOL!!!!!!

That new "Distant Relatives" record with Damian Marley better take off for his sake. ;D
I stay chiseled

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Damn. I'm not a US practicing Attorney but I think I could have done a better job than Nas' current Attorney. It doesn't make sense that he pays more than Diddy and 50.

Nas needs to hit me up and hire a Lawyer from the motherland LOL!!!!!!

That new "Distant Relatives" record with Damian Marley better take off for his sake. ;D

cant wait for that shit to drop

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
@ Vexer The diffrerence between 50,diddy and Nas is that nas was married and they were not!!She enjoyed alot of privileges while they were married,she dont wanna give that up now since they separated!! Remember the Quinton fortune case his estranged wife demanding Millions
of rands to support her lifestyle she was used to while they were married?

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
@ Vexer The diffrerence between 50,diddy and Nas is that nas was married and they were not!!She enjoyed alot of privileges while they were married,she dont wanna give that up now since they separated!! Remember the Quinton fortune case his estranged wife demanding Millions
of rands to support her lifestyle she was used to while they were married?

Makes sense now. Dudes were too swift on their toes to be caught up with these.... (You finish it up LOL!!!).

So Diddy & 50 don't pay spousal support just child support.

I wonder what Diddy & 50 pay in child support and whether its more than what Ol' boy Nas pays. I know he did Kelis wrong but damn!!!
I stay chiseled

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
I thought it was Kellis who did nas wrong?
Beating bitches since 1982.

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Nah. Nas was caught cheating which is what set the whole thing off.
I stay chiseled

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

Nah. Nas was caught cheating which is what set the whole thing off.
That's what everybody thought.............................................................poor Kelis!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
Nas appeared in court yesterday (18.04.10), where he had his spousal support payments to estranged wife Kelis increased to $10,000 a month.

Somebody tell me how does Nas appear in court on the 18th of April 2010 when today is only the 15th. Does this mofo time travel or somethin'.  ??? ???
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile

Somebody tell me how does Nas appear in court on the 18th of April 2010 when today is only the 15th. Does this mofo time travel or somethin'.  ??? ???

LOL! Thot i was the only one who saw that...smh
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
are they even divorced on da real, some writers will do anything to get a rep