Archetypes
Ill Skillz

I'm with RR  on this, there's a lot to see and do:
Films
Ritual Pop up store
Workshop
Networking
A few drinks at Capello

Ended up doing just that last year and I have a feeling that's what I'll be doing this year too. Not the kind of thing I'd do more than once. Blackroze and I got hara**ed by Soweto Big or something like that... Scary shit. But we'll have tow ait and see.
Do you mean Soweto Depp? Coz they playing this year. Do they go around creeping on ladies? Tell me, coz I can get them banned  :)

That's the one... No shame they were just very aggressive in their approach. None of that "could you please buy our disc?' NOPE More like 'thenga le cd man.' Tjo we felt so violated but then again it could be that I was really really stoned out my mind and I was seeing things  ???
So they're performing this year. I'd really love to see them actually cause last year we had no idea what to expect. They were in skinny jeans and baggy tops and their cd cover was just black.

@ Brick...I don't do pink drinks.  8)

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
Add to that:
Prokid
Archetypes
Ill Skillz

I'm with RR  on this, there's a lot to see and do:
Films
Ritual Pop up store
Workshop
Networking
A few drinks at Capello

Ended up doing just that last year and I have a feeling that's what I'll be doing this year too. Not the kind of thing I'd do more than once. Blackroze and I got hara**ed by Soweto Big or something like that... Scary shit. But we'll have tow ait and see.
Do you mean Soweto Depp? Coz they playing this year. Do they go around creeping on ladies? Tell me, coz I can get them banned  :)

>:( snitch!
Just creating a safe environment for the ladies, Though I know the cute bwois also have it rough  ;D

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
hahahaha!!!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Maybe this year they should have Liquid Chefs are something cause I'd really like to sit under a gazebo, sip on a drink and watch the show all at once instead of having to walk to Capellos and faintly listen to music while trying to fend off nasty looking BEE daddys. 

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
baldi, youre a legend! haha! a gazebo babes.

what a random day. what a day. you reminded me. im like damn. we were standing around like uhm...

on memorable and bizarre first times like okay well, nice to meet you. and youre my friend for the day. 

i dont know if i can do it again.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
How many Agians are actually going?

I'd like to know if it will be worth me making the trip. If there are enough of you there, I will do it. Would like to see Baldi's boobses again.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
So Nat, check this...I was extending the offer to have the priviledge to by me a drink at baldi, but seeing as you will be there too and you got buckets off cash you too can have the honor to buy me a pink drink...

I don't do beer no-more......too ghetto and cla**less I am rolling in cash no need for me to act poor.

See ya there and Baldi... :P

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
So Nat, check this...I was extending the offer to have the priviledge to by me a drink at baldi, but seeing as you will be there too and you got buckets off cash you too can have the honor to buy me a pink drink...

I don't do beer no-more......too ghetto and cla**less I am rolling in cash no need for me to act poor.

See ya there and Baldi... :P

How is it that you're the one rolling in cash yet I'm the one expected to pay for the drinks? I'm poor. I'm gonna be loafing off your rich a**. So expect a "Please call BROKE AT CAPELLOS on 084778****" that day. No joke.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
^^^ got the first mixtape.

You should have bought when they forced you to !  ;D

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 12:43:26 PM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
^^^ got the first mixtape.

You should have bought when they forced you to !  ;D

LOL Yah no shame I was not sure about it.Looked dodgy to me and I was not about to whip out my wallet in front of those guys. No sorry. So how about you give me a listen  :D

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
utywala buyangena na?
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper