Back to the City 2010

Naturelle · 111 · 50585

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
^^^ got the first mixtape.

You should have bought when they forced you to !  ;D

LOL Yah no shame I was not sure about it.Looked dodgy to me and I was not about to whip out my wallet in front of those guys. No sorry. So how about you give me a listen  :D

I'll have to get permission first.  ;D  Phela Deep Soweto aint nothing to f*** with. LOL !!! But the manager is a friend of a friend,so i will halla. Don't even know if i still got the mixtape. Too much music.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 01:09:06 PM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
utywala buyangena na?
Naya, Nope, but people always have stuff in their car and as has been established, take the walk to Capello.

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
So Nat, check this...I was extending the offer to have the priviledge to by me a drink at baldi, but seeing as you will be there too and you got buckets off cash you too can have the honor to buy me a pink drink...

I don't do beer no-more......too ghetto and cla**less I am rolling in cash no need for me to act poor.

See ya there and Baldi... :P

How is it that you're the one rolling in cash yet I'm the one expected to pay for the drinks?

hehehehe how do you think I stay rolling in cash? I don't spend my paper! other people support my habits!

But you I like so i'll leave my cheap tendecies behind JUST once!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
So Nat, check this...I was extending the offer to have the priviledge to by me a drink at baldi, but seeing as you will be there too and you got buckets off cash you too can have the honor to buy me a pink drink...

I don't do beer no-more......too ghetto and cla**less I am rolling in cash no need for me to act poor.

See ya there and Baldi... :P

How is it that you're the one rolling in cash yet I'm the one expected to pay for the drinks?

hehehehe how do you think I stay rolling in cash? I don't spend my paper! other people support my habits!

But you I like so i'll leave my cheap tendecies behind JUST once!

Yey.. I guess I'll be there then. Can't let that opportunity pa**.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

baldi i kindly ask that you change that picture u are using as you avatar. it makes me not want to be pleasant towards you.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 03:20:23 PM by Patrick from Mapetla »
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

baldi i kindly ask that you change that picture u are using as you avatar. it makes me not want to be plasant towards you.

WTF?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 03:27:59 PM by Miss. Loks »

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

sindiwe i kindly ask that you change that picture u are using as you avatar. it makes me not want to be plasant towards you.

WTF?

is there something you dont understand?

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

sindiwe i kindly ask that you change that picture u are using as you avatar. it makes me not want to be plasant towards you.

WTF?

LMAO nigga ain't that her government name??
M Turn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

WTF?

LMAO nigga ain't that her government name??

oh shit.!   :'(

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Deep Soweto - I remember meeting these cats and they tried to make me cop a disc. So i asked them to drop me a freestyle since I had never heard their ish before. They refused. So I said can I c=bump your ish in my car. They said yes, Went into the car and drove off planning to come back later and never did.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Deep Soweto - I remember meeting these cats and they tried to make me cop a disc. So i asked them to drop me a freestyle since I had never heard their ish before. They refused. So I said can I c=bump your ish in my car. They said yes, Went into the car and drove off planning to come back later and never did.

nigga u a damn thief!

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
im gona be there lukin for Ag niccas to beat and drnk with, il wear a Tshirt with my name on it!
Dreaming in 3D

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Would have liked to meet you cats and mollies in person but ya'll are drinking at Cappello's!!!  :o Thixo!!!

There's a spot not so far from the show venue that sells Castle Lager quarts for R12 or so, with R60 bucks I get 5, with R140 I get a ten. That's my plan.

Which reminds me, there's this place in Braamfontein called Pantsula bites, very bujwa (I can't spell it in the queen's language) and many students party there, ey some "student budgets". Anyway, some of us first buy qaurtz at Veers get drunk and then hit the spot with some qaurtz smuggled in.

Tried this shit at some 3rd wave and The Federation show ko spotong. Shit, the bouncer spotted us and damn wachitha utywala bethu sa... sa... sangakwazi ukutshintsh'icolour. Screw that Bricks line.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.