Back to the City 2010

Naturelle · 111 · 50778

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
Nicca then hook me up, i wana spend my loot in a worthy spot, castle is my sht but ima need windhoek first, pm me n we'll hook up, rest of these ag cats can join in, bring ur own cash, its gon be fun!
Dreaming in 3D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Would have liked to meet you cats and mollies in person but ya'll are drinking at Cappello's!!!  :o Thixo!!!

There's a spot not so far from the show venue that sells Castle Lager quarts for R12 or so, with R60 bucks I get 5, with R140 I get a ten. That's my plan.

Which reminds me, there's this place in Braamfontein called Pantsula bites, very bujwa (I can't spell it in the queen's language) and many students party there, ey some "student budgets". Anyway, some of us first buy qaurtz at Veers get drunk and then hit the spot with some qaurtz smuggled in.

Tried this shit at some 3rd wave and The Federation show ko spotong. Shit, the bouncer spotted us and damn wachitha utywala bethu sa... sa... sangakwazi ukutshintsh'icolour. Screw that Bricks line.

Yeah the good life when I was a student before I started working I used to do this shit too.

There is always a tavern next which ever venue you go to.

We used to club at 206.

we would buy one dumpi, drink it go to the tarvern next door buy a kort pour the contents into the dumpie bottles and go back into the club. at times we kept the empty dumpie for the next week...shoe string bugjet life .
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Besides RR is there anyone else coming from CT to attend Back to the City?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Is anyone driving to Jo'burg?

If so, who is pa**ing through Bloem? I don't wanna drive up there myself, so please give me a ride.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

If so, who is pa**ing through Bloem? I don't wanna drive up there myself, so please give me a ride.

I'm driving and I'll be pa**ing Bloem but my car is full of all sorts of crap (tl tl tl ) and you have a fat a** so there's no way I can squeeze you in. If you were smaller maybe but sorry buddy.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

baldi i kindly ask that you change that picture u are using as you avatar. it makes me not want to be pleasant towards you.

sotrue.co.za lmao
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Would have liked to meet you cats and mollies in person but ya'll are drinking at Cappello's!!!  :o Thixo!!!

There's a spot not so far from the show venue that sells Castle Lager quarts for R12 or so, with R60 bucks I get 5, with R140 I get a ten. That's my plan.

Which reminds me, there's this place in Braamfontein called Pantsula bites, very bujwa (I can't spell it in the queen's language) and many students party there, ey some "student budgets". Anyway, some of us first buy qaurtz at Veers get drunk and then hit the spot with some qaurtz smuggled in.

Tried this shit at some 3rd wave and The Federation show ko spotong. Shit, the bouncer spotted us and damn wachitha utywala bethu sa... sa... sangakwazi ukutshintsh'icolour. Screw that Bricks line.

Pantsula Bites!! thats by Veers isn't it??? darkie thats over the bridge! clearly uba ufuna ukuba economical u shud jus buy liqour by the tray/case whatever u prefer and drink from the whip! qha uhambhe uyoshaya iGla** pha eCappello's for the mischief factor  ;D
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
dnt even know the road to joburg, bt i got my niks to help me out, my friendz whip is the truth speedwise, we got long pape f*** cheap booze we gon buy everythng, Brick hook ag niks with bishes, got a UJ attendant so im covered!
Dreaming in 3D

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

Pantsula Bites!! thats by Veers isn't it??? darkie thats over the bridge! clearly uba ufuna ukuba economical u shud jus buy liqour by the tray/case whatever u prefer and drink from the whip! qha uhambhe uyoshaya iGla** pha eCappello's for the mischief factor  ;D
i was about to say. we looked everywhere around the area for a spot. cats be pushing voortrekker missions, yo :D

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Panic i wana c u nicca, whats gud? want u to show me deacon and lord pyro
Dreaming in 3D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

I'm driving and I'll be pa**ing Bloem but my car is full of all sorts of crap (tl tl tl ) and you have a fat a** so there's no way I can squeeze you in. If you were smaller maybe but sorry buddy.
You say such mean things. And here I was hoping to see you again and marvel at your boobage.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

You say such mean things. And here I was hoping to see you again and marvel at your boobage.

Funny enough I was gonna call you when I get to Bloem and I did consider giving you a lift but then I thought you might want to drive so you can drive back cause I'm not driving back. And I'm being for real though. I'll let you know if there's space just before I leave.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Im bringing Queens nikaz on a Siyaya whip, i really want to touch atleast one ag nika o that loks chck, i aint playin with ya'll nikaz, Touarag is my nika!
Dreaming in 3D

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile

Yeah, Pantsula is next to Veers. And to think there were some chicks who wanted me to buy them drinks there, mxim. But ya unyanisile Koli umntu funeka athi gqi pha eCappelo's noba uzobetha one nje.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Funny enough I was gonna call you when I get to Bloem and I did consider giving you a lift but then I thought you might want to drive so you can drive back cause I'm not driving back. And I'm being for real though. I'll let you know if there's space just before I leave.

Cool, let me know. I'll drive back and even give you R20 for petrol. I know times are hard.