Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Back to the City 2010

Naturelle · 111 · 50757

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
@RR.. did u check when the glitz gang did some joint with a hook that goes like " do u like it when it rains...yeaaaahhhh..do u like it when it rains ...yeeeaaahhhh" ... i was finished...

the punchline mcs also made my day.... they had the crowd going tho but some of the punchlines was just funny and corny ... i need one of those guys to keep around for comic relief...
i even heard some shit (on my way to refill vodka) like "dont touch me in my studio ..." some thing along those lines.. i was dead... who was that?!!!!?!
another one was "" somethig something... rhythm city i got hustle" i was finished....

hahahahaha! i missed their performance because i was really not tryng to check them.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Hehehe the ibrahim  fans started gatherin on the sidelines singing along to the lyrics hehehe!! The punchlines were hilarious though i even heard something like " even jesus was tired staying underground" tehehehe

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Federation and Last Days Fam killed it proper. Yoh!!! It's a pity that LDF couldn't do 1 more jam, peeps were on some "WE WANT MORE" tip...loved it!!!

I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
I peeped the Federation perform for the 1st time. They held shit down. I also saw some of the battles which were weak as phuck IMO. Thats actually when I left. Big up to Dom and Osmic on a dope event!
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

My cam got jacked so I ain't pix to prove it bt the memories of the craziness are fresh in my head. This was my third and best BTTC. Haven't had this much fun since new years.
Ms Deane and TT you rock!

Federation- Revolution!!! Carlito and Neon, release now so we can cop!
Last Days Fam - gets better every time I see 'em
PO and that dude, I dig the experiementation and effort with the concept.
TUMI - yessir! Professional this guy.
 Zaki- I can't believe Pebbles was doing back up vocals and synchronising dance moves, it's not right! I went up to her afterwards and told her, nah, U a headline act. I couldn't not sing and dance along though, Ms Deane made sure of that. Was the other back up Kethi?

Trompie tahnks for the CD.
I thought I was a fader
Panic you was a no show
or were you incognito?

Baldi and Earl where were you?

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Zaki- I can't believe Pebbles was doing back up vocals and synchronising dance moves, it's not right! I went up to her afterwards and told her, nah, U a headline act. I couldn't not sing and dance along though, Ms Deane made sure of that. Was the other back up Kethi?

that shocked me too, Khethi & Pebbles doing some silly moves as if they wer at some primary school talent search, i wonder whose idea that was....and wat was Zaki wearing.... :o

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
So every act justified them being their then?

Who were these milli vanilli lip syncers? Dont tell me glitz gang did it again?

When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I decided not to go through. Don't know about Baldi.

Me and the missus stayed in watching True Blood. It was stay in bed weather.

Seems  I missed out, despite the line-up.

Psyklone

• reppin 1022 all the way thru!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-11
  • I dont rap...I brainstorm food for thought!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.1022affiiation.blogspot.com

My cam got jacked so I ain't pix to prove it bt the memories of the craziness are fresh in my head. This was my third and best BTTC. Haven't had this much fun since new years.
Ms Deane and TT you rock!

Federation- Revolution!!! Carlito and Neon, release now so we can cop!
Last Days Fam - gets better every time I see 'em
PO and that dude, I dig the experiementation and effort with the concept.
TUMI - yessir! Professional this guy.

Trompie tahnks for the CD.
I thought I was a fader
Panic you was a no show
or were you incognito?

Baldi and Earl where were you?

Amen to dat!!!

Psyklone

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Mina it was my first time there  ;D so when I walked in Deep Soweto was about to step off stage...da cat who went acapella in vernec was nice.

Kwesta
According to me he was da most live solo rapper (i know he had a right hand man though), dude killed it like DEAD...dat joint MR COOL had people screamin non stop...hez acapellas caused da loudest ooooooh and aaaaaahs lol I learned a lot from him.

5th Floor
Thier opening joint was out of this world, they held it down for real and I liked how they introduced ILL SKILLZ that was dope man it was like they were gon leave but they actually did a collabo all together.

The Federation for the nation!!!
I love this duo their first joint they performed..ooooooooooooh that boombap SHIT!!! aint no mafaca I saw came with that so yeah I cop that! Tha political joint was da truth yoh cant wait for thier double album.

Middle finga
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Driemanskaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!
Oh my gooooooooood!!! The opening joint neva saw such an energetic clique on stage you just cant hate on them they so entertaining they dont just stand there and spit their stage appearance is untouchable f*** WHAT YOU HEARD!!!

Jet
Dude is quite good I cant hate

Black Moss da master of spontaneous sentences
I respect him heza dope cat but he didnt do it for me on stage, maybe it was hes track selection

Deep Level
They owned the crown...like everybody was singing along man...but I'm not thier fan but still I cant hate they came with more fire that WEED HEADS at Back to the City lol, they full of energy even though they kinda like shubby lmao (no disrsepect), dude with dreads jumped off da stage and climbed on da fence with litheness.

AKA
If you used to doubt him now you know, hes restless on stage also ended up climbing da fence LMAO ey rappers. He moved da crowd with "I want it all" alongside Khuli Chana

Khuli Chana
He perfomed this joint witha house beat, mxm I was like f*** this shit!

The Glitz Gang
They did their thang...the crowd love the L-Tido joint probably broads...Maggz had a difference voice from his joint, everybody spotted that (maybe it was coz he was miming too  ::)) Oh yeah...he tried droppin acapella but got booooed!!!  ;D Morale held it down nice too...but he was miming too  ::) so I could hear his voice from the track morethan that on da mic das foul yoh  >:(

All starz
Electrifying...could it be coz they were too many? lmao nevertheless they entertaining, I mean its a buffet of emcees so they cater for everybody. They f***ed it up by backing each other alot we couldnt even hear what da f*** RAS was saying. Nveigh dropped a freestyle and he also ended up being booooooed  ;D wtf (whats wit Back to da City crowd) lol.

Last Days Fam
Now everybody know that these cats were in controll of da crowd, I was suppried how everybody was singing along of DOING IT RIGHT damn...should I even mention that they cutted them off  >:( >:( >:( they crowd was furious demanding for more lol...you gota love da crowd there man daaaaaaaamn.

shit therez a lot write about will write more tomorrow. :o

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Eish cats was getting booed ne?! either way sounds like it was an amazing event...

Psyklone

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Eish cats was getting booed ne?! either way sounds like it was an amazing event...

They even booooed The Black Hitler wtf?!  :o

Psyklone

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
the alcohol area made too much sense.
the music by the b-boy stage held me down.
Had a good laugh watching some of the performances. whats up with the milli vanilli shit cats are on? that lip syncing shit dont work..
Missed the Federation..was parking when they were on.
caught driemanskaap...nice energy on stage ..that was dope.
was expecting to see projectah elderbars..dunno how i missed that.. even mothipa (money cut his dreads).. I think it was the vodka. I enjoyed last days fam...

ondaground's bankie was the shit... didnt even need to touch my stash...
loved it when RAS and 'em hopped on stage and did "limping" ...
Left during zaki ibrahim's set. I was in stitches with the choreography and the back up singers.

And the tumi and MXO joint made my day....even his first joint...the beat...i think i need to cop the album on the strength of yesterday... i had a good laugh and a good time yesterday regardless of the rain..

hahahah

was it Kwesta who had the funnyiest and lamest punchlines? hahaha shit we were in stitches during that performance. "i got a fan base, you only have fans with ba**/base". hahaha. he has shit loads of this kind of stuff. just forgot them

With lines like...Ng'phath' abantwana aba-baier abadlul' i-daycare lol

Fak' amahlo emlomen' ...watch what you say yeah LMAO!

Ngek' nilunge you beyond repairs....this dude!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Hehehe the ibrahim  fans started gatherin on the sidelines singing along to the lyrics hehehe!! The punchlines were hilarious though i even heard something like " even jesus was tired staying underground" tehehehe

This was Abdus!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

They even booooed The Black Hitler wtf?!  :o
ARe you not mistaken dude? There was no Black Hitler there.
WHO? ReallY?