briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
LOL at miss. Cro-Magnon....

I a**ume by "go down" you mean you don't give head on the first night..which is cool coz I don't accept head on the first night...girls need schooling, until you have practiced repeatedly on a cucumber under close supervision...head offers are declined!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Regretably...

8)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
So I am banned from the establishment...WHY?

coz this nigga gets all huffy talking bout...I DON"T HIT my girl..

what gives the right and balls...what you doing is disrespecting me:

briCK: dude you don't wanna go there
dude: dude don't call me dude
briCK: dude you cant be serious
bitch: mshaye! mshaye!
briCK: sweets...I am only borrowing your punching bag..men are talking go cook something
bitch: who do you think you are?
dude: why are you even involving yourself in our bizness
briCK: YOU AND YOUR BITCH involved me...
dude: who you calling a bitch? have you f***ed her?
briCK: dude...I have not yet called you a bitch...Bitch
bitch: don't call me bitch..nja!
briCK: who you a dog bitch?
dude: you bitch!
briCK: dude I bet you won't call me a bitch to my face.
bitch: mshaye!
briCK: look sweets...

dude swings the flimziest most off target a girly punch i have ever seem...I burst into laughter push and tell him go home

brb

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
There is nothing that will make me angry enough to fight...I got over that shit in my teens..

You will be hard pressed to get to fight...

I unfortunatly hang with scrappers!

After the flimsy punch and tug incidents ol boy was getting stomped with big fat feet!

The hoe slaped me..I must say though I like her spirit....I restrained her till the bouncer came and ejected oll of us and took us to the centre management where me and my boys received our banishment.....incidently also where I slipped my number into this skezzerz pocket...i like me a bitch like that

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

I lift her mans hand unexpected and hit her with it...smack dab in the mouth...

brb

hahaha. mncim. utheth' iwaza.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha @utheth' iwaza lmao yhiyo yodwa into ephuma kulamlomo.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG

phase one of operation "wipe the smile off Venitians"

is operation ignore breasts.

The first thing most girls notice is where a guys eye look as much as they make us think otherwise guys looking at they tits makes them feel alive...
From today...it will be hard i know..but I refuse to acknowledge any female I encounters breasts.

you hoes can't touch me I am soldier!
[/quote]

I as much as u got hatred for 'em braods, u cud not take ya eyes away from a good pair if u came across 1......LMAO
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Its really intresting....the war continues ... But when I see guys do all this shit for these foes I feel its not worth the fight.

They walking hand in hand both light skinneded and both with locks carring Diesel Packets obviously come from shopping.

Now there is really nothing wrong with that..I have worn matching outfits...walked hand in hand...kissed in the movies ..giggled and chased each other around in public till people were so nausiated they had to throw up!  BUT that was all MY doing..

This cat is obviously being told what to do by this foe and he just takes it!...sad.

as we walk past I Ice grill him....to no response so I figure dude missed the signal...I was baby sitting so I had all the time in the world search for ol'Boy in the mall..I met up with him...and I clips his shoulder with mine..he turns and I give him the..."u fratanising with the enemy look...that aint a good look!!!"

and he does not beat about the bush he directs his convo at me.

Traitor: Dude please let me breathe...is there something you want from me
briCK  : um as a matter of fact there is....where the Diesel shop at I like your pants I wanted to buy a pair for my girl  >:(
Traitor:  >:(
briCK   : >:(
Girl      : Sorry please budi were are shopping if you have iss
briCK   :  >:(

AIGHT THEN....So to spite the nigga I broke protocol and took a mouthfull size stare at his hoes TITS, gave her the briCK stamp of approval look...winked and gave the nigga the .."its ON" look... grabbed my daughter's hand and told my baby...lets be out!

but the fun and games had just begun...I was going to at the mall for the next three hours and as sure as girls love dick I knew I would bump into the pair again and I will be oggling those TITS!!

what you know about war?

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
Its really intresting....the war continues ... But when I see guys do all this shit for these foes I feel its not worth the fight.

They walking hand in hand both light skinneded and both with locks carring Diesel Packets obviously come from shopping.

Now there is really nothing wrong with that..I have worn matching outfits...walked hand in hand...kissed in the movies ..giggled and chased each other around in public till people were so nausiated they had to throw up!  BUT that was all MY doing..

This cat is obviously being told what to do by this foe and he just takes it!...sad.

as we walk past I Ice grill him....to no response so I figure dude missed the signal...I was baby sitting so I had all the time in the world search for ol'Boy in the mall..I met up with him...and I clips his shoulder with mine..he turns and I give him the..."u fratanising with the enemy look...that aint a good look!!!"

and he does not beat about the bush he directs his convo at me.

Traitor: Dude please let me breathe...is there something you want from me
briCK  : um as a matter of fact there is....where the Diesel shop at I like your pants I wanted to buy a pair for my girl  >:(
Traitor:  >:(
briCK   : >:(
Girl      : Sorry please budi were are shopping if you have iss
briCK   :  >:(

AIGHT THEN....So to spite the nigga I broke protocol and took a mouthfull size stare at his hoes TITS, gave her the briCK stamp of approval look...winked and gave the nigga the .."its ON" look... grabbed my daughter's hand and told my baby...lets be out!

but the fun and games had just begun...I was going to at the mall for the next three hours and as sure as girls love dick I knew I would bump into the pair again and I will be oggling those TITS!!

what you know about war?

i dun told u ...u can't help but look when u faced with a good pair.....LMFAO
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
You know Our sisters do have two fold..not only are they black, they women too..talk about a double whammy!

To put shit in pespective....the US would risk everything they ever had by Choosing a BLACK person over a woman...in the the scale of importance

I guess the white male takes spot number one, then any male of any race(not black...half race people fall in this category) takes spot number three, a white female spot number four, any female (not black ) number 5, the black male 6 and our sisters 7.

While its a sad scale...its no excuse for our sisters to be the ...well not all...but these white washed...hands holding we are all equal koom baya sinning bitches make me mad!

Talking bout...."Go to school get an education and make someone of yourself" spewing coz they happened to be at the right place at the right time...got mediocore grades but enough to pa** metric and get to Tecknikon or Varsity to do some lame....Marketting or HR diploma or whatever these loud mouth hoes in the co-orprate industry have done!

BITCH! you aint better than nobody coz you got your little Yaris....

This young lasy at the office somehow sidewinded me and took me by surprise and I found myself having cocktails with her, he was hell bent on tryna impress me coz as I have mentioned ...I don't give these hoes the time of day so when they get the oppotubity they go all out!

now the problem with being at the bottom or last is that you strive to change your position, while it sounds like the logical thing to do I say otherwise.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

Talking bout...."Go to school get an education and make someone of yourself" spewing coz they happened to be at the right place at the right time...got mediocore grades but enough to pa** metric and get to Tecknikon or Varsity to do some lame....Marketting or HR diploma or whatever these loud mouth hoes in the co-orprate industry have done!

now the problem with being at the bottom or last is that you strive to change your position, while it sounds like the logical thing to do I say otherwise.

I hate what you refer to in that part I put in bold. But carry on.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
u know life without females and they girly antics, beer , silly black monkies and white people would be a drag!

Before I contront the enemy let me digress a bit..

today is Soccer Friday, They bought me a T-Shirt anf forced me to rock it! aight.

Then in the spirit of oneness the white guys decide today they wanna eat pap and chicken stew.

white mate: Lest go dude...PAP awaits!..and there is is chicken too
briCK          :to myself...how cliched give a black man chicken and pap.

there is five whats, 1 blek, 2injins we sitting...all having pap plates...we start eating I get up and go wash my hands and I dive into my plate hands first...right is cupped with pap..and gravy the left is my drumstick..and I am working here you know..I pause to lick my fingers before i dive back in....just so see bewildred looks!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
This white girl with achicken wing stuck in her fork is looking at me with speaking eyes...when I look around the tabe I see all manner of crazy...people using spoon , fork to eat gravy and pap and they looking at me wierd coz I am using my hands...

I don't eat pap in public coz eating pap with a spoon is the most rediculus thing..second to a grown man in a suit and tie...licking gravy as it drips along your hands...its f***ing riddik!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

I don't eat pap in public coz eating pap with a spoon is the most rediculus thing..second to a grown man in a suit and tie...licking gravy as it drips along your hands...its f***ing riddik!

ya no, istrue
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

syc

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
sho some ppl never leave ag !
briCk still keeping it real
nice bra

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
so many dudes seek out basic bitches cos they dont even know what a cool chick is. You gravitate to what you want. stop this BS crying online. If you want realness, use your god-given instinct to shift your balance to attract the kind of women that suit what you are looking for. Stop chasing hoes and chicks who aint about their realness then crying and vilifying ALL of us cos yall ignore us chasing these below par, no substance having bitches ...cos theyre easy and willing to put themselves aside to "cater to you and be the perfect girlfriend who'll do everything you want". a bunch of yalls is punks who cant stand to be challenged intellectually and emotionally and go for these light-skin, high yella bitches with entitlement issues cos they grew up being exalted and now they think they something akin to a white woman- the black man's GRAND PRIZE. then its us cool chicks who have to placate and rea**ure you when the plastic weave catches fire and burns you. and all the while we have to settle for "friend" status. There are plenty of righteous girls out there of all types, but none of yall want them because you are just as shallow as the girls you are crying about. Yall deserve each other cos yall are all actors and yall mistake love and relationships for control. Everytime a bitch "treat you like a king" its control. everytime she speaks sweet and tells you some "oh baby you the best bullshit" its control... everytime a bitch set a criteria for the man she wants in her life its control- shes been taught to bargain what she has for more. everytime a bitch singe her waist with a belt and wear red lipstick and makeup, its control. I do that, we all do that, but a real girl knows whats up and she knows to also exist outside of that and still be comfortable. and everytime you chase money to impress bitches, its control, cos you know without money you are laid bare, and there is no basis for anything except who you are. Why cant you just be, and love for the sake of love? stop chasing these no daddy havin bitches who are only living out the dissapointments of their mothers cos daddy wasnt shit! And YOU stop being tha man mom raised you to be cos daddy failed her, so shes molding you to be a man that caters to a bitch and does this or that for a bitch. Since apartheid killed the black family, we are on some bullshit, all of us. Why cant you just be yourself? Why must you have a "type of woman/man" that you want- they have to fulfill a criteria- thats not love, thats control! none of us know black love anymore cos we are all white. Black men have come to have the expectations of white men towards their own women, why shouldnt black women equally grow to have white female's expectations of their mans? its only balanced. The women arent doing something bizzare, look at yourself, you are a white man now and you expect a white woman out of me, your supposed "black queen". Now you got one, now you cryin. admit it black man, you aint the same anymore, you done changed and sold out... GIMME SOME MONEY BITCH... buy ME a goddamn house before I give up this pussy!!!

« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 07:28:46 AM by churchofthe latterdayLatte »