Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Girls vs briCK

briCK · 86 · 27461

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
the blaming people for your behaviour shit is wack. what exactly do those women, or black women in general, for that matter, find so wrong about black men?

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
any woman who places a white man above a black man in terms of how they treat women is a DUMB BITCH!!! So Brick, what you mean to say is, and the crux of this thread, is that you hang around and generally a**ociate with below-par women. Anyone with two braincells to rub together (man or woman) knows that the first slave is the white woman (charity begins at home)...

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
and dont black men do the same thing- bash black women? isnt this thread part of that general attitude? not to take away from what youre saying, or get on that "yall do it too" thing that never gets us anywhere, but ... think about it: black men arent exactly standing on rooftops touting the greatness of black women.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

So Brick, what you mean to say is, and the crux of this thread, is that you hang around and generally a**ociate with below-par women.

Not really I stopped discriminating years ago..i'll hang with anyone from Susan in accounting to Lerato the reformed prostitue!

Women facinate me thats all.

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
and dont black men do the same thing- bash black women? isnt this thread part of that general attitude? not to take away from what youre saying, or get on that "yall do it too" thing that never gets us anywhere, but ... think about it: black men arent exactly standing on rooftops touting the greatness of black women.

this thread was actually sparked by a incident that amused me and it evolved into something where I threw in some random semi-serious thought I was having,

Bashing black women is something i'd never do seriously...its pointless

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
but brick thats like a white person denying racism just because theyre not racist. There is a general tone in the public sphere of the denigration of black women... we see it in the music, the entertainment scene in general, online, its everywhere... that Visagie incident was not a coincidence. even in todays society the black woman is of least value of all peoples... she has no protection and when something happens to her its expected that she has the natural strength to build herself back up without anybody intervening... like the frikkin bionic woman. then they throw in the "strong black woman" label as a compliment but in fact its to further say you cannot express pain even when youre being injured.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I actually did mention it somewhere in the thread that...its hard for black females coz in the scale of "what matters" they at the bottom, if its any consolation we just barely "better" and the very nature of "victims" is either over compesating or playing the victim card.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Quote from: briCK link=topic=29455.msg241065#msg241065
Not really I stopped discriminating years ago..i'll hang with anyone from Susan in accounting to Lerato the reformed prostitue!

Truth.

Guys were talking shit a while back cos I was chilling with my girl and then had a drink at this club with a couple of my friends who happen to be prostitutes.

Just because they are whores, doesn't stop them being people.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 02:44:48 PM by Kim Jong Illest »

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
oh, I think this partly qualifies my inference to women and control issues...  In fact, watch all this guy's videos if you can

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Truth.

Guys were talking shit a while back cos I was chilling with my girl and then had a drink at this club with a couple of my friends who happen to be prostitutes.

I used to frequent  whore house in PTA, I made freinds with the hoes, I'd share a beer with them, obviouly I mean she has hers and me mine, I can't drink from the vessel who knows where her lips...well we know where her lips been.

whore logic is some of the craziets shit!

"I don't consider it cheating on my HUSBAND coz, I don't enjoy the sex?"
 ???
WHAT?

"My HUSBAND thinks I work as a nurse, night shifts thats why I am hardly home at night while I am hoeing"
 ???
WHAT?

"Bhudi qeda phela, ungangicamisi angijoli nawe!"
 ???
WHAT?

"Sorry bhudi ngiyasebenza!"
 ???
WHAT?

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

Truth.

truth 8)
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!