• No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I hate the fact that they're older.
Does anybody have the first few episodes of the last season of Lost? please, I'm dying here, I can't take the waiting game any longer.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I hate the fact that they're older.
Does anybody have the first few episodes of the last season of Lost? please, I'm dying here, I can't take the waiting game any longer.

I got the Entire Season!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Ulixoki, lost started in america on the second of feb meaning there must be 12 episodes that have played already and its 18 episodes. You either have 12 or below, please hook me up.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Yo! briCK as an older god on this AG streets, I would like to apoligise for my recent diabolical, un-african like disrespect for calling niggaz who drink from Green bottles and gologne wearing names which were inapropriate...I sincerely apologise from the bottom of my "homeless man spit" deserving being and the least fibre of my unborn child. please accept this apology...Sir.  Immidiately after accepting my apology would you kindly HOOK A BROTHER UP WITH THE BOONDOCKS SEASON 1 AND 2 LINKS I WOULD DEARLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP IN THIS REGARD.

Yours in respect
AA
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile