Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

DJ Premier says new Kanye album takes it back to raw Hiphop

Mega · 21 · 6108

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
"I'm working with Kanye. He reached out to me like, 'Yo, you at the studio?,'" Premier said in an interview. "He came by at 8 p.m. and didn't leave until three in the morning. We were drinking Grey Goose and just bugging out. It was me, Kanye and Showbiz, from Showbiz & AG talking about the whole industry...He told me how he wanted this album to be really boom-bap, hard, hard beats. He said, 'No electro Preem, I swear no electro [Laughs].' Ye is still that crazy dude he's always been. He's really focused on making this album raw. So I gave him a banger and he said he wanted two more on top of that one. I'm giving him two more this week." (VIBE)
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
From soft rap then singing then boom bap I think kanye can pull it off! Easy millie

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Nah It was just alcohol talking he might put out 1 track from Primo.
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Im actually looking forward to a Kanye West album now.
Beating bitches since 1982.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I actually enjoy listeining to kanye's rap more than ever on any song i've heard him rap on recently. especially the features, he kills them. how he sounds now is even more well fitting for a boom bap sound. but i still say premier should quit making beats. theres plenty of people who do boom bap way better than he does now but lets wait for this apparent banger and see if he shuts my mouth up or not.

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
but i still say premier should quit making beats. theres plenty of people who do boom bap way better than he does now but lets wait for this apparent banger and see if he shuts my mouth up or not.

why do u say that ? Preemo still kills shit occasionally.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
but i still say premier should quit making beats. theres plenty of people who do boom bap way better than he does now but lets wait for this apparent banger and see if he shuts my mouth up or not.

why do u say that ? Preemo still kills shit occasionally.

because almost all his recent work is weak. Im still crazy about boom bap but out of all boom bap i've heard in recent years Preemo has pleased me the least. the most i've enjoyed in recent years from him are the beats on Owners

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
For me he still holds it down. The CNN joint, Termanology, The Cla**ic joint with Kanye and them, the joints on AZ's album, Cormega's album, the Big Shug - Let the music play. All within the last 5 years or so.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
For me he still holds it down. The CNN joint, Termanology, The Cla**ic joint with Kanye and them, the joints on AZ's album, Cormega's album, the Big Shug - Let the music play. All within the last 5 years or so.

Terminology: i tried, still dont like it.
CNN: didnt think it was great if i remember correctly
Cla**ics: was dope
AZ: which one?
Cormega: i might have heard it and didnt like but will check it out tomorrow then let you know how i really feel about it.
Big Shug: havent heard it. will check it out.

theres another one with a lot of premier in it, is it Black Poet? something like that, i dint like it at all. its also from 1 or 2 years ago.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
AZ - Come up.

Peep a couple of joints:

Big Shug - Let the music play

Termanology  - Watch how it go down

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
come on now preem can still bring it in 2010

this is my shit

That not good enough for ya?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Cool. Dont have my personal internet connection here for me to check the joints. will check them tomorrow.

AZ - Come up.

is this an album or a track? from which album is it?

the track, "AZ - The Format" is dope though. one of the few i like from within the last 5 years.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Cool. Dont have my personal internet connection here for me to check the joints. will check them tomorrow.

AZ - Come up.

AZ - Come up.

is this an album or a track? from which album is it?

the track, "AZ - The Format" is dope though. one of the few i like from within the last 5 years.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile