Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Lolly Jackson murdered

Mega · 7 · 3331

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
Thia is mos def a contract killing, somebody put a price on his head.

Teazers owner Lolly Jackson was shot and killed in Kempton Park, east of Johannesburg, on Monday, Ekurhuleni police said.

The gunman allegedly fled in Jackson's car and police were searching for him, Sergeant Tsholofele Madumo told reporters.

Gauteng police spokesperson Eugene Opperman confirmed that a man was shot several times in a house in Edleen, Kempton Park, but did not give details about the man's identity.

He said the alleged gunman phoned the police before fleeing in his victim's car. Opperman said that the shooting occurred on Monday afternoon. - Sapa
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Thats what you get for not sharing your bishes.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
he shoulda sent deac one if his east european bishes and his safety woulda been confirmed. on the real tho dude did come off as unlikeable whenever i heard him speak

That not good enough for ya?

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
he had it coming anyone surprised by this is sleeping....
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Another strip club owner said this:
"The whole world is buzzing about it. It has probably been a while coming, the way he carried on. His attitude towards payment terms was 10 percent down, balance in court. You make enemies of people that way."

Phillips added: "He always threatened people; warned them they were going to end up in a coffin. I detested the man. He was trash - a bigot, racist, extortionist, megalomaniac. If there was a pie, he wanted the whole one. I won't pretend I'm shedding a tear."

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
I guess this gives a new meaning to "the strippers at Teazers are to die for"  :D

BTW, I hear Teazers is not serving shooters anymore  ;D
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.