TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Man, Nas airing out dirty laundry on "Strong Will Continue":

"How am I supposed to stay comfy when I pay child support, alamony monthly... Only like a woman who's a rider, but only hoes want me..."

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
Didnt get to bump this yesterday. i get so tired these days... i had supper and pa**ed out...
Scratch Head

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Didnt get to bump this yesterday. i get so tired these days... i had supper and pa**ed out...

link is dead
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
CHADEO from the RHYTHM BLUNT CRU said in a song once "hey yo i wish i had a track on that NAS ILLmatic, spittin verbal slugs like a semiAutomatic"...

somehow i fear we arent past those kinds of sentiments, especially with this here offering...INSTANT VINTAGE...!

aight, heres a working link...

http://www.multiupload.com/ULF3ST9IJ8

;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
by the way i finally saw WEEZY f BABY claw his way out the cup of SYZURP on this record...KUDOS to him, glad to see he can be serious bout REAL life ISSUES  :) with that said, a BIG f*** YOU to him for the BULLSHIT he shoves down our children's ears each day..!

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
This album is in contention for album of the year IMO and its only May... No skipping of joints and no biting... FRESH for 2010,  U SUCKERS!!!!!

Nas has basically distinguished himself from the cats he came up with ...from the WU cats to Jay-Z.... dude got DEPTH and my respect for him just went 10 notches up.

These guys might just get a grammy for this esp for the joint with Joss Stone ...

Scratch Head

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
This album is in contention for album of the year IMO and its only May... No skipping of joints and no biting... FRESH for 2010,  U SUCKERS!!!!!

Nas has basically distinguished himself from the cats he came up with ...from the WU cats to Jay-Z.... dude got DEPTH and my respect for him just went 10 notches up.

These guys might just get a grammy for this esp for the joint with Joss Stone ...

ive always said, Nas is head and shoulders above the rest.  concepts, flow etc

if the flow dont get u, the concept will. and vise versa

I Gave u power had me on both fronts.   10/10 and the dopest hip hop song evar! in my opinion. period
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

ive always said, Nas is head and shoulders above the rest.  concepts, flow etc

if the flow dont get u, the concept will. and vise versa

I Gave u power had me on both fronts.   10/10 and the dopest hip hop song evar! in my opinion. period

ima take BOTH your QUOTES and say PEACE...!

this here album has taken me out of a strange lapse into a bitter binge of DOUBT...i listen to music, we all do, some more than others and if like me you SEARCH for GOOD MUSIC, you know when you found something DIFFERENT...this album REEKS with ORIGINALITY, and i mean that in a SOAKEN in GASOLINE typa stank...if you turn it up too HIGH on the SPEAKS itl BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN....lol

major RESPECT to NAS on this one...and this is coming from a person who at one point hackled him for the way he turned FONEY just cos of how he got played out in his personal life. but in that LIES the deeper RESPECT...the way he jsut opens up on this album and speaks on his life with unresereved HONESTY not only about the instances that might have incited a foul disfavour from fans but also about the way he sees the WORLD is in my opinion a CROWNING ACHIVEMENT....

i LOVE THIS RECORD, ALBUM OF THE YEAR contender no DOUBT (and not just in HIPHOP)  :)  8)

by the way...PRODUCTION is STELLER...!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
first attempt at the download, broke, have twos song now(the advantages of rar). loving Tribal Wars. These comments are making me impatient. i have 3minutes left before my second attempt is complete. cant wait

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
Hold up, Nas spits the same verse on 'Leaders' that he spat on that HHP joint he features on. I think it's sad, paying someone R100k only to have em drop a recycled verse for you, SMH

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Hold up, Nas spits the same verse on 'Leaders' that he spat on that HHP joint he features on. I think it's sad, paying someone R100k only to have em drop a recycled verse for you, SMH

The f***? Really?
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

The f***? Really?

*clears throat*

After a few listens, i feel Nas is less fitting. Nas seems so off the subject matter(plus off beat) that it makes me doubt that he wrote that for this song. something tells me they just sent HHP an already recorded verse from Nas' archives somewhere.

http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php/topic,29487.msg240355.html#msg240355