• View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Okay, sorry to dish up an old thread, but I have to.

I'm busy going through the book with all the prints from this exhibition and I would really advise you guys to get it, or at least try to see all the prints.

Seeing the entire series of work places it in amazing context and it comes out as a terrible indictment of white people, colonising and raping Africa, but also how politicians use this as an excuse to now do the same, while blaming everything on the past.

He also has drawings of how French tourists in theDRC used to pay local women to get naked and pose for pics, while their clothing is clearly lying in the background.

The drawing is called the savage. Question is, who is the savage?

I really think all of you who were against this will change your tune if you see the above prints in the context of the rest of the book.

He also mocks the white fears of a coming black uprising, such as that spread by these Suidlanders idiots.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 01:08:05 PM by Kim Jong Illest »

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Okay, sorry to dish up an old thread, but I have to.

I'm busy going through the book with all the prints from this exhibition and I would really advise you guys to get it, or at least try to see all the prints.

Seeing the entire series of work places it in amazing context and it comes out as a terrible indictment of white people, colonising and raping Africa, but also how politicians use this as an excuse to now do the same, while blaming everything on the past.

He also has drawings of how French tourists in theDRC used to pay local women to get naked and pose for pics, while their clothing is clearly lying in the background.

The drawing is called the savage. Question is, who is the savage?

I really think all of you who were against this will change your tune if you see the above prints in the context of the rest of the book.

He also mocks the white fears of a coming black uprising, such as that spread by these Suidlanders idiots.

I will try to check the book out. I have serious doubts that I will agree with you after seeing it though. I checked out an interview of this dude and it emphasized my perception on him but since you are so convinced that we got everything out of context especially after you saw the book I will check it out still.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
"Art" needs to be defined for me...

white people use it as a loop hole to continue saying bullshit about blacks legally..

I have no interest in anything to do with that at all.

I hear it a lot how

blacks need to chill, get a sense of humour , learn to lol at themselves etc etc!!!

f*** YOU AND f*** THAT!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
"Art" needs to be defined for me...

white people use it as a loop hole to continue saying bullshit about blacks legally..

I have no interest in anything to do with that at all.

I hear it a lot how

blacks need to chill, get a sense of humour , learn to lol at themselves etc etc!!!

f*** YOU AND f*** THAT!

sadly black people buy this shit