• View Profile

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
at Touareg

can you see it now?
See it, Thanks Bro...

WHERE THE f*** DOES PYRO ON ANY MOTHER f***ER SEE HUMOR IN THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE???

ON THE REAL THOUGH...f*** YOU PYRO AND ANY MOTHER f***ER THAT THAT THINKS THIS SHIT IS FUNNY...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 11:56:56 AM by Touareg »
Real Recognise Real

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
and people thought that the zapiro cartoon with zuma about to rape lady justice was funny!!! interesting to find out who bit who ( zapiro or this dude)

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Here's more shit to laugh about from the same artist Pyro. have a good laugh and a great day.

Check here
http://www.michaelstevenson.com/contemporary/exhibitions/kannemeyer/index2010.htm

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
and people thought that the zapiro cartoon with zuma about to rape lady justice was funny!!! interesting to find out who bit who ( zapiro or this dude)
This guy is referencing the Zapiro cartoon in his.

Okay, first of all, to Baldi, who seems to be accusing me of switching from one side to the other when convenient, I am really insulted that you could say that, especially since you know me.

I have never considered myself to be anything but black. I usually get told, "but you're not black," by both my white friends and my black friends. It seems my blackness is also only needed when someone needs my support for something, then I am black enough to have a vote.

As for RR talking about my tendency to defend whites. I don't see it that way, I see it as tendency to be tired of South Africans and their f***ing victim mentality. I can send you the addies for some of the Afrikaans sites I visit and on there I am constantly saying the same shit to white folk who also find reason to complain about every f***ing thing black people do.

They complain about black people singing struggle songs and say that black people wanna kill them. They see themselves as vicitms in every f***ing thing. Just as black people see racism in everything.
We're so set on being victims and looking for some shit to complain about that we forget to laugh at ourselves.

This is a brilliant piece of social commentary in my oionion, because he takes exactly those two sides of people's psyches and exposes them for what they are. Artifacts from a f***ed up past that just won't seem to go away.

Like the way he parodies colonialists in the last cartoon RR so generosuly posted. That is the way they tink. You see it still on shows like the amazing race, where americans call people stupid for not being able to speak English.
Forgetting that they are the stupid ones who only speak one language, whereas the rest fo the "non-civilised" folk can often speak three or more.

Try looking at it without your victim gla**es on and try to see what he is trying to do.

Satire works by taking people's insecurities and flaws and turning it against them.

We're so stuck in our past that we can't seem to find any similarities, just shit to compalin about and attack each other for.
I think if you consider what makes a good artwork, which in my opinion is to get people talking and thinking about your topic, and to address social issues, he succeeds rally well.

Take a close look at the white guy's face and you will see that he looks a bit like Tin TIn. The style of drawing black people was made popular by Tin Tin creator, Hergé. The whole linear style is called ligne claire and he mimics that, because Hergé was also attacked for the way e drew black people.

Think about it.
Or don't and just accept that he is racist and I am a wannabe white coloured guy.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 01:05:17 PM by Kim Jong Illest »

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
This guy is referencing the Zapiro cartoon in his.

Okay, first of all, to Baldi, who seems to be accusing me of switching from one side to the other when convenient, I am really insulted that you could say that, especially since you know me.

I have never considered myself to be anything but black. I usually get told, "but you're not black," by both my white friends and my black friends. It seems my blackness is also only needed when someone needs my support for something, then I am black enough to have a vote.

As for RR talking about my tendency to defend whites. I don't see it that way, I see it as tendency to be tired of South Africans and their f***ing victim mentality. I can send you the addies for some of the Afrikaans sites I visit and on there I am constantly saying the same shit to white folk who also find reason to complain about every f***ing thing black people do.

They complain about black people singing struggle songs and say that black people wanna kill them. They see themselves as vicitms in every f***ing thing. Just as black people see racism in everything.
We're so set on being victims and looking for some shit to complain about that we forget to laugh at ourselves.

This is a brilliant piece of social commentary in my oionion, because he takes exactly those two sides of people's psyches and exposes them for what they are. Artifacts from a f***ed up past that just won't seem to go away.

Like the way he parodies colonialists in the last cartoon RR so generosuly posted. That is the way they tink. You see it still on shows like the amazing race, where americans call people stupid for not being able to speak English.
Forgetting that they are the stupid ones who only speak one language, whereas the rest fo the "non-civilised" folk can often speak three or more.

Try looking at it without your victim gla**es on and try to see what he is trying to do.

Satire works by taking people's insecurities and flaws and turning it against them.

We're so stuck in our past that we can't seem to find any similarities, just shit to compalin about and attack each other for.
I think if you consider what makes a good artwork, which in my opinion is to get people talking and thinking about your topic, and to address social issues, he succeeds rally well.

Take a close look at the white guy's face and you will see that he looks a bit like Tin TIn. The style of drawing black people was made popular by Tin Tin creator, Hergé. The whole linear style is called ligne claire and he mimics that, because Hergé was also attacked for the way e drew black people.

Think about it.
Or don't and just accept that he is racist and I am a wannabe white coloured guy.

Baldi's comments still applies as a reply to this garbage you just wrote here.

I add on... f*** off.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Why am i not surprised.

f*** em.
Beating bitches since 1982.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
But can mail and gurdian not be held reponsible for promoting this "art type" or they just innocent reporters telling it like it is?{with the offensive picture and all?can they be held liable for being traffickers of indecency?}

Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
lookin at what RR has posted i can't help but laugh...ya'll are too sensitive.
i will not elaborate too much on this, but all i can say is: this sorta argument of race, is pointless if we tryna move past that.

the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
i will not elaborate too much on this, but all i can say is: this sorta argument of race, is pointless if we tryna move past that.

Coon!

Yo probably relax your hair and speak with a white accent.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Coon!

Yo probably relax your hair and speak with a white accent.

This ----> http://www.news24.com/Columnists/GeorginaGuedes/Youth-dont-know-dont-care-20100506

Ask this retard Moffg how old he is before you dick ride his post.

A lot of the so called retards and oversensitive fags you speak of lived through the hardships of the past regime that you so easily dismiss. You could not even BEGIN to fathom what some of us went through.

It is convenient for you to sit comfy where you are, as an afrikaans speaking lighter skinned version of a the very black man you claim to be, but you will NEVER understand what some of us have been through.

Coloured people experienced the least of the atrocities experienced by their fellow people of colour.

You are entitled to your own beliefs, but f*** you for calling us oversensitive for something you have NEVER had to experience. To you, being black is nothing more than a title. The rest of us LIVE it. And have been punished and hated on because of it.

f*** you.
Beating bitches since 1982.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
whilst not seeking to dickride or comment on the artist's work, having not reflected any further after my initial shock.. the vilification of those not in agreement is further evidence of the rot endemic in our society.. a plurality of opposing voices provides us with the opportunity to learn & critique our premises.. we ought all endeavour to be dialecticians..

aside: methinks trying to quantify non white suffering owing to apartheid is the most slippery of all slopes.. all blacks are now exalted as having fought the system when it's well documented that more than a few were working to prop up the system.. in addition: is it to say that those that were jailed suffered more than those that faced the jackboot of opression on the daily? what of exiles.. there were those in MK camps & others manning offices the world over.. i digress..

all this to say.. we ought not shout down opposing voices.. even that ninja du bois co signs me on this one.. "But the hushing of the criticism of honest opponents is a dangerous thing. It leads some of the best of the critics to unfortunate silence and paralysis of effort, and others to burst into speech so pa**ionately and intemperately as to lose listeners. Honest and earnest criticism from those whose interests are most nearly touched,--criticism of writers by readers, --this is the soul of democracy and the safeguard of modern society" souls of black folk...
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

DarkBlood

I followed the link and took time to read the article about him, his intention and stuff. I then went through the stuff again.

I recommend that everyone do this before casting their vote.

My opinion: I don't find it funny - but I at least stopped finding it offensive when I read what the intention of his exhibition is. I was first rather disturbed and then decided to hear his case. I have. But that still doesn't mean I see the humour.

Afterbirth, great quote.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I followed the link and took time to read the article about him, his intention and stuff. I then went through the stuff again.

My opinion: I don't find it funny - but I at least stopped finding it offensive when I read what the intention of his exhibition is. I was first rather disturbed and then decided to hear his case. I have. But that still doesn't mean I see the humour.

Afterbirth, great quote.

I did the same but my opinion hasn't changed besides that I did find some of them funny eventually. I still have the same hate for them because, however he explains it, history should have taught us better not to be fooled by such lame excuse for art. never mind what he says, the message in the painting says something else. what you saw and pissed you off is exactly that. To make his work successful he needs to tell you what he says on what you've read about him. recognize the bullshit disguised as art.

Next thing we'll except white artists calling us niggers as this artist does through his paintings.

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG

Afterbirth, great quote.

I did the same but my opinion hasn't changed besides that I did find some of them funny eventually. I still have the same hate for them because, however he explains it, history should have taught us better not to be fooled by such lame excuse for art. never mind what he says, the message in the painting says something else. what you saw and pissed you off is exactly that. To make his work successful he needs to tell you what he says on what you've read about him. recognize the bullshit disguised as art.

Next thing we'll except white artists calling us niggers as this artist does through his paintings.

when will u get over what happened to u?

i will not lie, i did not expirience this apartheid thing u talk so harshly of, but there has been people in my fam that came before me that has experienced the brutality/cruelty of being a black back in the day.
i saw bruises on my sisters body, on my aunt's body for just being black. as

as much as ya'll might think i kiss a white man a**, i can tell u that there is no point in us holdin a grudge for the same shit. i was born and raised in a place where racism has been vivid nd played out to the full. i too have been subjected to comments that has since been your torments back then.
it will not help me to get irate nd flap my long hands like an angry orangutan about sum1 elses opinion that seems to demeanor my status.

can sum1 plis tell what exactly is wrong or so offensive about the artists work, is he not acheiving what he aims to?
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....